Zada2011

Recupera Amissus (pokemon RP)

((Yay!))

Blitz also arrived at the spring, looking about and squeaking as her Dunsparce friend climbed on her head. "Calm down, buddy," she said affectionately to it. It nodded and jumped into the water.

Blitz spotted some Chesto berry bushes and leapt over there, taking some and munching on them. Better than normal, she observed in her mind.

((Update: Since I decided there are a few legendaries who were uncaptured and still roaming, I used a random number generator to decide who's still out there. Our list is Palika, Crestelia, Regigigas, and Kyurem are all still free, the rest were captured.))

((Rules of Neutral Characters

- I must be pm-ed with the plot idea for it asking for permission.

- You only can use it until the end of the plot line.

- If I approve you will be given permission to post with it.

- I will not use a neutral character unless I get approval from at least 50% of the current roleplayers.

-The no killing rule is always in effect, if you are controlling a neutral character you must still ask the roleplayer's permission.

- All neutral characters will have a profile and personality that can be found on the wiki, please stick to them.

Here were two neutral villain ideas.

1. A non legendary that breaks the current rules except for tm moves. It would take all characters to defeat and would be reoccurring.

2. ((Edit: I'm booting the idea of having legendaries as neutral characters, they are too powerful and it is a rule I don't want to break. They will appear in bits and snippets in little event posts, and have text once released.))

I'd like pm'ed opinions on both ideas from all current players. I will not approve them until I see what everyone thinks since it does break some of my current rules, which are becoming more flexible by the second.))

Edited by Zada2011

Notch is quick to swipe a berry or two and munch before deciding to get to the heart of what she wanted to discuss with this bunch. "So I'm curious as to your plans considering I've never found companions who want to travel together more than a day or so." She threw it out in a rather off handed way.

Blitz looked at Notch gently. "I don't know. I was left alone because my Clan had to leave for the war." She thoughtfully rolled around the Berry she was holding. "I just want to know that my family and friends are okay."

She then looked up as the Dunsparce crawled onto her knees. "Done already?" She asked it. It curled up in her lap and fell asleep. "I guess so." She picked it up and set it in the bush gently.

"Anyway, Fyria might have seen a member of my Clan recently. My mother and father are well known among Fire-Type Pokemon." She stared at the Rapidash questioningly.

Fyria looked down at Blitz with a questioning look. "I have seen few pokemon since I left home. Who might this Clan member be?" she asked lowering her head to drink from the pool of water. It was not cold, nor very tasty. She snorted and backed a pace from the pool in distaste.

Notch gave a loud barking laugh," It won't get any better, this is the best water I've drank in months. Though I'm guessing it may just be a type thing."

She slowly lied down on the dirt under the shade. "I've seen a few of your kind Blitz but I can't say whether they were your clan or not."

Blitz narrowed her eyes. "My parents looked somewhat like this," she said, crouching down and drawing in the dirt. She drew two Blaziken, one with a large scar on its chest and another with a few extra feathery things on the crest. "Last I saw them, they went East." She added. "So, if I stand up now, I'm facing East." She said, pointing in the direction of the sunrise.

(meanwhile... This is just so Marvolo has something to do)

Marvolo woke with a start, having one of those annoying dreams where it feels like one is falling. He growled in annoyance, he hated those dreams. Even with his back to the opening of the cave he could still tell it was early in the day, light filling the den. He had no idea how long he had been asleep, but with his sudden adrenaline rush he wasn't that tired. He decided that it would be a good time to try and adjust his eyes to the terrible light of the sun, that way he could travel with the others during the day.

Notch came over to look at the drawings and shook her head. "Of your kind I've only met one blaziken and some of younger evolutions. The one I met didn't look like these pictures."

To be honest after many long months she couldn't say exactly which way that blaiziken would even be. She could have lost track of direction or it may have gone another way.

((Are you still accepting? c: ))