padfoot

Padfoot's props and replicas

Does the Dragaon Cave commmunity want to see what I love to do?  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

been on a kick on painting electronics lately

Here is a Legend of Zelda style controller I just finished

user posted image

more pictures

It was my friends birthday today so I painted her xbox Bioshock Infinite themed

Murder of crows symbol

user posted image

Murder of crows

user posted image

Started on a Homestuck kick and decided to begin by making t-shirts of the god tier symbols.

((also plan on making the warhammer Zillyhoo as soon as I collect the stuff.))

Time: user posted image

Space: user posted image

Edited by padfoot

You should make a Claymore sword, or Cloud's sword! Oh oh, or you could make lightning's Blazfire Saber, holy crap I would die if you did!

Your work is awesome!

You should make a Claymore sword, or Cloud's sword! Oh oh, or you could make lightning's Blazfire Saber, holy crap I would die if you did!

Your work is awesome!

Yes Cloud's sword I would die ;-; (It's called a BUSTER SWORD!)

Lightning's Blazefire Saber would be awesome too. Or Vanille's Pearlwing Staff. (All of those are from Final Fantasy.)

Your work is awesome!

That sounds cool and all but honestly swords don't prove much of a challenge for me anymore -shrug-

The pearlwing staff seems cool but I'm not sure what I would do with that... Maybe a give away or something?

And If I am to make a gunblade, It will be Ruby's gun scythe from RWBY smile.gif Tis kickass

Sorry, i'm not really contributing to this much but i just wanted to say that this is AWESOME! i couldn't do one thing as good as this.. I've tried though tongue.gif

Maybe try to replicate the Grimsever some time if you like Skyrim a lot ^-^

Your work is so beautiful X.X i cannot comprehend the amazing

Now when you first said that I was like nah, there is no way I could make something like that......Then I looked down at he jug of fiberglass resin I just bought

I may just accept this challenge Icarus

Later this year of course....College is kinda a rough place for prop building.

Edit: to make that project a bit more fun. I looked it up on the internet and it seems no one has tried

Edited by padfoot

Started (And mostly finished) my build of Zillyhoo

Been putting it off for about a week but since I am missing a part to fix my surfboard....

Forgot to take pictures so here is the already cut and painted parts of the hammer head

user posted image

annnnnnd here is is all togother

user posted image

Dude, these are pretty cool, although I noticed an earlier comment about not doing swords because they don't prove to be too much of a challenge...

http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/8...igthumbnail.jpg

(Ichigo's second shikai version.)

OR

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2009...adedabirama.jpg

(Izuru's shikai sword, Wabisuke.)

I just thought that those might be an interesting challenge, and sorry about Wabisuke, I tried to find one that showed a good amount of it... and that's one of the best.

Anyways, keep working, these are pretty cool and if you become real good cosplayers or just fans of shows may try and buy one or two from you.

Kinda stopped doing giant swords after Zabuza's sword. I don't have room to store another buster sword. Even Zillyhoo is pushing it.

But if you ever need anything I can give it a shot.

WHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTT!?!?!?!

A rare x2 project update combo

user posted imageThe tail of Zillyhoo is painted and awaiting goofy smiley face topper

as well as the start of my next painted N64 controller.

These are awesome!

My brother made a little sister needle gun for me on Halloween when I was 7. It was awesome, and I can't wait to see yours smile.gif .

finally got around to posting my other painted controller

user posted image

also will be posting pictures of the costumes I am working on for this Halloween. smile.gif

in the makup test, was he wearing contacts or were his eyes naturally that dark?

My eyes are just that dark

there was a costume contest on campus so a friend of mine and I threw these together

user posted image We won by the way

user posted image Same costume without the hood

Padfoot seems to be experiencing difficulty wearing headphones at the current time tongue.gif

Lol, great costumes though, I wish I was good at art, if you ask me to draw a stickman, I'll probably spontaneously combust.

Edited by Totts