padfoot

Padfoot's props and replicas

Does the Dragaon Cave commmunity want to see what I love to do?  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Like I said in a few earlier posts, I tend to stay away from replica swords for most of the year. I Don't have the tools or supplies to woodwork on my campus. The next on I will maybe do is Chillrend and that's only if I figure out what kind of resin to cast it out of.

Me making Galaxia would be circumstantial. If someone needs it I might consider making it

Edited by padfoot

Three words: Long-fall boots. I have no idea how you could make them, but I might just cry if you use that with the portal gun.

Belive it our not Shadow long fall boots are not that complicated

I actually plan on making a pair of long fall bracers for my test subject cosplay. Hoping to make them somewhat functional too smile.gif

me and my cosplay buddy got together for a photoshoot when it snowed

here is the album

On top of all this I have been working on the finishing touches on my Aperture Test Subject cosplay, my friend's GladOs cosplay, and my Lord Canti suit.

Edited by padfoot

YEAH!

Got projets on projects this months so im going to do something unheard of

daily updates!!! *confetti*

I'll be posting whenever I can to show my progress in real time.

So if anyone cares, pictures will be up.

Long Fall Boots

user posted image These are the boots I'm using....and thats it for right now...

Lord canti

user posted image CANTI!!!!

After I printed the pep file out onto card stock, my friend and I painstakingly cut out each piece for assembly

user posted image After a few hours it's almost done and ready to be fiberglassed

AHHH! Already missed a day but with traveling and working on the head whenever I have free time, I have been busy.

Canti

user posted image

user posted image

Finished resin coating the paper pieces so now they are all smooth and sturdy and water proof and jumk

Long fall boots

user posted image

go the template all cut and resin-ned and lopped the heels off

have the metal pieces cut, bent and threaded as well but I don't have picutes of that..oh well, there is always tomorrow smile.gif

Sorry I have been dark. I have been keeping my 6 fans waiting on an update since monday-ish.

I hate to inform those who were looking forward to seeing the finsihed long fall boots but sadly, it wasn't working out. I jusmped in way too quickly and had no idea what I was doing.

Usually that isn't a problem but I have a budget.

I sawpped to heel springs though smile.gif

heel springs

also got bondo on my canti helmet

user posted image

and finished the gauntlets

user posted image

been powering through the weekend doing homework and working on my costume and I have made a lot of progress

got the upper half fitted and strapped so I can wear it now

user posted image

OH GOD!!!!!

Its's been so long

Sorry guys

.....Finished Canti btw

Here are a few pictures of our FLCL costumes we wore to Nashicon Cosplay

Edited by padfoot

Working on my Halloween costume early cause it's so complected. Here is some progress junk

finally plan is to have various parts of the helmet light up and chase. EVENTUALLY i would like to have a programmable LED matrix in the visor.

Soooooo if anyone knows how to build LED chases or a LED matrix, give me a ring. I need help.

so lets start

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Hello my friend!

You shall be proud to know I have just recently finished my first cosplay! Your props made me think it possible to make cheap Cosplays, and you were right!

Lots of love,

<3 Claw

Claw, you better send me a picture of this cosplay you speak of.

Will be updating with tomas stuff soon