guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

because I said colton and it actually said corton. Its worthy of a facepalm.

*Laughs*

This is fun, let's go with Rax, yep.

I did say I used it in 2 RPs, just s you know.

I know. but I'm lazy and I've gone through 16 pages of your posts, and scanned every RP page, that I know is not DC or other RP

Edited by guy person

Lol I have not used it in any DC RPs, only freeform, and I have used it in at least 2 Freeform RPs.

Ok, well here is another one. Rob/Robert, I haven't checked for two RP's on any of these but I'm looking.

Edited by guy person

whatever. and Onixthe happy dancing bunny1, I will not close this RP. if I go permanently Inactive then decide who will take control of the RP. Its Benjamin isn't it? I just found it on another Freeform.

EDIT: Onix, I said Rob/Robert he was correcting me. I failed again.

Edited by guy person

I know right?

EDIT: they're all probably busy. I'm always online because I never have anything to do.

Edited by guy person

Me too, most of the time. I was gone for almost 3 days that fateful week when our favorite RP was closed.

What should we do to pass the time?

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Something to do: find two or three youtubers that post regularly, and watch some of their videos when you're bored. There are some I know that even post a half-hour long video each day. Every freaking day.

Ahem, Shiba when I came on here to read your comment, DW20's server play ep. 20 was running in the background, and earlier I was watching Beef beef (he beefed a lot since it was the dropper).

The first part I understand (taaake it easy!), but the second?

... I know you are talking about minecraft, but I don't know who DW20 and Beef beef are. I don't typically watch minecraft on youtube.

Edited by guy person

Oh, sorry, I should explain that, Onix. Holmar is still quite shy, and thinks that Cerise is ignoring him since she turned away. He doesn't really want to interrupt, or be interrupted.