AlexisV

I Bit a GON and I liked it...

164 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm glat it worked and you didn't risk it in vain. xd.png Let us know if/when the summon action comes off cooldown!

This is interesting, maybe it should be added to the DCWiki? Currently it says unbreedables can't be bitten, and aren't GoNs unbreedables?

Edited by dustpuppy

I'd just like to get a GoN... I've been here for years and never had any luck at all. I voted no bite, like others I can't see the point in turning something so rare into something quite common.

OMG! you're a brave one xd.png

i woudn't bite a GoN unless it'd be a life or death situation! xd.png

(but i did try to zombify a vamp and to neglect a vampire. neither of both worked *facepalm*)

I did zombify a vamp and succeeded,and I found that there's nothing diffrent from zombifying other dragons,except the breed sort.I won't do that again.

When they were first released I kept trying each time to summon one only to be met with failure after failure. Though once I had had successfully summoned a GoN did not. After so many attempts, yeah I thought about it, but thinking how awesome it looks and time spent decided against it and kept it. Same goes with my second one.

*whistles* You've got guts. I honestly don't think I'd have the nerve to try that. I finally got my trio set, and once the Magma matures and the Ice hatches and grows I look forward to trying the Summon for the first time. I realize that getting a G.O.N. is a very rare treat and I'll probably do a back flip or two if I get it on my first try, but I'd never bite mine.

I'm only referring to me when I say this, but if I were to bite it then it'd be like a slap in the face to my trio. They must try so hard to use their powers to bring the GON into existence (as it's not easy to get one). To waste their effort and hard work like that is shameful. sad.gif

When I do get my GON (because I is stubborn and will never give up on trying tongue.gif ) I will give it a very special name and place it at the top of my list to cherish.

To everyone else who is trying to get their GON's I wish you all good luck. It'll happen, you just gotta keep trying. smile.gif

Congrats on the successful turn! I voted yes to bite because I'm a biter and love biting pretty things. It's worth the risk. xd.png I've bitten so many pretty things and wheeee. My collection keeps growing <3

I was reading through this thread and it made me think about how sad it was that I didn't have a GoN even though I have been trying to summon one since 2010, yet there were people biting theirs. Then it reminded me that, "Oh! My Summoning action came off of cool down yesterday!" Then I went to go summon, assuming nothing would come of it, and look what happened!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6DhRh - Fogging it for the night.

I'm sooooooooo super happy, and trust me, I WILL NOT be biting it. <3 One GoN down, one to go.

Edited by Forest

I wouldn't bite one. I can pick up ER vamp eggs on the AP every day.

Why would I want to waste an egg-slot for a couple of days, just to grow another vamp? As it is now, I am always scroll-locked, and having anything as an egg for 2 days slows me down.

Of course, I have no GONs anyway. I don't often remember to try, and I hate loosing the egg-slot.

I couldn't bite a GoN. Took a year for me just to summon one. tongue.gif

Sorry for digging this up but... NEVER!!!

If any of my summon attempts doesn't fail( which I don't think will be happening soon), I wouldn't bite it. I mean, seriously, what's the point?