angelicdragonpuppy

Haunted House Event(s)

So maybe I'm just a weirdo, but every now and then I liked to go back and play through the haunted house / haunting in Aliset events, even if it was nowhere near Halloween. I noticed a while back, however, that both events are now inaccessible. So, quite simply... can they be brought back? Even if not all the time, just during October would be awesome.

I'd love to have them back! I know that the last one was replayable for a while. I'm not sure if server load was the reason that we lost the replay options and the ability to redecorate our trees/wreathes/gingerbread houses, but I would love to do those things again.

Frankly, I miss those event things so much that if they ever came up with a way to slap them on a CD or make them downloadable, I'd totally buy them to be able to play with them whenever I wanted to. laugh.gif

I second the suggestion. I'd love to go back and read the story from time to time.

Yes please. And agreeing with skauble. xd.png

If this comes back, I'd love to be able to redecorate our wreaths/gingerbread houses too. o3o

Yes please! It's quite sad to just remove them and make them inaccessible, after all the effort that was put into these two huge events. sad.gif

I'd love to have them both back. (Haunted House & Haunting in Aliset)

Edited by Nyastara

I support the idea of bringing them back in october/near halloween, so that we could still enjoy the event by reading them smile.gif

Why we can't return to Haunting in Aliset? If The Haunting House and Carnival Adventure can be visited again, why Aliset not?

I'm actually more curious as to why this year's can't be repeated. Both for people that just want to see the places they didn't visit or for those that missed items. Every year previous it was possible to go back and get missed items.

Why did they become non-replayable? Is there a reason? I admit, I never replayed them, but I'm sure there are people that do.

(I want to replay them now, actually >.>)

Hm, double checking, the original haunted house still seems replayable? Haunting in Aliset gives me the inventory screen, and I can't click on my halloween 2013 badge at all....(Can't even see my inventory....)

Edited by lindsy95

Why did they become non-replayable? Is there a reason? I admit, I never replayed them, but I'm sure there are people that do.

(I want to replay them now, actually >.>)

Hm, double checking, the original haunted house still seems replayable? Haunting in Aliset gives me the inventory screen, and I can't click on my halloween 2013 badge at all....(Can't even see my inventory....)

most stop working when the holiday is over, but usually return the following year.

I can't click on my halloween 2013 badge at all....(Can't even see my inventory....)

There was no inventory for that event; it was just a carnival, no quests.

There was no inventory for that event; it was just a carnival, no quests.

Ah, okay, I admit, last year's halloween is a blank to me for some reason >.>

(Though maybe that is why.)

Edited by lindsy95

most stop working when the holiday is over, but usually return the following year.

Er, then shouldn't they be back now...? Or are they only on the 31st and the person who made this thread is mistaken?

Edited by lindsy95

Er, then shouldn't they be back now...? Or are they only on the 31st and the person who made this thread is mistaken?

It is how it's worked in the past. The Haunted House is working. Aliset only shows inventory. Last year's carnival is not clickable. And this year's does not allow repeats. I do not know why the various pages are not working this year.

It is how it's worked in the past. The Haunted House is working. Aliset only shows inventory. Last year's carnival is not clickable. And this year's does not allow repeats. I do not know why the various pages are not working this year.

...Yes, that is exactly why this thread is here, because they didn't come back.

Hoping this is just a glitch, since you can play back through the Haunted House (which is what I'm going to go do now that I've finished this year's adventure). Bring back Aliset!

So much work has been put into *creating* all that stuff in the first place, it would be a shame if it were never to be accessed again.

So much work has been put into *creating* all that stuff in the first place, it would be a shame if it were never to be accessed again.

I agree!

I was just thinking this the other day, and I'm excited to see there's a thread here for it.

Please bring them back? They were so much fun! And they can still be fun the second time around.