Zada2011

Recupera Amissus (pokemon RP)

Marvolo sighed and frowned slightly. "I didn't mean to sound stupid... I've only been around one human before meeting you, Notch and Blitz. I don't know much about types and things... I only assumed since your mane and tail are made of fire that there must be a fire type..."

He stood again and looked at her. "So how fast can you run?"

Fyria nudged Marvolo gently with her nose. "Hey, I was just teasing. I didn't expect you know anything about me. As for how fast I can run.. I believe my top speed is 150 miles per hour. At least that's what my owner has said."

((I can see a friendship blossoming between out chars :3))

"Only once..." she replied thinking hard to remember the event. "Some showoff trainer challenged my trainer to race me against his Rapidash. I was only a Ponyta then."

(That's good. But beware Marvolo gets moody, especially when he starts thinking of his past)

"I see... It must be nice being so fast. I'm not quite sure what I'm special at." Marvolo starts walking around the makeshift cave, getting a little restless. The moon is near the middle of the sky, the time when Marvolo does most of his traveling.

"I'm sure you're good at something. Every pokemon has an ability that is unique to him or herself. I don't know much about the Eevee evolutions either," Fyria said, stifling a yawn. It was near moonhigh and she was growing very tired. She didn't complain, as she knew Umbreon were nocturnal.

Marvolo could see that Fyria was tired, and he didn't want to bother her anymore. He hated to be woken up when he slept or prevented from sleep.

"Well, sleep good... You'll probably get up just as I go to bed myself" Marvolo said as he walked toward the opening of the cave. taking a berry from the pile to stave off hunger, Marvolo sat down and looked at the moon. 'I should probably go look for food and bring it back here...'

Fyria gratefully closed her eyes as Marvolo exited the small cave. She was sound asleep within minutes.

((Should we do a timeskip, or do you want to do stuff since its night, Just?))

(I'd love to do a little bit at night, but I don't want to hog the RP. we can timeskip soon)

Marvolo came back to the cave to check on everyone, wanting to act as the night sentinel. He's carrying a branch with some tiny cheri berries on it. There's a small pile of berries and nonpoisonous mushrooms at the edge of the cave, Umbreon's being decent foragers like some other foxes.

Edited by Justarius

((Not sure how much you could do personally, if you want you could make one or two posts about his nightly exploits before the timeskip))

Edited by Zada2011

((Not sure how much you could do personally, if you want you could make one or two posts about his nightly exploits before the timeskip))

(We can timeskip, I'd be happy with that. But at dawn Marvolo is going to sleep, even if he has to ride on Fyria's back to stay with the group ;p )

Marvolo continued his hunting and foraging, gathering a decent pile of food at the edge of the cave. The mountains proved to be a better place to find food, better but not great. Being at a higher elevation protected this place from the 'blast sickness' that the lower world suffered from. He spent most of the night marking a trail to the source of the spring, where a small group of berry bushes grew in the mini oasis. After he was confident that the others could find the way, Marvolo tried searching for some sort of protein. unfortunately not many animals were out, the mountainous terrain being rather cold. He was too small and weak to chase and catch anything bigger than a squirrel, so he met no luck in his hunt.

Having lived in the night for so long, he could feel the sun was going to rise soon. After taking a quick 'bath', he went back to the cave and curled up, exhaustion gripping him. Keeping his back to the cave's opening to protect his eyes, Marvolo waits for the rest of the Pokemon to wake up.

(sound good all?)

When the sounds of the waking world steadily began to make their way back into her head, it took awhile before Notch was really awake. She wasn't sure how long she slept, it was still dark out, but she felt better to have slept well. She gave herself a bit of a stretch and snatched a berry off of the pile for some sustenance.

Upon hearing sounds in the cave, Marvolo opens an eye to investigate. He makes a happy sigh and closes his eye again.

"Hello Notch..." Marvolo says as he takes a deep breath. "How did you sleep...? Oh, and help yourself to the pile. I went searching last night"

Fyria's eyes blinked against the sun's rays. She felt well rested and felt the need to stretch her muscles. Walking out from under the ledge, she reared onto ther hind legs momentarily before springing forward. She started at a looping canter and worked up to a gallop. Her mane and tail streaked behind her as her whole body blurred with speed. She slowed again, turned back to the others, and cantered back breathing quickly but brimming with happiness.

Notch nodded "Thank you, it's odd getting up and having some food there waiting. I'll make sure to return the favor. I don't know how long this little group of ours will last, but it's nice." She looked over to see the final member of their little brigade was still dozing, they'd let her sleep.

Edited by Zada2011

"Don't mention it... if you follow the path I made next to the stream you'll find some berry bushes by a little spring." Marvolo could hear the sound of hooves pounding the ground outside the cave. "What's that noise... is it Fyria?" Although he was tempted to to open his eyes and see, he was too comfortable to do so.

"Yeah it's Fyria, I heard rapidash loved to run but I didn't think it'd be her wake up routine. Really it shouldn't surprise me but it's been awhile since I've been in the company of someone else for any extended period of time."

Notch decided to take one or two more berries from the pile for energy berfore she went out to hunt.

Half mumbling, wanting to stay up to not miss anything but unable to fight sleep entirely. "Oh that's nice.... good luck with your hunt, hopefully it goes better than mine did..." He yawns and stretches before curling up again, tucking his tail over his eyes. As the light of the sun starts to seep onto the horizon, Marvolo's black fur seems very out of place.

Fyria finally slowed to a walk as she arrived back where the others were. "Morning everyone," she said as she picked out a few berries from the pile for her breakfast. She watches Marvolo settle down as she ate with a concerned look at the dark red circles on his body. She had only seen one Umbreon before, and it had gold circles on its body.

"Morning," Notch greeted. She really didn't want to speak with someone about her current concerns, about the longevity of this group. It was then that the idea came to her.

"Marvolo said he found an oasis with some berry bushed by it. He marked the trail if you want to come with me to have a drink. I can say I'm thirsty."

Still being a little awake, Marvolo heard Fyria approach. "Morning Fyria..." Marvolo mumbled through his tail.

((Ok Moonbeam. I have school tomorrow so I'll be absent for a while in the morning))

Edited by Justarius

"Sure, I'll come," Fyria said, taking her gaze off Marvolo. "I've never been fond of water, but a drink and some fresh fruit can never be a bad thing. Lead the way."

((I think I'll retire for the night. Post tomorrow wink.gif))

((Yeep. I couldn't post for a LONG time. D:))

Blitz woke up with her paws on her chest. She sat up, looking at the group around her.

We will work well together, us four. She thought, staring at Notch. Her gut was telling her not to trust that Absol. She shook her head. Notch was a friend.

Picking up one of the berries and listening to the group's conversations, she padded over to Marvolo. "An oasis?" She asked, her eyes sparkling. "Wait one second. I need to go get a friend of mine." She bounded over to the sound of her Dunsparce friend, and it crawled on her back.

"Okay, I'm ready," She said, hearing the Dunsparce chitter.

((I'm not actually giving the Dunsparce any 1st person things until we unlock being able to use 3 characters. Are background characters like that allowed?))

Marvolo could hear the others talking, but only in the back of his mind. As he drifted off into sleep, he buried his head into his tail for the darkness his fur gave him. Finally asleep, his body relaxed tremendously, but if the others looked closely they could see that he was still tense and ready to run away if something came and startled him away.

He dreamed of better days when he was with his human owner, and of the times when he was an Eevee. A small smile made it's way onto his hidden face as he remembered all the haircuts, Poffins, and occasional Pokeblocks before he evolved.

((of course, since I have a restriction that's a way for it to come along. Also sorry I only just got home from work. ))

Notch nodded. "Of course, we can all go together, he said the trail was this way, follow me."

Notch trotted forward, looking about for the marks. Once she found the first, it was easy to follow the others. She made sure to keep herself at a reasonable pace for the others since not all were as natural to climbing some areas as she was. After a bit of a hike all had arrived at the little spring, and Notch wasted no time in gulping some water.