White1143

Gifting Dragons, earns you dragons!

I want to be a breeder!

Forum User: Sarramy

Scroll Link: Scroll

PM Link: PM

What are you willing to breed?: Anything on my scroll, but I won't bite or neglect.

Any other requirements (no gifting/killing/biting/e.c.t)?: Don't abandon, trade, or do anything that could kill it (like earthquake, biting, etc). Freezing is fine. Please name them. If you breed then please gift the second egg you produce with it.

I want to be added to a List!

Requested list: Blusang Lindwurm

PM link: PM

Edited by Sarramy

I've read over this thread a few times and I'm still a little confused. Do I just PM someone on a list with a gift? Or do I wait to be pm'd a request? And how do you know if we've given a gift so to get a point?

I want to be a breeder!

Forum User: Princess_Pinkie

PM Link: PM Me

What are you willing to breed?: Tri-Horn, Hellfire, Pink, messy silvers and golds, Golden Wyverns

Any other requirements (no gifting/killing/biting/e.c.t)?: no trading of my gifts. i will personally black list you. no killing or neglecting, ever. biting is okay, regifting is okay.

I got both the gifts from Puppyloverdog10000 and -AquaStar-. Thank you both.

Forum User:ManateeDragon

Scroll Link:http://dragcave.net/user/ManateeDragon

Requested list:Chicken,Gold

PM link: PM

Everyone was added to the lists! The way the points work is when people post that they received an egg or when the breeder says that they gave a link to someone, they earn a point. Thanks!

~White1143

I want to be a breeder!

Forum User: angel1143

Scroll Link: My Scroll

PM Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...4&MID=200536]PM

What are you willing to breed?: Bronze Shimmerscales (once mine grows and I gift the first offspring to someone I know.), Silvers, Golds, Blusangs, tinsels/anything on my scroll honestly.

Any other requirements (no gifting/killing/biting/e.c.t)?: No gifting, trading, killing, biting, earthquaking, and must name dragon..You know what I mean.. I gift it, you keep it. I keep a close eye on the eggs I gift out so your scroll MUST be open for me to gift you one

Edited by angel1143

I have a nebula egg to gift, just a fail of gold tinsel and nebula

Please let me know if you grab it. Thanks ^^

Claim my egg

GONE, thank you ^^

Edited by redapple

I want to be a breeder!

Forum User: LaHaine

Scroll Link: click

PM Link:click

What are you willing to breed?: anything on my scroll

Any other requirements (no gifting/killing/biting/e.c.t)?: Must name gift, no trading

I want to be a breeder!

Forum User: Kiite Morau

Scroll Link: http://www.dragcave.net/user/waterdragon3

PM Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=196814

What are you willing to breed?: Everything including messy golds and silvers. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR MY SHIMMER LISTS! I'M TRADING THOSE AND HAVE ALLOWED TOO MANY PEOPLE GET ON THE LIST FOR FREE! I'm sorry, but I like to trade too. Trios are always welcome to breed.

Any other requirements (no gifting/killing/biting/e.c.t)?: Please don't kill my eggs and if you want an alt tell me. As my tans, nebbies, and stripes are good about that.

Excuse me? But I wasn't added to the breeder's list. :3 Also, the first 5 people get a special surprise!

*HINT: This dragon is not available to breeding topic lists yet dude to mod requets*

I want to be a breeder!

Forum User: Snuffles

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/tsaiah

What are you willing to breed?: Anything on my scroll

Any other requirements (no gifting/killing/biting/e.c.t)?: Once it's on your scroll, it's your dragon to play with as you see fit. happy.gif I reserve the right to check your scroll before gifting, however--if you have your scroll hidden, I may skip to another person on the list.

I want to be a breeder!

Forum User: newocean

What are you willing to breed?: Any dragon in my scroll

Any other requirements (no gifting/killing/biting/e.c.t)?: No gifting, killing, biting and trade

Edited by newocean

I received a dragon from this user: Puppyloverdog10000

Edited by Sarramy

I want to be a breeder!

Forum User: Jellyscent

Scroll Link: My scroll

PM Link: PM me!

What are you willing to breed?: Everything on my scroll. I'm willing to breed requested lineages too.

Any other requirements (no gifting/killing/biting/e.c.t)?: You may gift the egg to someone else, just don't kill it, trade it, or neglect it. That's all I'm asking for.

I received a dragon from this user: Teogony

Edited by Sarramy

I want to be a breeder!

Forum User: BloodlessDreamz

Scroll Link: Here

PM Link: Here

What are you willing to breed?: Anything on my scroll. smile.gif

Any other requirements (no gifting/killing/biting/e.c.t)?: No Gifting, No Trading, No Killing, No Biting, No Neglecting Please! For Rares, please have no more than 2 of what you are asking for already on your scroll.

I would like to be taken off the list

I would like to be taken off of these lists: Blusang Lindwurm

Scroll Link: My Scroll

Requested list: Geode

PM link: PM Me

Edited by Sarramy