guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

Still I would have expected hatchlings to be like very, very young children (Like 3 years old), that can talk

EDIT: TeeHee

Edited by guy person

Most three year olds I know can talk.

And most of them have no idea how to bind a wound.

EDIT: You got that?

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I actually don't know any 3 year olds, that was just a wild guess.

EDIT: Of course I got that!

Edited by guy person

Yeah, well the dragons have the capabilities of about an 8 year old, at least in my opinion, there are a few with 12-16 year old capabilities (Sparsus and Aurase come to mind) and then there's Iktria, who is more like a 4 year old.

And I did say smarticles after all. (Do not say it, see if anyone else gets it first. laugh.gif )

Ok then.

EDIT: do you think an eight year old could catch a squirrel... Without a trap?

Edited by guy person

No, but an eight year old could make them self a sandwich, there is a certain amount of instinct involved. Could any of these dragons make a sandwich? Even if they had all the materials it is not in their instincts and they would not know how without being taught.

Death, and dynasties.

It is about the war of lies caused by Queen Branwen accidentally killing the king of the Kingdom of Beauty.

Here I made a commercial for it, except in the commercial it is called checkmate, because that was funnier:

Except for the bit where Stormwing ended up falling in love with Jerrisa my plots have not been so cheesy.

Until now.

Join Shimmer, Trebos, Branwen, and Acharnos for the cheesiest plot of the year!

Love. *Stormwing and Jerrisa kiss* (Again, do not think about it to hard)

Betrayal. *Shimmer switches sides.*

Chess? *Ach makes a move.*

*Cool action music plays.*

*Scenes of combat and kissing flash across the screen.*

"Checkmate." (In Ach's voice.)

This film is not yet rated.

In RealD and Imax3D sometime tomorrow.

That was before "Shimmer's post".

Which is ten paragraphs long.

I would suggest you read the whole RP there is a lot, but it is totally worth it. (I read the whole RP of any RP I am thinking about joining.)

No, all you need to do to join is read the last ten or so pages so you have an idea of what is going on and get someone to get their dragon to RP with you.

Nooooo!

We should pass time by having Iktria or someone else you play as interacting with one of my characters or something.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Which ones are yours? Iktria is outside, but can come back in anytime, but Sparsus is held up until Dream posts.

I have a feeling...... that Dabberjack is gonna be annoyed... by Iktria....

EDIT: I'm currently making a character.

Edited by guy person

no. I did put a unicorn up for like an hour, but that was a joke, because when I think of unicorn I think of MLP, Happiness everywhere... Its a male Hippogryph.