SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

also, I'm pretty sure Aradis said something to Dre, not sure if she responded though.

Aradis interacted with Dre? I probably didn't see it. Can you quote it here in the OOC Thread? :3

Sure, if I can find it. tongue.gif

EDIT: here

Aradis helped Favian and the others bring the food back to the cave. The oranges smelled a lot better than the fish he had ate. Catching sight of a familiar white head, he hurried to catch up with Dre. "Do you like the outside?" he asked, more to start a conversation rather than to get the answer.

Oh, and Doc, would you have anything against Alvi joining Lucifer's group? She likes Lucifer and Aerix's maturity and she has absolutely no idea that they're evil or anything. You mentioned Lucifer can manipulate and corrupt dragons, maybe he'll decide to use her and make her his assassin or something? xd.png

Edited by Evensong

I did intend for Bathory to go a while without finding out what she was, but... dead hatchlings are a bit out of the norm.

Yeah, everyone finding out whatever magic they can do on the first day is a little OP. (I'm looking at you, Narnun. Even if her magic is weak as of yet, it's still significant.)

Evensongs evaluation of Kiska's healing suits me, for now.

I like it how Favian cares so much for everyone, yet no one cares that much about him. Hmmm, I wonder if this is relevant....

I honestly hope you don't believe that >.>

Sure! Lucifer can seem like someone you would want to follow at first. However, he can make people twisted without them even knowing.

Evensongs evaluation of Kiska's healing suits me, for now.

Alvira's magic is pretty similar. Just think Eragon and Inheritance Cycle. Doing spells takes as much energy as it would take naturally. A cut would take less energy to heal than a broken bone (I know, I already used this example. tongue.gif), magically throwing a pebble a meter away would take less energy than chucking a boulder the same distance. I think that's pretty fair; you can't have dragons being able to move mountains and the like.

Aradis' weather thing is a little weirder. It's a combination of energy, and concentration. He has to concentrate extremely hard to actually use magic, and then it takes energy to make what he's doing happen on a larger scale. So, say, he can pretty much effortlessly make it snow, but making it snow not just directly over his head but over a wider area, would make him very tired. It takes even more energy to do it during summer/spring/fall.

I hope that makes sense. xd.png I just wanted to explain how it worked, and also if you guys could critique it if it seems unfair?

Lithachaos, I know you have one of your characters asking Skylene something, but I was typing something entirely different, and I really don't want to rewrite that whole post. I'm sorry that my post took so long, but could you have her ask someone else? Please?

Yeah that is fine, I will just edit it to someone else. Just got to pick who that will be.

Edit; Moved it to Lucifer and that little group. That whole interaction itself is going to to amusing with Aerix.

Edited by Lilithachaos

Today is NOT Narnun's day. Well, at the beginning it was, but now she just wants everyone to leave her alone.

Darn it Lucifer! You're suppose to act sweet! You can't become a greaser just yet! Nooooooo

Yeah.

WHY is Lucifer already becoming evil? T-T

and making fun of Narnun when she can electrocute him?

Narnun did something rather ill witted. He's making fun of how she reacted because it was so over the top.

Exhausted Narnun=Sleepy Luye.

That is all I will say. I need to get Narnun out of the water before she suffocates >->

That would be a plot twist.

I don't think Lucifer would be devastated.

@legendofkorrafan

I'm not sure D: