AroaraAngelwolf

Wolf Games II ((not accepting any more!))

Bloodvein was around the back of the cornucopia when he heard something, he growled silently and quietly leapt to the top of the cornucopia. He lay down to look over the edge, two wolves...

((Thank you! biggrin.gif Dont kill. Alliance? Haha))

Lahi pricked his ears, turning so he could so where his blind eye couldn't. He could hear something- another wolf? A deep growl rumbled throughout him. He hoped it wasn't one of those massive, brutish wolves from pack yard one or two. There would be no way Larka and himself could hold on of them off.

Bloodvein saw they were both small, but fast. If he dived he could take out one before it could run, he smiled and got ready to pounce. He dived and landed on the male wolf, he growled and pinned him to the ground. He stared at the other one, "Move! And your friend dies!"

Lahi gave a whimper, his one good eye being pressed against the ground. Great, now he couldn't even see his attacker. He squirmed under the hold, trying to at least move his head.

Larka had frozen, fear warping her features into sorrow.

((Edit: Oh dear, Seb, I think you've been using Bloodvein too much x) He's taking over your mind O.o))

Edited by Shadowwolf6

((I only just realised i keep saying Bloodvein haha))

Dodge growled, "You! Give me all your supplies and your friend will live...."

"We'll just die if we give you our supplies anyway." The she-wolf narrowed her eyes, flicking her tail in annoyance. "Why are so many of you... brutes so stupid? What's the point in giving ourselves pain when you can just end it fast?"

Lahi cursed Larka. Sometimes she just made things worse.

Dodge laughed and dug his claws into his victim's side, it started bleeding. Dodge laughed, "Just... Give me your stuff and your friend lives!"

Lahi's whimpering reached a climax as his own blood started running down his snowy white side. "Larka! What are you doing?!"

She bared her teeth at the black wolf, anger now blazing in her eyes. "Do you WANT to kill? Do you want the lives of so many wolves on your hands?" Larka glanced down at her friend, yellow eyes lingering on the red stains for a few moments longer.

Dodge smiled, "I dont want to kill... I just want to let everyone else starve!" Dodge raised his voice and screamed, "STUFF! NOW!!"

A snarl escaped Larka's muzzle. "That's just as bad as killing us. You're a monster of a wolf. You don't even deserve to be called a wolf any more."

Lahi shuddered, feeling the sharp points of the wolf's claws digging into his fur. What was she doing?

Dodge rawred and slashed at the wolf's face before pouncing on the girl, "Ok then.. Lets try it this way," he pushed down on her head, "Stuff!"

Lahi felt himself being pushed down more, before the pressure was released. He was left with a new set of claw marks down his muzzle. Was she trying to get herself killed?

Larka gave a short laugh as the wolf moved to her. Her eyes met with Lahi's, before she barked to him. "Run! Run like the wind, run like I know you can! I'll meet you, this is not the end for me. I refuse to let it be." She shifted underneath the larger wolf's grip, back paws moving furiously. "Did you hear me, you great ugly brute! I will NOT give up!"

Dodge laughed, "If you run I pull out her heart... Do as I say!"

Larka snorted. "Feel free too. Lahi, RUN."

He had a dilemma. Run, and carry out what would probably be his childhood friend's last order, or stay, and let the big wolf have the food.

"What are you doing, you idiot! Run!"

Oh yeah- if he didn't do what she said, he was dead already. Lahi turned, head over heels, and ran.

(Like arora said coal is there and he is as strong as a pack 2 wolf... watch out.)

"Hey, I didn't say none of you were aloud in my territory! Three kills plus... uh... nevermind! I'll kill you if you don't leave by the time I count to three... One... uh.... whats after one? Oh nevermind.... run!". Coal screeched at them.

Alice starts to get up but goes back down because her head hurts to much.

So she just lays there and looks around. She spots another wolf and freezes.

Alex swims to the island and starts to look around until he find a hole that is just big enough for him to fit.

Dodge stared at the wolf, he looked like he was from pack 2. Dodge believed he could take him, he looked at the she-wolf next to him. "If you distract him I can take him down... I might even start an alliance with you if this works!" He whispered

"Okay! Leave now.... or die!" Coal said starting to march over towards them.

"Threatening me when you're own life is in danger? Hah, good luck with that." Larka's yellow eyes scanned the surroundings. "Distraction was it? Maybe if you released my head..."

(Don't want an early named death yet xd.png . Too bad cobra didn't make a pack 11 sheet... but hey the pack 11 female is still alive... come on cobra....)

Coal growled. "You think I am pack 2? Wrong. I am pack 11. I could out live you if the gamemaker always changed the weather. Because I own this cornucopia. Your here. Leave or die.".

Larka snorted, pushing upward at the wolf's paws on her. Success! Due to distraction, she had managed to free herself. She came to her feet, standing beside the large black wolf. She was ready to run in an instant- if that was what the wolf decided. She hoped Lahi was OK. "How come you're so confident? I could run from you in two seconds. This guy here? He's from pack yard one. You're telling me you want to go after the three of us?"

Lahi was in the water behind, tail low, standing in the shallows. How had Larka known he was there?

Edited by Shadowwolf6

((Areana is difrent. Cornucopia is on a island surounded by a river.. woods are way to far to be by it. Woods are atleast a days journey away and theres at least 3 creaks and 2 large rivers between it. And its in the planes..((sorry for spelling)) meaning holes are only hideing place.. exept for a few caves by large rivers... did anyone new evein read the OP?. ..... i know boom and a cupple others did .....i dont mean to be rude Shadowwolf6. But it is kinda changeing the stage. ....))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf