kraine

kraine's art nest

Kraine's Art Nest

Hello dragon cavers!

I recently came back to DC after quite a long hiatus. Since then I've done lots of art. Figured I'd

post it here! It's not DC-related work, but some of them are dragons, and I may be drawing DC

dragons more now.

Art for Dragons Deal!

Want art? Have nice dragons? Sweet. Let's talk.

I'm currently doing art for:

-CB Golds and Silvers

-CB Thunder, Magma, Ice

-CB Blusangs + new eggs

-Cheese

and maybe 2nd gen rares as well. just make offers.

Current Slots

-

-

Please Remember

-All of this art was done by me

-I do not want it reproduced or reposted elsewhere

-All the characters drawn are under copyright protection

That said, all comments are welcome! At some point I may open up for dragon requests, but until

then you can feel free to PM me for specific art questions or interest.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by kraine

I'll also add that I'm up for exchanging art for rare dragons!

You can post here if you have some good ones to offer and want some pretty art. :}

Edited by kraine

Would 2G metals be considered rare to you? I have to check cause to some people they aren't.

I'd definitely prefer CB metals, but I might do a drawing for multiple unrelated 2G ones. It all depends on what you have to offer and what you want drawn.

Oh, I love your art! It's so pretty and some of it is cute too. I love that first image on the top <3

I currently have a chicken egg. If you up for it/okay with it, I would definitely be willing to give you the egg in return for a art request spot thing by you! x3

If not, I will be stalking this thread anyway :3

@archios: Hmm.. none of those interest me at the moment, but I'll let you know if I change my mind!

@steph: yeah, sure! I'll do a flat-colored drawing for a chicken egg. :} let me know the character/dragon you want drawn.

I have more art to dump, eheh. POKEMON TIME.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

(gif should be here, but they aren't allowed. :c no animations on this forum?)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Aaaand a landscape copy I did. (For those not familiar, a copy is when you repaint someone else's piece by using it as a reference.)

user posted image

Edited by kraine

@steph: yeah, sure! I'll do a flat-colored drawing for a chicken egg. :} let me know the character/dragon you want drawn.

Yay! x3 I'll send you a pm with the teleport in a min then if that is okay?

I would really love it if you could draw my fursona. Link to reference

You can do anything with my fursona :3 The only thing I am really looking for is for my fursona to be wearing either a chain with the dog tag or a collar with a dog tag I have in the reference sheet. I'd really like if that was on there. Hopefully that is okay?

I'd definitely prefer CB metals, but I might do a drawing for multiple unrelated 2G ones. It all depends on what you have to offer and what you want drawn.

I myself am hoarding CB metals ><" My CB metals can be paired with anyone on my scroll, I have 3G Tinsels that I can offer offspring from... Will PM you the list of metals.

And for the art, I'd like this babe here or this gal here. I am fine with either, though note that Rae (the zombie thunder) cannot fly. The Shimmer is kinda vain.

I myself am hoarding CB metals ><" My CB metals can be paired with anyone on my scroll, I have 3G Tinsels that I can offer offspring from... Will PM you the list of metals.

And for the art, I'd like this babe here or this gal here. I am fine with either, though note that Rae (the zombie thunder) cannot fly. The Shimmer is kinda vain.

Yeahhh like I said above I'm not really willing to do art for 2nd generation at the moment. Just lookin for CB's!

oh my gosh I love your Pokemon art. That Bulb/Ivyasaur is just too cute. X3

/stalks and pushes in front of the other stalkers

Hmm... Can't do anything about that then! >~<" CB Metals are being traded off for lower-Gen Shimmers instead of art. Wish you luck on that though! smile.gif

Yay! x3 I'll send you a pm with the teleport in a min then if that is okay?

I would really love it if you could draw my fursona. Link to reference

You can do anything with my fursona :3 The only thing I am really looking for is for my fursona to be wearing either a chain with the dog tag or a collar with a dog tag I have in the reference sheet. I'd really like if that was on there. Hopefully that is okay?

Yoo thanks again for the chicken! biggrin.gif

art 4 you now.

user posted image

@cfmtfm, dawww <3 thank you!

Edited by kraine

Yoo thanks again for the chicken! biggrin.gif

art 4 you now.

user posted image

@cfmtfm, dawww <3 thank you!

Welcome <3 Thanks so much for the art again, I love it!

Aww thank you! Yeah, I know, I'm sorreh -n- But I don't like to underprice my work, ya know?

True.

Well, would ya consider a Jewel-line great grandbaby from my Priceless Jewel~?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/EdsQt

I'm limiting taking babies because my list is already huge for her, so I'd have to wait a while to breed you a good Shimmer, but x'D That's about the best I can offer.

Ahhh why not? x) I've never had a shimmer, so sure. Lemme know when you have an egg.

Oh wow your art is beautiful. But i do suggest you lower your prices at first. Most CB Trios, Bluesangs, chickens, and metals are going for low gen shimmer trades.

2nd gen metals and that 3rd gen tisnel...HOW COULD YOU SAY NO! D,: My lowest tinsel is a 5th gen.

I'd love art from you but all my low gen shimmers...mainly my 3rd gen golds are on lists right now. Or IOU's.