PumpkinPyromaniac

PastaTown OOC

Jsward, that pic is actually pretty close to Issy in disguise. Only older-looking-ish.

I don't wanna go to school tomorrow!! 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

It's ok. Don't worry. You can always daydream once you're done. I do that ALL. THE. TIME.

IsraphelxEndyr I SHIP IT.

shipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipship

Endyr, how could you do that, I wanted to eat that leek snake D:

Don't ask O.o

Leek snake? Whatever is a leek snake?

Israphel, he said don't ask.

Also:

Jswadr, what if Enderlox teleported in on them while they were...ahem...being adorableh?

If you know what I mean....

Adorableh. Heh heh. BLEH.

The leek snake... that... that... that the dragon and ladeh were cooking... You meanie...

Nooothing to see here <.< >.>

Not much has happened since the last recap >.<

It's just been hide and seek. And huggles for Endyr and Israphel.

Are bumps tasty~?

No! How are you even here?! *shoves EFC into the Character Common Room* Sorry 'bout that.

Lalalala I'm not listening to you, Darkness!

You don't have a choice. I'm stronger than you, and you know it. You cannot win this fight. Not now.

Not ever.

ARRRGH RUN ENDYR!! I CAN'T WIN! JUST RUN!! RUN, AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!

Edited by Fun2HavRound

Hey that's my color! Don't steal my color!

MA, please get back in the CCR. You're supposed to be making sure that Conchita doesn't eat everything.

Well she was here!

Good point. But still. *shoves MA into the CCR*

Exactly. That is so sad! *goes and cries in a corner then comes back* But it was really sad.

Darkness Charlie.

Chaaarliiieee daaaarrrkkneeeeeeesss.

Beware the darkness Charlie!

-runs in here- GUYSS! LOOK AT WHAT I DREW! After listening to rainbow factory nightmare fuel remix..

user posted image

why must it be so big? (>人<;)

edit:

Who knows? I just make this a New character....

Edited by Jsward322

Who wants to hear my awesome plan with Batty, Endyr, and Slender Man? *crickets chirps* I'll tell you anyway! I was wonder (if it's okay with Jswald) that Batty goes to eat Endyr and has her in his mouth ready to swallow her when Slender Man shows up and tells Batty to spit her out, telling him she's now a CP, forcing Batty to go into an uneasy allience with her.

Aww, Seedeater wants to eat her too biggrin.gif

EVERYONE MUST EAT ENDYR.

Seedeater, go home. You're drunk.

Who wants to hear my awesome plan with Batty, Endyr, and Slender Man? *crickets chirps* I'll tell you anyway! I was wonder (if it's okay with Jswald) that Batty goes to eat Endyr and has her in his mouth ready to swallow her when Slender Man shows up and tells Batty to spit her out, telling him she's now a CP, forcing Batty to go into an uneasy allience with her.

And an add on~

But when batty shows up Endyr tells Israphel to run, Because she doesn't want him to be discovered or more or less hurt.

But how would that force her into an uneasy alliance? And Endyr's not a true CP yet, and Slender Man certainly wouldn't lie about that. He'd just use his authority to get his way. He's like that.