PumpkinPyromaniac

PastaTown OOC

And here's my theme.

And that is what happens when you are from a game :3 This is actually her official theme.

Edit: I prefer this verson: Bad Apple

Hello Elly!

ZUN was very successful with that O.o

Edited by Shadowwolf6

I still prefer the original x) It's got most of the Touhou characters! The fourth to be shown in the shadow art is Flandre's sister, Remelia :3

The sixth is Flandre. My brother can name them all o-o

Where IS everybody?! Especially Drako, where is she?? And Raptor? And Echo? And fuzzzj-or-something? And that other chick who's name starts with an A (I think)?!?

Also:

((MUAHAH! I'm on my 3DS!))

"They're horrid monsters... My friend almost got killed by one, and one of them hurt me horribly a few years ago.'' Endyr replied.

"It's ok. You can hug me." Endyr said. Suddenly, Endyr's senses picked up where Scarlet was. "Hide! One of the monsters is near!" she whispered to the siblings.

"Oh! So you're not a 'Pasta? Good! Then you're not a monster, and you won't get punished! The monsters...well...One of them killed me. Long story short, I was brought back to life by the only dragon that I know--the Enderdragon." Endyr smiled at Scarlet.

"I was just making sure these two--" she glanced at the ALICEs. "The ALICEs of Hearts, aren't in danger. Oh, and my name is Endyr."

Endyr shook Scarlet's hand. "Nice to meet you!" she said cheerfully.

Just then, Enderlox decided to teleport to where Endyr was (which was only a few feet away from where everyone was at).

"Well, well, well. Endyr, you're out here chatting with these...people, when you are supposed to be hiding from those things."

Endyr's smile dropped.

"Why do you care, DEADLox?" She said, turning to where Enderlox was (saying what he was called before he was killed). Enderlox glared at her.

"It's ENDERlox to you!" Endyr death-glared back at him.

"And why do you care if I'm out here?" Lox was getting frustrated.

"If your cover is blown, you're screwed!"

"Who says you're my boss? All I know is the Ender Queen sent you here to watch me. And these people are in no way associated with the 'Pastas or Herobrine! Now go!!" Endyr growled.

Endyr turned back to Scarlet.

"Well, they're...Not the type of people that you'll want to eat." 

"Well, we are Enders. Creatures of shadows. We were once human, but we were murdered. The Enderdragon, or Ender Queen, chooses the ones she'll revive--we were lucky." Endyr explained.

"And okay, Flandre. I won't call you Scarlet anymore."

Enderlox cut in. "She was killed by a murderer named Herobrine. But me...Well, I don't like talking about it." he somewhat explained.

"Umm...Enderlox, where's Israphel?" Endyr asked, ignoring Flandre.

"I left him. Why?" Enderlox asked.

"YOU BAKA!!! WE NEED HIM HERE! HE IS ALSO IN DANGER!" Endyr yelled at Enderlox. 

"Oh...Sorry. My friend, Israphel, is in danger. I've been protecting him to make sure he doesn't get killed." Endyr said, turning to look at the ALICEs.

"Ok, but first I need to go find him. I'll be back." Endyr replied.

Endyr teleported to Israphel. "I'm back, Issy! I found more people who we can trust, so can you come meet them?" She looked worn out, and groaned wearily. "Ugh. Too many things happening in one day!" She sat down, trying to get the dizzy feeling to go away.

((If Endyr teleports too much, she gets dizzy.))

Grammar Nazi, AWAAAAAAAAAY!!

But seriously, Jsward? Could you do me a huge favor? Please, please, PLEASE double check your posts before you submit them! It gets really tiring to have to read so many errors, alright?

Edited by Fun2HavRound

Where IS everybody?! Especially Drako, where is she?? And Raptor? And Echo? And fuzzzj-or-something? And that other chick who's name starts with an A (I think)?!?

Also:

Grammar Nazi, AWAAAAAAAAAY!!

But seriously, Jsward? Could you do me a huge favor? Please, please, PLEASE double check your posts before you submit them! It gets really tiring to have to read so many errors, alright?

Sorry! My ipod is very derpy. Even with spellcheck it still doesn't catch mistakes and I Try to correct them.. I just make it worse .(( -.- ;; one bad thing about my family. We all have the West Virginia grammar.))

(Edit: STUDID FLUFFING IPOD!! Why you make so many mistakes??)

Edited by Jsward322

That's alright, spellcheck on my iPod is actually my part-time savior (and part-time annoyance). If I didn't have it, I'd spend a lot more time double checking my posts!

((Actual post before spell check:

Thats alright, spellcheck on my ipod is actually my part-time savior (and part-time annoyance). Id i didnt have it, id spend a lot more time double chrvking my posts!))

Sorry! My ipod is very derpy. Even with spellcheck it still doesn't catch mistakes and I Try to correct them.. I just make it worse .(( -.- ;; one bad thing about my family. We all have the West Virginia grammar.))

(Edit: STUDID FLUFFING IPOD!! Why you make so many mistakes??)

West Virginia grammar? I'm... not sure what to think of that... You know that I'm West Virginian... I make 90% of my posts on my iPod... Do I make mistakes as well? Eep...

Anyways, here's a tip...

TAKE AUTO-CORRECT OFF! It makes everything worse...

I'm here, everyone. tongue.gif I'm just suffering from 'terrible-Internet-itis-syndrome.'

I know! Autocorrect is part annoying part helpful! And what did I do??

West Virginia grammar? I'm... not sure what to think of that... You know that I'm West Virginian... I make 90% of my posts on my iPod... Do I make mistakes as well? Eep...

Echo.. I'm West Virginian too. I mean Everyone in my family, has the problem with not putting 'an' before a word that starts with A E I O and U. For example with me talking really fast to one of my friends about Minecraft. I say A Enderman instead of AN Enderman. I call it the West Virginia grammar. I don't mean to hurt your feelings. Besides, I was talking about my family. (⌒-⌒; )

Oh? You're gonna have to try a lot harder than that to hurt my feelings. Although, really, a lot of people do the 'a alligator' thing, and it can really drive me crazy. tongue.gif Just one of my pet peeves.

d(^ー^o) ok、so I Didn't hurt your feelings? Good。

【【 woot! Typing English on the Japanese keyboard on my iPod!】】

(( edit: NEVER type English on an japanese keyboard!))

Edited by Jsward322

I noticed right away that it was Japanese. Our periods and commas don't look like that. At all. (^_^)☆

Ha!

Take that!!

ψ(`∇´)ψ

I remember that when I first came to dragon cave, I was like "What's a period?" For as long as I can remember, they've been full stops to me o-o

I know correct grammar for one reason: I'm related to a grammar teacher.

I'm actually just really studious in general. I write a lot, and read a lot, and enjoy both thoroughly. Plus, I actually rather like school. Just not homework.

。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。 I had to miss school 'cause I'm sick!

Edit:

Oh and this is how imagine Israphel ok?

Edited by Jsward322

I'm studious too. I just don't like grammar, but my grammar teacher relative rubbed off on me. And does ANYONE like homework? ANYONE? *crickets*

School is... Okish.

Homework? †–†

((I found something new on my iPad keyboard. I'm investigating. ∂–∂))