kraine

kraine's art nest

You have wonderful art. But I do think you should bump down your prices to allow more people to request.

I'm a HORRIBLE catcher and I do all my breeding and trading by communication and luck. Any CB blueangs, golds, silvers, or chickens that I trade or catch most of the time stay with me.

And all my low gen shimmer offspring are normally traded for other eggs of same value.

You have wonderful art. But I do think you should bump down your prices to allow more people to request.

Suggesting that an artist bump down prices when the currency isn't even real money? I'm not concerned if I don't get requests here. I have a certain amount of time in my day that I can allocate to art, and most of that is paid work.. I just can't afford to lower my dragon cave prices when I need to focus on making art for real money so I can eat, haha.

The focus of this thread isn't me exchanging my art for eggs, it's just a personal art thread. If someone really likes my art, then they might be willing to give up a good egg for it. If you don't think it's worth it, then that's your decision.

I'm sorry if I managed to offend you. I do get confused on which artist here are on their own now and which ones are not.

I'd would've loved for some art for one of my dragon requests right now, but I have no CB metals, and anything you've requested I'd most likely keep for myself cuz' is poor :3

Either way, as a general rule it's polite to respect what an artist charges for their work.

There seems to be plenty of talented artists here that price their art lower, perhaps you can get some art from them!

Aww thanks guys. *u*

I don't do many trades, since I don't have many things I want drawn for me. Sorry. :s

MORE ART.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

poke-combos.. lol. venonat + ninetales

user posted image

dodrio + electrode; DODE!! haha.

user posted image

user posted image

can I just say your Dode is incredible omg

I think I laughed more than I should have. I'd gladly buy a Dode plushie and squish hug it to pieces. <333

No comment on Venonat + Ninetales. what is that even

Edited by cfmtfm

Venotails. A legacy.

Omg Dode plush would make my heart explode, maybe I'll have someone make it for me. cool.gif