sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Hot and humid (and dark since it is night now).

Well, it's afternoon here. At least the weather is a bit calm and sunny right now. smile.gif

Rain and absolutely freezing. Supposed to get frost tonight blink.gif.

Hard to say - it's early night. It's most likely clear, though, and it's 80 degrees Fahrenheit out (26 degrees for non-Americans).

It's late morning now, and I can't see any clouds. The temperature's nice and mild, but it'll get hotter later on. cool.gif

Not a cloud in the noon-sky.

Though last night there was lightning hanging over the hills, and you could see the flashes for MILES. Couldn't hear a thing though since it was all over the bay, but the lightning was terrific, and everyone just gathered up on the hills and watched, including me and my family haha x] It was great.

Well, I'm glad the rain is over. Finally. Well, at least I'm done with homework

It's still pretty hot, but then again that's Florida for you. dry.gif on a brighter note the moon is HUGE! smile.gif It looks pretty kool and it's a full moon I believe. It's either tonight or tomorrow.

The mosquito's are out though. I couldn't stand out very long to enjoy the moon's light. >.0

Clear skies, really awesome moon, rather warm for nighttime in New York and kinda muggy. Overall, nicer than scorching heat we had all day...

It is night time now so I can't really tell what the clouds are up to :C But nothing's falling from the sky so all is peaceful biggrin.gif

The mornings in Kentucky are pretty chilly. 60F - 70F is my guess. You get a thick fog in the mornings though, try seeing your hand! xd.png