PumpkinPyromaniac

PastaTown OOC

And this should be my 6th and final character :3

User: Shadowwolf6

Name: SCP-096

Human or CP (species): CP, thing.

Looks: SCP-096, but with a sorta sheet-thing and wearing this.

Personality: Let me explain this is short. SCP-096 is normally extremely passive and docile, being quiet and rather nice, until you look at its face. It doesn't have to be its actual face, it can just be a picture or a video (drawings are fine). When you look at his face, he will sit down, cross-legged, sobbing and crying. This continues for a few moments, before he stands and comes for you. No one knows how he can tell, he just can. Nothing can stop him once you've seen his face. Once he's made a beautiful red mess, he will sit down in the midst of it all, and recompose himself, before returning back 'home'.

Powers?: SNEAKY LINK ALERT

Other: SCP-096 has been away from Pasta Town for years. Even though he's back now,

he might not stay. He was tracked down by the SCP Foundation years ago, and taken into confinement. Whilst there, they tested things. He kinda views that all as one of the worse times of his life. He recently escaped in a containment breech, mainly caused by SCP-173. He's just returned to say hi to everyone before he most probably gets taken away again. Who knows, maybe they'll forget about him.

Look what I found: user posted image

Older version of the Bleeding Moon Dragon biggrin.gif

Edited by Shadowwolf6

And this should be my 6th and final character :3

No, actually. It is your fifth.

User: Shadowwolf6

Name: SCP-096

Human

or CP (species): CP, thing.

Looks: SCP-096, but with a sorta sheet-thing and wearing this.

Personality: Let me explain this is short. SCP-096 is normally extremely passive and docile, being quiet and rather nice, until you look at its face. It doesn't have to be its actual face, it can just be a picture or a video (drawings are fine). When you look at his face, he will sit down, cross-legged, sobbing and crying. This continues for a few moments, before he stands and comes for you. No one knows how he can tell, he just can. Nothing can stop him once you've seen his face. Once he's made a beautiful red mess, he will sit down in the midst of it all, and recompose himself, before returning back 'home'.

Powers?: SNEAKY LINK ALERT

Other: SCP-096 has been away from Pasta Town for years. Even though he's back now,

he might not stay. He was tracked down by the SCP Foundation years ago, and taken into confinement. Whilst there, they tested things. He kinda views that all as one of the worse times of his life. He recently escaped in a containment breech, mainly caused by SCP-173. He's just returned to say hi to everyone before he most probably gets taken away again. Who knows, maybe they'll forget about him.

Look what I found: user posted image

Older version of the Bleeding Moon Dragon biggrin.gif

Don't blink! Don't even blink!

They're fast, faster than you can imagine!

Now, was I talking about weeping angels, endermen, Slendy, SCP-096, or ninja cats?

Edited by Fun2HavRound

No, just Weeping Angles. Endermen were inspired by Slenderman, and you can blink if you look at him. Fun just directly quoted Doctor Who, a TV show I happen to be OBSESSED with biggrin.gif

But, of course, you could be speaking about SCP-136.

That's what Weeping Angles were inspired by :3

Endyr and Israphel are hiding in the forest outside the Town's boundaries. It is rather close to the well, but they're deep enough in to avoid being seen.

Shadow, if you look in the CCR, you might see that quote, with an enderman pic above it. That doctor Who((* cough* Doctor Whooves*cough*)) quote fits endermen very well.

Shadow, if you look in the CCR, you might see that quote, with an enderman pic above it. That doctor Who((* cough* Doctor Whooves*cough*)) quote fits endermen very well.

BUT it is from Doctor Who originally, and I think it applies to Weeping Angels best. If you don't look at Ender Men to begin with, they pose no threat whatsoever. Weeping Angels will come and send you back in time/murder your face if you turn away for a few seconds. SCP-173 will just kill you anyway.

Besides. I've stared at Ender Men for a few seconds and then they teleported riiight in plain sight. It's rather annoying. You don't need to look away for them to move :3

You guys, I'm back! You rushed into battle without me!

Also, I started my first Facebook account, which is why I was so absent. It is not for me, as I never really had much of a desire for a FB account. But my friends were persistent, so I made one for my character.

Darkest (because Dark doesn't count as a real first name (T ^ T)) Heart. You could friend me, I guess. I don't know. Meh. MEEEEEEEEH.

That is all.

Wait! No, not all. Igloo, you can join. We have plenty of space (two people have left, one is being rather absent...). You can make your own character, or you can pick a CreepyPasta character that isn't already in use. Some options are:

Masky

Hoody

BOB

The Strider (I want to name him Dave so very badly)

Happy Appy

A Pokémon CP

CandleJack (*is suddenly taken away*)

Gold (Lost Silver)

Suicide Mouse

Squidward's Suicide

The list goes on. It's all up to you!

And one last thing. That thing Israphel did to Batty? Well, I have only one thing to say.

(excuse me a moment)

It's all in your imaginaaaaaation.

No, really. Go to sleep. How Ever Losing People Makes mE wonder. Just saying. I'm hyper. Don't ask me why. Sombreros. You wanna play? Amai. Akai. -derps out-

*Coughcough*she'sgonecrazy*coughcough*

Wait. Gone? You're saying she wasn't to begin with?

Well at least she updates me, silly human person.

... You're right... *Forever alone*

No really. Put that apple on your head.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM. What, did someone steal your sweetroll?

(I'm back)

...that thing Israphel did to Batty? Well, I have only one thing to say.

♪ SEID IHR DAS ESSEN?

NEIN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGAR!! ♪

Yes. Yes, I just went there.

Guys, bad news.

My iPod's charger is fried. It's the iPod 5 gen so I don't have a spare charger. ー.-;; So I might not get on as often until I get a new charger.

User: igloo9201

Name: Jack

Human or CP (species): CreepyPasta, unknown species

Looks: Jack has two main forms. In her human form, she appears to be about sixteen with long, black hair that covers the right side of her face. She wears black jeans and a black hoodie that has sleeves that are too long. She has a sheath for her dagger in her left sleeve. She also enjoys taking the form of a black fox with a red ail-tip and paws. While in this form her right eye, which is completely black, is visible.

Personality: She seems really quiet at first.

Powers: Shape shifting ad epic dagger weildage.

Other: The only Creepypasta she's heard of is Jeff, who she thinks is awesome, but doesn't think he's real.

Stupid, I know. I came up with this a couple of days ago. =P