guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

Well, Holmar might have just messed up. Either way, this'll be interesting.

It is a love quadrangle, I just counted.

EDIT: Well technically not all of them love others/have admitted it, but it is still there.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Well I cannot, Iktria would ruin it. Not sure who else could be in it...

Well, one side is definitely progressing. I'm not sure what Holmar's thinking, though, using the word 'love' when he hasn't even been alive for an entire day.

She gave a hard kick in frustration and almost screeched when she heard a noise. A beam of light crawled in. She curiously kicked again, this time making a giant hole. She crawled out cautiously and look around.

There were dragons everywhere. Maybe she was a dragon? She looked into a puddle. She was not, instead she seemed to be some sort of winged horse.

I thought that pegasus did not hatch from eggs.

Also, can someone recap what happened in the OOC? I was working all day so I couldn't keep up.

Well they would of had to have their parents to be born but if the parents were there then the pegasus would of just wondered of with their parents instead of hatching in the cave with the others.

They could have been abandoned by their parents after being birthed

Yep. Holmar made a mistake tongue.gif . Then again, given his (well, based of my own) personality, it was bound to happen.

All right then. I'll get Alatum to meet Daralis since I have nothing else to do with him.

Edit: Or maybe Sapphire. I didn't realize that there was another pegasus.

Edited by Narath

Hmm.... You better, because if not then the BanHammer will strike...

Edited by guy person

Ok, I'm going to say that he walked up to another pegasus, but since there is nothing distinguishable between Daralis and Sapphire, I am just going to say here that he is talking to Daralis.

Well, I'm going to be offline for a while. Not much for my characters to do at the moment.

wait, what? Hold on a sec, I'm going to check that, and fix my post in the RP if I need to.

Edit: Ok, sorry. let me fix it in a moment

Edit 2: fixed

Edited by Narath

user posted image

Stars smiled gratefully.

"It's okay. We can still be friends, right?" she said.

Ooh! the lets-be-friends bit, there went Holmer's shot at Stars.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

girls, girls, you're both pretty. Now stop fighting before I have to get involved.

Laughed my but off

Had to do it. I just had to.

Ooh! the lets-be-friends bit, there went Holmer's shot at Stars.

Eh, he can still try.

Edit: Looks like he might have a chance:

Stars was surprised when Holmar put his wing around her but she didn't say anything. She could feel something warm within her...and it grew.

Edited by Shibadruid

Wow! What a save! The let's-be-friends bit has spelled the doom of many a relationship.