Ayesthine

Pagos Epochi - OOC

We need Korra and Aye in order to post.

EDIT: I dont think I'll be able to fix the banner tonight, got too many things to do.

I might also just get Kyu to help coincidentally or something to help move things along. I think I'll wait a bit more though.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

I think you did as I sent it to Korra and then he said to send it to you then you accepted it.

I assume that since I'm a mod I can approve others' chara sheets right? I'm asking because you said to PM Korra specifically.

I don't have any remaining PMs that have the character sheet on it and I don't think I'll be able to remember what I wrote on the application so I just wont join then. sad.gif

Mph. Pagos is going slowly; it seems no one has anything to do.

Once Evie and Doll are in the cave, I'm going to be adding another plot post. Stick around for it!

I just finished my post for both Kyu and Sora.

Ah, I forgot to mention this but I'm actually busy with hw. Since it seems my posts aren't all THAT long here in Pagos and don't take an hour for me to do I will post in Pagos every few days.

0w0 Yay, but please, if Pagos or anything else gets in your way of homework, don't feel obligated to post ^^ We'll miss you, but we don't want you to get behind...

gonna wait for Doc's and Aye's post before responding to Flare's post. Although um... His post needs to be fixed up a bit. I know someone other than me can explain why.

Nah, it doesn't get in the way if I only come every now and then. Again, since its not as heated as TPE I can come and go and not have to worry about others replying really fast to my posts that took me a while to type. And besides, my current posts for my PEI charas aren't all that much either compared to my TPE posts- that was the main reason why I stopped IC posting temporarily for TPE but not really for Pagos. Just PM me a day or two later should something happen that I need to interact with as I still check the forum, most noticably my PMs.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Where is he?

I'll assume you're mentioning Nigh. He's in the cave where most of the others are at.

Where are your charries, Silver? I'll send them right over.