Corvidae

The Strangest Music Videos. EVER. Rate 1-10!

Alright. So I searched for a topic about weird music videos and couldn't find one, soooo...here we go!

.:RULES:.

-If your video has explicit lyrics, please tag it with an [E].

-If your video has sexual lyrics/content (video as well), please tag it with an .

-If your video has excessive violence, please tag it with a [V].

-If your video has all of these qualities, please tag it with [NSFW]. (this stands for Not Safe For Work)

.:Rating Scale - Just for fun!:.

If you'd like to rate a video on our "WTF" scale, here is each rating!

1 - Eh. Normal.

2 - That's nothing to me!

3 - Okay, a bit odd, but not too unusual.

4 - This is bit more than I expected!

5 - Wut.

6 - Okay, this is getting a little too weird.

7 - Oh god.

8 - OH GOD.

9 - I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M LOOKING AT.

10 - I forgot how to internet.

11 - (EXTREME WTF) I'm done with this.

Now, with that being said, I'd like to introduce you all to this:

Big Bad Wolf [NSFW]

At most I'd give it a 4.

It's trying to be shocking, but all it's doing is confirming what part of the body far too many people do their thinking with. The tune, if you can call it that, isn't even catchy.

Now this is an oldie but goodie that after almost 30 years I still have no idea what the person who dreamed up this video was thinking...

Maybe borderline (S) if you tilt your head and squint but that's more a matter of opinion. I don't think it is, but I know someone what probably would.

This one is just I don't even know. The music video has NOTHING to do with the song except for literal blue people. I don't know how to internet with this one. xd.png

(possibly , maybe, I'm not really sure what counts. Also there's some blood I guess. :V) Edited by Pika_Oi

This one is just I don't even know. The music video has NOTHING to do with the song except for literal blue people. I don't know how to internet with this one. xd.png

Yeah, that's one crazy video

10 from me

This one is just... the video itself is cool, but then there's the whole gladiator-puppet thing. Whut? And the ending is even weirder! It has absolutely nothing to do with the song.

(It's pretty clean, BTW)

I love the group We Are Scientists because of how wacky and strange they are, but this one really takes the cake:

This is their actual music video. It's hard to say anything about it, so I guess I'll say just watch it.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

I love the group We Are Scientists because of how wacky and strange they are, but this one really takes the cake:

This is their actual music video. It's hard to say anything about it, so I guess I'll say just watch it.

I love how half the lyrics are wrong or misspelled in that video. Like, what the heck?

If you are the night sky act like the night sky dammit!