AroaraAngelwolf

Wolf Games II ((not accepting any more!))

((yep.. and its unconfertible for long hair dogs.. they have to drink a lot of water and pant a lot))

Lance dug a deeper hole inside his hut, he wished he made an aliance. never to late. he hid in the cool hole by the river the hut inside looked abandoned but he was just hideing underneath it.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((Nevermind, just realise your all american tongue.gif Stupid Farenheight or whatever! We have Celcius glorious Celcius!

((Nevermind, just realise your all american tongue.gif Stupid Farenheight or whatever! We have Celcius glorious Celcius!

(( Same X) ))

(I'm back from camp)

Alice starts to sweat and goes to find water

Alex goes back to his hole to rest after eating his rabbit

((welcome))

Lance troted around, then crouched low spotting another wolf. She had black fur, and a white tipped tail. He didn't see her face but he knew from her sent she was from pack 8.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

(kk)

Alice starts to get tired from the heat so she goes to lie down

Alex is eating his rabbit in his den to escape from the heat

Lance aproched slowly, she looked young. He wouldent harm a inexperienced wolf so he sought an alliance. He stopped two feet away. "Evening....."

Alice hears a voice behind her and she spins around "um hello.who are you?"

"Lance, pack 4 wolf. My pack mate ran off somewhere... and these places its good to have strangth in numbers. I wish to form an aliance...... I have a shelter by the river, its quite cool... and i can ceatch fish." He tilted his head waiteing for an answer.

"Sure that sounds great. Im alice by the way im from pack 8. lead the way to your camp."

Lance nods and trots back to his shelter made od river rock and mud. There was s few fish left. He offerd her one and whent inside, crolling in a hollow in the floor, his mud brown coat bleding in. "Eat what you like, there are plenty of fish.

Rogue stalked behind. That dang wolf stole his ally. It was probably a death trap. So he stalked.

Coal wasn't bothered much by the heat.

Lance panted a little and got out of the hut and swapm in the rivr, his hut was on a flat part of a small hill, just incase it rained, but from a distance it looked like a mound of rocks. his nose twiched smelling something but he couldent make out what. the air was so still in the heat.

"thanks for the fish." Alice starts to eat the fish after she done she jumps in the river to cool off

Lance nods laying in the sun still wet.

Game maker growled this only made the wolves lazy, sh he desided to make it night where it was slightly cooler only 80°F.