AroaraAngelwolf

Wolf Games II ((not accepting any more!))

Dodge looked at the wolf he had his paw on, he released her. "If anything looks bad, lets run..." He whispered. Dodge smiled at Coal, "Theres 3 of us, YOU are the one that should be backing away..."

"Two weaklings and one decent wolf... Yeah I'm not scared." Coal replied. "This isn't your food run or DIE". he said for last.

Dodge as even the enemy knew he was decently strong.. He whispered to Larka "Run behind him and run around him flat out..." He whispered too low for Coal too hear.

Lance herd the wolf yell. He was downstream from the cornucopia. He troted over stopping at the brigde. "Just run! He bested two wolves so far and it's getting dark.... you can't see him with no light left! "

((Areana is difrent. Cornucopia is on a island surounded by a river.. woods are way to far to be by it. Woods are atleast a days journey  away and theres at least 3 creaks and 2 large rivers between it. And its in the planes..((sorry for spelling))  meaning holes are only hideing place.. exept for a few caves by  large rivers... did anyone new evein read the OP?. ..... i know boom and a cupple others did .....i dont mean to be rude Shadowwolf6. But it is kinda changeing the stage. ....))

((I swear I did O.o Sorry for my derpish reading. I do this too often >.< *le edits*))

Larka raised an eyebrow in the direction of the bigger wolf, but did as he said. She gave a short bark, which Lahi understood perfectly. "I don't like all of you big wolves. You underestimate us too much." The two ran parallel, flanking the wolf, running toward him.

Edited by Shadowwolf6

((Ahh the skim reader. Easy fix just re read it. I do it sometimes too, but i miss deatils, its ok.))

Lance still stuld at the other side of the bridge. He tilts his head, confused. Pack four wolves where normal sized.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"Idiots." Coal muttered attacking the one running on the left.

"Who are you?" Rogue asked as the wolf regained conscious.

((Idk how.. could you pm me the instructions so the rp dosent get cloged up with OCC's? Oh waite is siggy signiture? I know how to do that...))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

(Oh and if you don't want your eggs to die check out this site Draghatch.tk hope it helped!)

Dodge saw the two wolves start running, Coal attacked one. Dodge rawred and dived onto Coals back, digging into his skin with his claws. "Your not killing them!"

Larka snarled as the pack 11 wolf leaped at her. He opened a nasty wound in her side, but she kept on running. She couldn't let Lahi, or this pack one wolf down. It would be her fault if the plan failed, so it was her job to make sure it worked. Blood landed in a trail behind her.

Coal snarled counterattacking by ripping some flesh off Dodge's leg to prevent escape. "Weakling you'll die now!".

(I thought it was a coin flip... but whatever you do... kinda don't wanna lose Coal so early though... luck is flopped up.)

((You're gonna have to do it three times, Coal is against three other wolves >:D

Larka and Lahi would fight beside Dodge.))

(I would be surprised if he killed all three. But shouldn't pinkie confirm too?)

((Indeed he should. I guess we'll be waiting for a while then :3 I'll disappear soon, so please don't kill any of my characters without me.))

"Im alice. who are you?" Alice looks around again

Alex curls into a ball to go to sleep.

"Oh er... Rogue." Rogue replied.

(Well I want Coal to actually live longer though.)