AroaraAngelwolf

Wolf Games II ((not accepting any more!))

Alright, an attack but run away. So no Named die yet. Kill off npc first.)))

Lance looked around for his pack mate but yet agein she was gone.

Coal ran over the bridge but not before grabbing meat. Stupid alliances... Were the heck was his packmate when he needed her? No where.

"Well... you took a hard fall." Rogue said at a loss for words.

"Yes i guess i did." she starts to sniff around the tree and she looks over her shoulder. "SQUIRREL" she runs and jumps in a different tree and grabs the squirrel before it can get away.

((Since me and Boom want our wolves to live longer... Lets just end with everyone including Shadows chars injured or something? Haha biggrin.gif))

Dodge screamed in pain as skin fell away from his leg. He collapsed to the ground, as he fell he bit into Coal's flank, his teeth sunk deep in. He tore his head away and began limping a retreat to the top of the cornucopia.

Coal narrowly escaped. "Pfft. Why did you run? You could have killed them" he muttered to himself. He lied down placing some meat on his open wounds hoping they would suck up the blood. Plus it would make it taste better.

Dodge watched Coal run off, "Coward!" He then dragged himself inside the cornucopia and began searching for something to help heal his leg. Hopefully the other two wolves wouldnt decide to kill him as he was.

Coal was watching... the pack 2 female was trying to steal his food! He snarled and attacked.

Larka watched as the pack 11 wolf ran off, she looked over to Lahi. The pair met eyes, and in an instant the message was clear. Both trotted back to where the large black wolf was. He seemed tired and worn out- Larka didn't blame him. Big wolves like him didn't do much running. They just waited for another wolf to pass by, or they just leaped into fights. He also had a nasty patch of skin missing.

Lahi was worrying over her, yet again. Her side didn't hurt... much...

The she-wolf sat beside the other wolf as Lahi moved on to check for remaining supplies. She looked warily at Dodge. "Alliance?" Was all she said, her tail curling around to lie over her front paws

(Yep)

Coal chomped and killed the wolf of the same size as the cannon sounded. "Pack 2, the only problems to me, are done." he muttered. He put the meat back on his wound and laid down waiting for the alliance to split and then kill them one by one.

Dodge nodded, "Certainatly... For now..."

((Sorry, cant type much... Im in agony D:))

(Just to let you guys know i am going to be gone for two weeks starting on monday. I have a horse camp to go to.)

((Alright. Next week on the 9th i whont be on eather. 17th bday! My "sweet 16" i was sick. It sucked. Allright?))

Lance ate some fish.

(well then happy b-day.)

Alice jumps out of the tree with the squirrle in her mouth and takes a small bite. "Rouge do you want some squirrle?"

Alex starts to feel hungry so he gets out of his hole and trys to find some small animals

((Thank you smile.gif now....... lets heat things up a bit..))

Gamemaker turned up the heat, going from a nice 70° to 95° as he made it night, showing the killed wolves on the screen.

(Polar opposite of what the other gamemaker did... anyone who wants to read it go find it in the pages far from here.)

Coal's fur shortened allowing him to be fine. He loved that ability. Now he hoped the others furry wolves would have a heat stroke. Then he would win.

Rogue shook his head. "Your kill." he replied as the heat went up.

Edited by BoomSALMON

"Ok" alice takes another small bite

As alex is looking around for food he finds a small den. He starts to go inside just as a rabbit jumps out. He jumps on it and quickly kills it.

(hey guys i have a egg that needs to be hatched. But im not going to be anywhere with internet. Can you please put it in the low-time nursery on draghatch in four days?)

Dodge started sweating quickly and felt faint... He went over to a tree and scraped his fur down it. This gave him a few cuts, but chopped away most long fur giving relief.

((95 DEGREES?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?! Thats just under water boiling temperature ohmy.gif They'd all die instantly fur or no fur...))