DawnofAges

Fire, Fire, Burning Bright

Sevanna

Sevanna heard her name and walked onto the stage. She looked at the other hatchling that came up too. She smiled and waved a little bit.

Electaria:

'Sure.....Confusion strikes you now but guess when your my age you'll know how hurtful it is.' Her mind is jumbled with thoughts

((-Catches three in her mouth like a dog and starts chewing, squirting some butter and syrup in there also- Fank...Few -muffled-))

((Does anyone want to RP Flame until if/when Pancakes come back? And have any of you tried reminding Pancakes? Oh, and I'm really busy at the moment, so I won't be able to get on as much. I don't know when I'll be really active again, probably around Thanksgiving but I'm not sure.))

((I heard she quit. But I can rp him))

Flame:

He looks shocked and looks around before heading to the stage, grinning. He bows to Red Power then To Sevanna.

"Sevanna, do you promise to help Flame learn and train to become a dragon any of us would be proud to have at our side?"

Red Power nodded in pleasure at Flame's bow, then waited for Sevanna.

((I gues say i do))

Sevanna

"I do." she said. She respectfully dipped her head at the bow and smiled a little.

"Flame, repeat after me: I do solemnly swear on my honor as a Bonded hatchling, that I will do everything in my power to help Sevanna be a human that dragons would be proud to have on our side."