DawnofAges

Fire, Fire, Burning Bright

"Ewww." Silver said, wrinkling her nose. "There are things without feathers, fur or scales?" She asked. That was weird. How DID they not get cold?

"Just as bare as the bottoms of Baboons. THEY ARE HAIRLESS BABOONS!" She giggles till she starts snorting, which causing her to start giggling more.

At first, she was laughing at the joke, but then she noticed how weird Yave was laughing, which made her laugh more. In turn, that made Yave laugh more, until they stopped laughing. Silver's stomach hurt from laughing so much.

((This actually happened to me before))

((@Silverphoenix, Same here but I snorted Fruit Punch from my nose xd.png))

She lays panting on her stomach groaning softly. "Phew"

(( xd.png really?))

Silver giggled softly, recovering. She tried to squash Yave with her wings for fun.

Silver tries to pick Yave up so she can fly around with her, but ends up failing. She sits up and waits for the rest to arrive.

((We should wait now))

"You mean the Lumina and The Blusang Lindwurm?" Sylvii asks after glancing at Red Power

Jumping slightly as the small hatchling crawled onto his lap Hal smiled, "Hello." he replied as the dragon scampered away again.

She turns to look at the one she sat on. With a glance around her she sneaks back to him and asks telepathically. "I'm Yavek, who are you?" She sits on his lap, out of sight of the adults and other hatchlings."

((They Can hear it, but Can't respond @Raven301, they can only respond aloud.))

((Ok thanks!))

'I'm Yavek, who are you?' as the hatchling's voice popped up in his head Hal smiled, "I'm Hal." he said running a hand through his hair again, "Who's your friend?" he asked Yavek gesturing at Silver.

"She's Silver." She says aloud, but in a hushed tone. "You humans smell funny..How do you not get cold without fur,feathers,or scales?" Is extremely curious. "Hope that isn't rude or anything."

"Not at all, we wear extra layers of clothes like jackets and boots, we also have fireplaces that can warm up a whole house." Hal explained, "Are your scales well insulated?" he asked curiously looking closely at the shiny surfaces.

((If a dragon/hatchling speaks telepathetically to another dragon/hatchling, then humans can't understand. But if a dragon/hatchling speaks directly to a human, then they can understand, but they can't respond telepathetically.))

Red Power strode onto the stage, a large flat boulder. "If you are here, you are the best youth and hatchlings that we have to offer. I have entrusted you to be our last hope, the last hope for our kind, both dragons and humans. For we live best when we are together, equally, rather than one enslaving the other, or one destroying the other's lives. We must be fair and equal. Too many of us have died, too many not seeing what we know: that the war must stop. True, cruel King Malum has stopped persecuting dragon kin, but the uneasy peace is not a truce. And until the war is ended forever, we must keep fighting on, for what is true and right. I do not know the Green dragon who killed the king's father and turned Malum's heart against dragons, but if he deliberately caused this war, then his followers must also be killed. For we can not have any distractions caused by dragons." He paused.

"To be Bonded is the highest honor if you live in the Montuosa Mountains. To be Bonded means that you and your hatchling are best of friends, you will always feel the other's pain and joy. To be Bonded means that you would risk your life for your closest friend."

He retreated onto a smaller rock that lay upon the stage. "Now, please will Tianne and Yavek come onto the stage, in front of me?"

She glides from Hal's lap and approaches the stage, looking scared as ever now. Her wings fold against her back and quiver slightly. Speaking aloud she speaks to Red Power, "Oh Mighty Dragon, Thank you for this Oppertunity." She bows gracefully, wings spreading to the sides before she stands upright and looks happily at him.

Electaria:

As she approaches the auditorium she hears Red Power's powerful voice command Yavek and Tianne to the stage. 'Those lucky children, getting to know each other at an early age.' She muses to herself as she enters. A full grown Electric Dragoness is quite a sight, especially when shes looking proud and ready to train. Her piercing yellow eyes glance over each person or dragon in the room before she sits near the back watching the bindings go on. Spreading her electric wings the auditorium is filled with a goldish light. She points her sparking tail towards Red Power and Its causes a spotlight sort of thing to fall on him and the two girls.

Edited by Sylviinael

"Wha-? Oh yeah. Sorry I had a mind blank." Liam listened to what Red power was saying. He took all of what the dragon said.

Flame walked over to where Silver was. "Hi again! Who do you want to be bonded with?"

Tianne

Her eyes widened, the girl shyly walked forward, self-conciously pushing a wisp of chocolatey hair behind an ear. Reaching the stage and seeing the hatchling bow, she mentally scolded herself for not wearing a dress or skirt, so instead bowed like a boy would have done, her eyes cast downwards shyly. The bow itself was elegant and humble however, and when she came out of it, her eyes remained fixed on the ground.

Sheera

Gasping quietly, the hatchling waddled towards the front, intending to get a better view. What would happen now? Who would she be bonded with? When would it be her turn? Were these two going to be bonded? So many questions were running through her mind, she could barely keep track of them all. She was nervous, yes, that was true, but excitement overpowered that by far.

Katherine

Standing quietly near the back, Kat smiled slightly as the first pair were called up on stage beside Red Power. Seeing Electaria coming in, she silently went over to her, and whispered, "Doesn't this all warm the heart? It's so incredible, isn't it?"

Edited by Zanzibar79

Silver was so full of anticipation to who she would be bonded with, that she didn't hear Flame and instead trembled in excitement and nervousness.

"Tianne, do you promise to help Yavek learn and train to become a dragon any of us would be proud to have at our side?"

((Say "I do."))

((I was more basing it off of the apprentice ceremony from the Warriors series, but yeah. I didn't really have any other ideas, but if you do, please share them with me.))