IvyMarie

Son - Lois Lowry. (The Giver Series)

I've just finished reading Son by Lois Lowry, and successfully completed The Giver series. Has anyone else read Son? Or either The Giver, Gathering Blue, or The Messenger? It's one of my favorite series.

Ohp, and the ending of Son was awesomely awesome. I was so happy that Claire was back to her original self, and Gabe 'killed' the Trademaster. X3

I love the giver seires, though I tell you messenger is weird, read it when you have a weekend to really comb over it or you will get lost.

I've read The Messenger! biggrin.gif

Maybe it's cus the Giver series is weird, and that's what I like it. I don't know. I'm a pretty weird person. c:

I'll firsthandedly recommend to you 'Son' though, it's much better than the Messenger.

I've read the Giver series, but I never knew there was a book four!!! I'll have to find it one of these days.

I've read the first three, didn't know there was a fourth. My favorite by far was The Giver. To me, Gathering Blue didn't really fit in with the previous book, and I felt like Jonas became a totally different person in The Messenger, which I didn't like.

I read the Giver at school, and I really liked it. I've avoided the other books in the series, but I might read Son, since it sounds interesting.