SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

I went with the logic that the eggs are slightly larger than an ostrich egg. That would make them (when they first hatched) between the size of a rabbit or a cat.

Obviously it changes for prefrence/breed, but I think cat size is a good rule to go by.

That sounds reasonable. How big are they usually when they grow to their full size?

Again, I think it depends per breed and personal prefrence. For most DC dragon descriptions, it doesn't say what size they are. A full grown dragon could safely range from the size of a sedan to the size of a house, or larger.

I could be entirely wrong, though xd.png

That's true. xd.png I'll go check the wiki for information on some of the dragon breeds that were given by their spriters. Maybe we can also get a general idea from that?

Mmm. Sounds good.

I'm pretty curious what Kiska thinks of Bathory in her new getup :3 Hopefully she won't faint. Again.

Edit: Emm, I'm going to go ahead and give Bathory a keen sense of smell. I assume that all Vampire dragons can smell the blood of other creatures, so I don't think it's too far fetched. Obviously, it will come with a set of weaknesses and strengths, but I feel like it'll be helpful right now. None of the other hatchlings has any idea where Skylene is, and she has no idea herself >.>

Edited by Ayesthine

Two quick questions, what's a Gary-stus? Is it the same as Mary-sue, and is there any trading topic that trades holidays?

I'm guessing its the same as a Mary-sue, but I'm not positive.

Holiday dragons are only available around their holiday, and from what I've heard, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find plenty just hanging around the AP.

@Ayesthine haha we'll seeeeeeeee xd.png I'm awful at writing shy/timid/scaredy-cat characters though, it goes against my personality. :| Any suggestions as to her reaction?

GAHHHHH ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Evensong

Lucifer's group along with Rico, Bathory, and Sera are looking Skylene, Narnun's group are going hunting, Feather's group is looking for shelter, the water hatchlings are exploring, and Aladdin has hatched.

When in doubt of what to post, just have your character randomly get off-topic and think of just about anything!

o.O I'm not entirely sure I understand that graph, Bacon.

@Evensong, I don't know either tongue.gif She could just panic and and think a phantom hacthling is roaming around.

I assume Skylene is nearby? Unless the voices she hears are from... sPoOkY ghosts?!

Yes, Skylene is right nearby. I was contemplating having her ignore the voices, but that would've been a bit cruel. xd.png

And for the graph, well here's an example of it: Four active users control just one dragon in the RP, one user controls two dragons, etc.

xd.png  Spira's fainted and nobody noticed.

Probably because most of the posts have been about the search for Skylene, and not focused on the happenings inside the cave.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

xd.png Spira just fainted because she's nocturnal, like a few other dragons in the cave. Edited by KoalaNoob

Fighting bears isn't the brightest thing to do. Especially since its impossible for them to beat it. More stress for Favian! Yea!