DawnofAges

Fire, Fire, Burning Bright

Electaria:

"Incredible indeed. Sometimes I wish I could've learned like this, But destiny can be a pain in the scales." She whispers back glancing to Kat.

Yave:

She watches Tianne bow and she smiles, enjoying the girl already. 'She pretty for a human.' She thinks to herself before listening closely.

Lucky Yave. She gets to be bonded with her human first. Flame didn't mind that Silver didn't respond. He trembled in excitement and looked back at the humans and then to Red power.

Electaria looks around before causing her electricity to calm down to a faint glow. Sitting back on her haunches she about half the size of red power when he sits like that. Lifting a taloned paw-hand she looks at the black birthmark on her palm, it looks like a cresent moon.

((You could do something a bit more elaborate, like saying "I solemnly swear on everything I hold dear, that I will help Yavek learn and train to become a dragon any of us would be proud to have at our side." Only, repeat it slowly, or such.))

Tianne

"I do." she whispered softly, barely audible, then repeated, much louder, probably the loudest she'd ever spoken since she was two, "I do."

Katherine

"Second that. I can't help but feel jealous of these young'uns." she chuckled softly in reply, turning her gaze back to the front.

She smiles at Tianne, softly clapping her wings together in applause. Her tail swishes and she trembles with excitement. Folding her wings she listens to how loud Tianne's voice had gotten and she widens her gold eyes.

Electaria:

She lets out a small sniff when she hears the girl called Tianne speak louder than ever. She smiles and whispers to herself "I think its time for them to learn to come out of their human shells and become trainee's of the Dragons."

((That was the best I could think of at the time, but I'll use something similar to that for the hatchlings' part. Or should I edit my previous post?))

"Yavek, repeat after me. I do solemnly swear on my honor as a Bonded hatchling, that I will do everything in my power to help Tianne be a human that dragons would be proud to have on our side."

She takes a deep breath and speaks aloud, so everyone in the auditorium could hear her "I do solemnly swear on my honor as a Bonded hatchling, that I will do everything in my power to help Tianne be a human that dragons would be proud to have on our side." She flattens her wings against her back looking scared. She had also spoken louder than ever before, not used to having to speak up for humans.

Red Power nodded, and a small bolt of energy rushed through Tianne and Yavek, binding them together (mentally, not physically). "I proclaim Tianne, this youth, and Yavek, this hatchling, now Bonded, They will be expected to train with each other, and help each other for as long as they live."

OOC: Humans Bonded with a dragon get a longer lifespan, though not as long as a dragon's.

She yelps and widens her eyes getting a small headache. She looks at Tianne to see her reaction.

((OOC: Question, since Yavek and Tianne are Now bonded Can they speak telepathically))

Edited by Sylviinael

((@Silverphoenixx, when the human dies, the Bonded dragon usually mourns alone for a month, then returns to the dragons' home but never has another bonded human again.

@Sylviinael, yes, they can.))

Red Power studied the remaining youth carefully, then glanced over to the hatchlings. "Tianne, Yavek, you may sit down anywhere on the right side of the auditorium."

Yavek:

She smiles and whispers telepathically to Tianne "Hi there. You're Pretty for a human." She smiles at her before walking slowly, at a human pace, to the right side of the auditorium.

Electaria:

She snorts softly and a cloud of smoke that is energized escapes her nostrils. She slowly makes her way over to where Red Power told the two newly bonded to go. She sits against the wall and watches them approach.

Tianne

Smiling back shyly, a slight brush crept onto her cheeks.Why thankyou. You yourself are quite beautful. Walking off the stage beside the hatchling, hesitantly at first, she reached out a hand to place on Yavek's shoulders. I hope we can become the best of friends!

"Sure we can." She smiles and rubs her cheek against Tianne's arm. She looks to Miss Electaria, speaking telepathically as not to disturb the Ceremony "When do we start training?"

Electaria:

"Soon." She replies to Yave, watching Her and Tianne get along nicely. She thinks to herself 'Good thing too because if they didn't get along then their bond would be corrupt.'

Edited by Sylviinael

Flame flicked his tail in excitement. How long will it be before he would get his human? He kneaded the ground in front of him impatiently and looked at Red power.

Liam stood up and looked at the hatchlings. They all looked so cute and small. I would like to be bonded with any of them.

Sylvii:

"Liam....Whose that Electric Dragon?" She whispers to Liam glancing at the Beautiful Electric Dragon who is looking at everyone.

((ARGHDJFFN!

Sorry, I'm just impatient for my turn to arrive. Please pretend nothing happened and get to me fast, or I think I might explode of waiting.))

((Sorry I've been busy these past few days, I should be on more often now.))

Stumbling slightly as he walked over to Red Power, Hal blushed and bowed as he had seen the previous bonded do. Hal's main method of learning was watching and coping until he got it right. Straitening up Hal waited for his soon-to-be partner to approach the stage.

Hmm He stumbled, because of nervousness? She flicks the tip of her tail, causing the spark to flick against her side. She lays down and spreads her wings upwards letting the electricity run through her veins.

Sheera

Sheera spread her wings and flew over to Red Power and Hal, giving a semi-graceful sweep of her wings in a sort of bow as she landed. The hatchling shivered with a slight tremor of excitement, before becoming still, her small eyes fixed on the huge red dragon before her.

(kjfhehbferwkfgjbh! Why isnt anyone looking at this rp?))

Electaria:

She watches the new hatchling fly to the stage. She doesn't know this hatchling but she seems like she may be a good student.

As the hatchling approached Hal studied her intently. Hmmm a Waverunner, I don't know much about them, I wonder what her name is. As he thought this Hal watched Red Power out of the corner of his eye, I wonder when we start training.