Darien

Quotes game...

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

― Dr. Seuss

All violence, all that is dreary and repels, is not power, but the absence of power.

Ralph Waldo Emerson...

We speak it here, neath starlight. One truth that all who live must learn. From first too last and all between. Time is the fire in which we burn...

El-Aurian porverb...

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, it's not going to get better. It's not.

~Dr. Seuss

If your going too do something wrong, as least enjoy it!...

When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious censorkip.gif. ~(Doc) Emmit Brown

"So that's why I became a teacher. I'm trying to kill stupid here." ~My (amazing) global studies teacher, Mr. Weeks. xd.png

"There is no justice in nature…

No term for fairness in the equations of motion. The universe is neither good nor evil, it simply doesn’t care, neither do the stars, the sun, and nor does the sky. But they don’t have to. We care. There is a light in the world and that light is held deep within all of us, all we need is the right motivation to draw upon it."

-Unknown.

"If humans are sixty-percent water -two thirds of which is hydrogen, and hydrogen is what stars are made of, why do we insist on wishing upon stars that are a good three-million light-years away, and those of which have already died, rather than wishing upon ourselves for whatever it is we're wishing for to become a reality?"

-Me.

"At least he/she who lives with a closed mind won't have to worry about their brains collecting dust."

-Anonymous.

"Fear is not Evil, it's what can tell you your weaknesses. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger, kinder, and more gentle."

-Gildarts Clive; 'Fairy Tail'

Edited by teslakana

"There is not justice in nature…

No term for fairness in the equations of motion. The universe is neither good nor evil, it simply doesn’t care, neither do the stars, the sun, and nor does the sky. But they don’t have to. We care. There is a light in the world and that light is held deep within all of us, all we need is the right motivation to draw upon it." - unknown.

Holy crap! That one is awesome! ohmy.gif

"If you can't see the answer when it's right in front of your nose then get a pair of glasses. If you think you're 'too cool' to wear glasses then what are you doing in a library?" - unknown.

"Apologizing:

It doesn't mean that you're wrong and the other person's right.

it means that you value your friendship/relationship more than your own ego."

-Unknown.

"People are funny. they spend money they don't have on things they don't need to impress/for people they don't even like..."

-Unknown.

"Girls are like apples, the best ones are at the top of the tree. but the boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they're scared of falling and getting hurt, and so, they pick the rotten ones from the ground, which are rotten, but easy, so the apples at the top think that there's something wrong with them, when, in reality, they're amazing. they just have to wait for the right boy who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree."

-Unknown.

"You can easily judge the character fo a man by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him."

-James D. Miles.

Edited by teslakana

Even if we must admit sometimes not being able too state our course or whereabouts...

Old German saying...

Edited by Darien

"if you want to end up/be in a relationship with someone, all you need do is be the best of who you are, not who or what you want to be, because, chances are it'll work better than most, if not all of the artificial trash their selling on TV nowadays. exceptions may apply and/or vary, and, like with most things, batteries not included." -me.

Edited by teslakana

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened...

Dr. Seuss...

Some Pretty Little Liars quotes:

"Friends don't let friends sneak into insane asylums alone." - Aria

"If lying was a crime, we'd all be in jail." - Emily

"It's easier to forgive an enemy than it is to forgive a friend." - Mona

"Sometimes lies are more interesting than the truth." - Alison

And we ask ourselves, if there is a God. How can this happen?. Better too ask, if there is a God.....must he be sane?...

Love. It warps our senses, twists our souls, can take us past hope, past cure, past help. I know about love, its suffering, its anguish, its pain. Heaven makes means to kill our joy with love. And yet we must have it at any cost...

Is the sun shining in the middle of your night?...

Bless me father for I have sinned, and I am well pleased!...

By Lucien LaCroix...

"I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for a second that I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes

Was that from one of the books? If so, which one?

"When you tell them that you have made a new friend, they never ask you questions about essential matters. They never say to you, 'What does his voice sound like? What games does he love best? Does he collect butterflies?' Instead they demand, 'How old is he? How many brothers has he? How much does he weigh? How much does his father make?' Only from these figures do they think they have learned anything about him."

From the Little Pince, concerning adults.

"Any guild that makes a friend cry, ain't a guild at all!"

-Natsu Dragneel, regarding Yukisino's banishment from Saber Tooth.