DawnofAges

Fire, Fire, Burning Bright

"Hal, do you promise to help Sheera learn and train to become a dragon any of us would be proud to have at our side?"

"I don't know. It is very cute though." he watched as Hal and a dragon named Sheera got to be bonded next. I might explode if I'm not next.

"I do." Hal said loudly his eyes shining, Wow, I still can't believe this is actually happening! Edited by Raven301

(This is really annoying not trying to be rude or anything. That no one posts much)

(I decided I will illustrate our dragons and post it on my deviant art and set the link in a post)

Sheera, repeat after me. I do solemnly swear on my honor as a Bonded hatchling, that I will do everything in my power to help Hal be a human that dragons would be proud to have on our side."

Sheera

"I do solemnly swear on my honor as a Bonded hatchling, that I will do everything in my power to help Hal be a human that dragons would be proud to have on our side." The young hatchling repeated the words loudly and clearly in everyone's mind, her dark eyes fixed on Hal, a serious expression on her face.

Yavek:

She waves at Sheera happily.

Sylvii:

She smiles and waits for her turn.

Hi? Hal thought to Sheera uncertainly as he walked over to Tianne and Yavek. Edited by Raven301

Sheera

Hello! So, you're called Hal? That's an interesting name. What's your favourite hobby? And colour? Do you have a sister or brother? Her voice sounded enthusiastic and curious inside his head, and as she bombarded him with questions, she bounced up and down on her small legs, flapping into the air at some point and landing on his shoulder. She was still small enough to do that, though only just.

Tianne

Smiling at first the hatchling then Hal, she ducked her head slightly, shy. Sheera's antics were rather amusing, and she wondered what her voice was like in his mind. She wondered if there was already a sense of connection between them, like her and Yave. Smiling down at her, she laid a hand on the hatchling's shoulder, happy.

Yavek:

She smiles and nuzzles Tianne's hand. Her breath is warm and smells like the cinnamon she had eaten with her breakfast. She unfurls her wings and yawns stretching.

Yes, and your Sheera? Hal asked as the hatchling landed on his shoulder. Quietly laughing Hal answered all her questions quickly when she finally stopped asking them, I love to read as well as draw some and my favorite color is gold. I have one younger sister named Edavin. What do you like to do? Hal asked curiously, Can you fly yet?

Sheera

Yup, I sure can fly! Not heaps well yet, coz' a few days ago they were too small, but I' been practicin'! She told him happily, flapping into the air. Her dark wings were tinged with a light blue, and though they were slightly flimsy, it already showed that she would be a strong flier. And glide! The frown of concentration on her face was quite clear as she extended her wings and kept them straight as she glided in large circles around Hal, before landing and scrambling back onto his shoulder, careful not to scratch or poke him with her talons or beak.

Cool! Hal thought I wish I could fly, It seems really cool. Turning back to Red Power Hal thought to Sheera, I wonder who is going to be bonded next?

Electaria:

She turns and exits from the auditorium and goes out of doors. Sitting in the snow her piercing yellow eyes focused on the forest ahead she just sits there and awits the ceremony to be over so she doesn't have to listen to the constant chippering of the young youth and hatchlings.

((Sorry I haven't replied for so long since I've been busy with school))

"Will Sevanna and Flame come onto the stage, please?" Red Power had let the newly Bonded get acquainted, but they needed to move on.

((She's a little pissy right now... Dont mind her))

Electaria:

'Dear god those muttering little hatchlings ENJOY this... Ugh, why did I have to be raised so cruelly?' Her spark at the tip of her tail zips and zaps as she angers. She growls and leaps into the air, flapping her wings hard she swoops upwards into the sky. She bellows loudly and swoops down over the valley towards Clivosi, ignoring the warning bells in her mind. She lets out a huge bellow then swoops high into the sky so shes not spotted. Hovering over the City she conjures lightning in the back of her throat. Opening her mouth she takes a deep breath and lets out a booming bellow, the lightning erupting from her snout. It causes a loud crashing noise and she takes that moment to disappear swiftly before she is spotted. She lands at the base of their mountain and quickly runs through the forest and climb up the mountain, making it to the ledge she was just at in moment.

Edited by Sylviinael