Darien

Chuck Norris Facts...

This is a fun little game I have on another site and as its going so good there I thought I'd post it here. Heres how it works you post a Fact about Chuck Norris it can be an origial one or one that you have seen or heard...

Chuck Norris doesn't have too go too Burger Kink or Subway too have it his way...

Chuck Norris doesn't play attention - Attention plays him...

Newton was wrong. There's something that's faster than light...... a guy who messed with Chuck Norris.

((I like that one))

Sticks and stones may break your bones, but a Chuck Norris glare will liquefy your kidneys.

Chuck Norris onces went too the Virgin Islands, after he left they were just called the islands...

Edited by Darien

I have a few:

In the medical community, death is referred to as Chuck Norris Disease.

Chuck Norris once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.

There is no ctrl button on Chuck Norris' computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Good ones...lol

Chuck Norris ones tryed shadow kick-boxing, Six weeks later his shadow was relleased from the hospital. Too this day it still walks with a limp...

Chuck Norris owns the dance floor. It's his property. You are lucky if you even make it off alive.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

There is no ctrl button on Chuck Norris' computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

So he has a Mac? laugh.gif

A dinosaur once angered Chuck Norris. We now have seven continents.

Chuck Norris onces kicked a horse in the chin. Its descendants are known today as Giraffes...

Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's poato chip...

Chuck Norris died 20 years ago, Death just hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

user posted image

No one really dies of fear, they die of Chuck Norris...

Chuck Norris onces shot down a fighter plane by aiming his fingre at it and saying BANG!...

Edited by Darien

Chuck Norris was the first Pokemon Trainer to catch 'em all. Inspired by his own success, he later invented Pokeballs.

Pangea split apart into seven continents when Chuck Norris landed in the middle of it.

Chuck Norris onces lost a fight only too understand the feeling...