Darien

Quotes game...

"You come to the sobering realization that things will never stop from keep happening constantly." ~ Andrew Hussie

Life is too short, so smile while you still have teeth...

On 6/14/2020 at 12:10 AM, Darien said:

Life is too short, so smile while you still have teeth...

🤣🤣🤣

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway.  John Wayne

Revenge is a dish that is best served cold. It's very cold in space...

Khan Noonie Singh

Friends Help You Move..."REAL" Friends Help You Move BODIES!... 

LUCKY STIFF ROAD TRIPS...⚰️☠️

Edited by Darien

They're dangerous at both ends and crafty in the middle. Why would I want anything with a mind of it's own bobbing about between my legs? -Sherlock from Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"

Death thought about it.

CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

- Terry Pratchett

No surprise that he'd think that

The stars will wheel forth from their daytime hiding places; and one of those lights, slightly brighter than the rest, will be my wingtip passing over. - Up in the Air

"So many quotes, it's like a 14 year old's tumblr page"

-Some random guy in the comment section of a playlist

He was Mr. Cat again, Ultimate Cool, sittimg up to give himself a fast facial and a good scratch. Then he turned and I got The Look, the one that says - unmistakably, no question - 'Well, you're deaf, dumb, blind, and funny looking, but we'll make do." - Tamsin by Peter S. Beagle

"Being fae doesn’t make you immune to being a massive nerd. It just gives you more time to really plumb the depths of your potential nerdery." - Seanan McGuire

Without freedom of speech. We would not know who the idiots are...

Some people are such treasure you just want to bury them...😋

Forever is what I promised you 

But forever is meant for liars and fools

A checkmark on lessons learned

You don't always get what you deserve

"Everything is backwards now, like out there is the true world, and in here is the dream."

(If you know where this is from I'll love you forever)

Edited by ech6

@Scarlet_claw

We were tired, hungry, and wrapped in multiple layers of filthy winter clothing. None of that mattered to me; I was in love. I thought Darla was, too-but maybe with the bulldozer - Ashfall by Mike Mullin

It is the first day of November and so, today, someone will die. _-The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

18302683.gif

Even under the brightest sun, the frigid autumn sea is all the colors of the night: dark blue and black and brown. I watch the ever-changing patterns in the sand as it’s pummeled by countless hooves.

They run the horses on the beach, a pale road between the black water and the chalk cliffs. It is never safe, but it’s never so dangerous as today.

Welcome to assumption club.

I thank we all know why we are here...

Somebody s therapist knows all about you...

Am I getting older or is the supermarket 

finally paying great music?...

Edited by Darien

It had been my birthday, but the idea of spending it with Jimmy on night shift at Taco Bell depressed me. So instead, I checked out a few books from the library and spent it alone. As a special treat, I fed on a guy who smelled like birthday cake, but I'd been fooled by his vape. He tasted like protein bars. Happy birthday to me. - The Lost Girls: A Vampire Revenge Story by Sonia Hartl

Never fight with a Dinosaur . You'll get your Jurasskicked!...🦖