Zada2011

Recupera Amissus (pokemon RP)

'Combusken...' Marvolo looked back to Notch, and looked at the berries. Even though he was hungry, he felt bad eating the food someone else had found and earned.

"Thank you, N-Notch... but I don't want the berries. You almost fell off a cliff trying to get them."

Marvolo shook slightly, but slowly begins to calm down. Neither Notch or Blitz seemed aggressive, so Marvolo laid down, the rings on his body glowing in his heightened emotional state. His fur stands on end, but otherwise he seems content.

As Fyria neared the pokemon, she was able to pick out an Absol, Umbreon, and a Combuskon ((I know I spelled that wrong xd.png)). Her natural instincts to be with a group urged her down the hill towards the group of strangers. Her red eyes twinkled with curiosity as she said in a soft voice, "Hello? I'm sorry to interrupt, but you are the first pokemon I've seen for days."

She felt a bit awkward looking down on them the way she did, but she couldn't help her height. Fyria's tail swished and flickered in the dry wind, giving light to how beautiful she was despite her deprived diet and living conditions.

((ninja'd))

Notch shook her head at him and nudged them a bit closer.

"My species thrive in mountains, we're naturals at it. Besides if I eat all of these I'll get a stomach ache like you won't believe. Besides it's nice to have the luxury of sharing food with others for a change," she said as she took another berry. Now that she was thinking it over, to many of these nutrient rich berries could easily give her stomach a bit of a shock, taking in too many nutrients than normal.

She perked up and turned when she heard the voice. Well well this was a very unusual day indeed. "It's unusual for me to even meet one other pokemon a month, you're welcome to come down." She sighed and nudge some more berries away from her own pile to give the new comer, who most certainly must need them.

Edited by Zada2011

Blitz turned around when she hears Fyria approach. "Hello...?" She says, walking slowly up to the large Pokemon.

((Will put more later, have to take a shower))

Fyria looked down wih surprise as the Absol nudged berries over to her. "Thank you," she said graciously, lowering her head to eat. They weren't sweet by any means, but there was enough juice in them to keep her hydrated for a while. Just as she finished, the Combusken approached and said hello. Keeping her head level with him she replied, "Hello, what's your name?"

Marvolo stiffens and freezes for a second, the sight of the Rapidash making him lose his good judgement. 'That fire horse is huge! It could easily stomp me'. Leaping to his feet, Marvolo bolts from his berry pile and behind Notch. Not wanting to anger the Rapidash, he just silenty stares at her with his wide red eyes.

'I should leave... this is way over my head now.'

Notch is slightly surprised that the Umbreon has defaulted to hiding behind her but decidedly gets up, hoping to let him feel more secure if there's something large to hid behind. "My name is Notch, I've only met these two here recently. I apologize for Marvolo here, from I don't think he's seen many other pokemon before and I think he's a bit nervous."

Edited by Zada2011

Fyria's attention was averted to the Umbreon as it bolted behind the Absol. She listened to him speak, and replied, "Good to meet you, Notch. To be honest I can't blame him for being startled." Moving slowing towards the frightened pokemon. "Hey," she said quietly, trying not to startle him, "I'm not here to hurt anyone. I can't help my size, and it hasn't helped in avoiding humans. If it makes any difference, I worked at a Daycare center since I was a Ponyta. My name is Fyria by the way."

((Haha ninja.gif 'd again))

Edited by Moonbeam22

Blitz stared at the Rapidash. "You don't seem like much of a threat- to me." She said flatly. "Anyway, I'm Blitz."

She stepped under Fyria, checking for any concealed items. "A daycare, huh? Like- where humans train Pokemon away from their trainers? My parents told me of those." She said.

Whether it's the fact that they're both dark types, or that he met her first, Marvolo felt safer behind Notch. Feeling safer and a bit silly for being so afraid, Marvolo takes another look at the Rapidash.

"What's a Daycare... and why would you avoid humans anyway?" Marvolo says as he scoots farther back. Not feeling as scared, but still wary, he admires her firey mane. "Notch is right... I've seen more Pokemon today than I have my whole life. I'm sorry if I'm too skittish"

"I don't really know what a daycare is, mother never told me about them, and the humans took her and my brother away for the conflict when I was still rather young, though I must say that I've only heard about rapidash from a group of ponyta I met once, I never thought I'd meet one."

Notch gave a very long pause when she processed the words 'why would you avoid humans.'

"Because these days the only thing humans want pokemon for is for food or if they're useful."

"A Daycare is a place where pokemon are taken care of when the trainer can't for a little while. We also raise eggs, and many of the pokemon are babies. Humans have tried to capture me for work... as my species of pokemon is very fast, we can move things efficiently." Lowering her head to look at the Combusken underneath her Fyria said, "I'm glad you don't see me as a threat. When your body has this much fire, it can deter people."

Blitz rolled her eyes. "I don't see you as a threat because I'm a Fire-Type as well." She said. She crawled back out.

"I think my Clan also had a Rapidash teacher," Blitz adds.

Tipping her head to the side Fyria inquired, "A Clan? I've never heard of a Clan of pokemon before... then again I have lived with humans my whole life."

Marvolo frowned, he never thought all humans could be bad. Sure, his human died in a war between them, but his best friend had been a human. And all this talk of clans and daycares and humans eating Pokemon was over his head.

Marvolo walked out from behind Notch, now more curious about Fyria. He squinted, the light from her firey mane a little bright for his sensitive eyes.

Notch watched as the other three pokemon beside her interacted. There was something special about this to her for some reason. Pokemon in this world weren't supposed to suddenly meet up in a big group and eat berries togheter. It was almost if something was meant to come of this... but she wasn't all that sure, she was probably thinking nonsense.

Fyria raised her gaze to the sky. She could see the azure color darkening quickly to black. "It is late. We should find shelter and settle down for the night," she said warily. The Rapidash was tires from her travels, and wanted nothing more than a few hours sleep.

Notch looked over to the Rapidash, most would never suggest that, but tonight had been an odd night. "Sleeping in a group would be beneficial, there's safety and warmth in numbers, and we're less likely to be attacked." Truthfully she would like a day or so's worth of company, heck even a night with some would be nice. She got sick of always being alone.

Edited by Zada2011

"You want to go to sleep? Well ok... I don't sleep until sunrise. I've only been up for a few hours..."

Marvolo looked at the sky and at the moon, letting its rays soak into him. He looked at the other three Pokemon, finally relaxed enough to be calm.

Pleased that the others were agreeing to rest, Fyria picked out a rock outcrop and walked underneath. The ground was a soft sand, and with her fire aluminating the shallow cave, it looked quite homely.

Picking out a level area of ground, Fyria settled there still standing and let her head hang limp to the ground. She let out a sigh as her muscles relaxed, and sleep began to tug at her consciousness.

Notch gathered up the left over berries and managed a few trips to get them all to their sleeping space. Whoever wanted them could eat the later. After that she chose the most comfortable spot she could manage. She certainly wouldn't mind some shut eye. It wasn't long before Notch was dozing off as well.

Fyria seemed a lot less intimidating with her head closer to the ground, which made Marvolo even more curious. He came over to her, his paws making no noise as he padded over.

Sitting next to her, his voice seems a lot more enthusiastic. "So you said you used to live with humans too?"

Edited by Justarius

((Fyria is still standing up, as she is technically a horse wink.gif))

Fyria turned to Marvolo, pleasantly surprised at his changed attitude. "Yes, I lived with an elderly couple most of my life. Their granddaughter took care of me most of the time, though. She used to love to ride me around the meadows surrounding the Daycare.

When her grandparents grew too old to manage the Daycare anymore, she took over. I was her partner, I guess you could say. It broke her heart to have to release me, and I hope that I can find her again when this world is mended."

Edited by Moonbeam22

(Sorry I misread your last post. Edited)

"Well at least you got to say goodbye. It could've been worse..." Marvolo's tail swished a bit as he spoke. He looks over to Notch as she sleeps. Sleeping at night was a weird concept to Marvolo, but he didn't want to wake her.

"So what are you? A fire Pokemon I suppose."

"Gee, I wonder what led you on to that?" Fyria said jokingly. "I am a Rapidash, which is a fire-type pokemon. I evolve from Ponyta, and this is my final form of evolution. We usually live in large herds, and are known for our speed and incredible acceleration. Our manes and tails only go out when we die, and we have the fire from a few hours after birth."