XLaurentX

Pokemon Creating Contest

user posted image

Name: Dralserra

Type: Dragon/Steel

Rarity: Rare

Dralserra is known to be curious in new situations. They are extremely fast runners, being unable to fly, and are exceptionally smart. The blades covering much of their bodies are made from an extremely hard material, providing an equally sharp edge to any area of the blade that may be touched. When put into unfavorable circumstances, the blades along their back, tail, shoulders and legs become more serrated and even more sharp than they already are. Because of the dangers these blades possess, finding one of these Pokemon is very hard. They are well aware of how sharp the blades are, especially when threatened, and usually prefer to curb the danger by living almost completely solitary lives.

(sorry for getting it up late- my computer refused to work for the past two days... no one's sure why :/ )

((Edit: I put a smaller picture down... if it's still too big.. PM, i'll get it smaller. Also, I'm attempting to find my colored pencils... so if I do, I'll color it. If I don't put a colored picture up before the contest is officially closed for judging, this is the picture I'm entering. If I do put a colored picture up... you won't see the non-colored picture wink.gif )

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Ooh. Someone got a pokemon idea out of mine! (I think.)

Oh, I didn't see your entry! I sort of made up my two entries as a pair.

Okay, I'm not feeling the best right now, so I'm not going to close this right now

So, it's been a couple of days now. Will we be hearing from the judges soon about scores?

Sorry, I have yet to start my judging. The rest of the week I don't have to write exams so I'll be judging when I get the chance.

As I was judging I realized something.

Ashywolf Wins Spriting

Due to the fact the Shikaru and Piemaster did not submit anything, extra time also given (I closed the thread late) and failing to PM me for more time, they have been DQ'ed.

I'm really sorry Ashywolf, I didn't know that your competition wouldn't get their submissions in. Not much fun is it now?

Ashywolf can get any egg bred by any of my dragons that he wants! (Ashy, just remember to say if you want it specific like a Thunder or so on)

http://www.dragcave.com/user/Amalia

Sorry guys I went on a trip. When I get home I'll score.

Hopefully soon. I'm sure they just got busy.

Well, we'd definitely get the results eventually^^

I'm not helping with the situation, am I?

I have turned my scores in. We shall see where it goes from here.

I sent a pm to Laurent letting her know, but I'll post here as well that I am withdrawing my entry from the contest.

Main reason being is the slow pace that the contest has been moving at. This round started a month ago and judging has taken more than 2 weeks. For an elimination style contest, it's not quite the pace I was expecting.

Sorry everybody, firstly I had to wait on Fenix for awhile and in those weeks et ready for a vacation where the internet is crappy and I was writing exams and had to get ready for going away on vacation, where here, the internet is crappy and my phpone won't let me post up all the score sheets at once seeing asit has no "Copy-Paste" option

I am Sorry, I'll try to get the scores up

Here are the counted up scores, if you want to see every judges scores just say so

Also, due to contestants quitting and being disqualified, this is a non-elimination round

Dragonhatchling: 256/300

RampaginWyvern: 241/300

Jackal (Alool): 271/300

Jackal (Rustapian): 255/300

Wandering Mew: 236/300

TheCompleteAnimorph: 271/300

Joste: 239/300

girlfairy79: 216/300

Daydreamer09: 257.5/300

I second what Xio said. Everyone did an awesome job (and I now want them to be all pokemon... they'd be fun to have it seems)

Sorry, Ashy, I don't know how I missed yours and I can't seem to find the tallied up one, so here's my individual for you:

Contestant Name: Ashywolf

Creativity: 23/30

Originality: 20/20

Theme: 16/20

Pokemonish-ness: 7/10

Overall appeal: 17/20

Total: [83/100]

-------------

Okay!

Challenge 2

So we all know that in the beginning of our pokemon journey we get to choose a starter pokemon. There are three types: Fire, Water and Grass. So now, I want you guys to design a starter for me, it can be any one of its evolutionary stages (3 stages) but it must be one of the named types. So, ready, set, go!

Entries close:

The 12th of April

Category: Spriting

Goal: Water starter

user posted image

Name: Sesseal (combination of sessile + seal).

Type: [Water]

SESSEAL are often seen in kelp fields, where they shelter and attach themselves to seaweed for most of their lives. Their diet primarily consists of the same seaweed they live amongst.

Edited by Ashywolf

Here are the counted up scores, if you want to see every judges scores just say so

I would like to see the scores I got in each criteria, if that's okay.

I'll probably start working on my entries over the weekend.

Hehee.... Digital for me!

user posted image

Name: Missttlle ( Mist+ missile or something)

Type: Water

Missttlle are calm pokemon, perfect for new trainers. Their pincers aren't meant to do harm. In the water, they go to the warm patches where sunlight hits to get warmth. They mostly are in icy regions.

Edited by girlfairy76

Woah wait, this things still going!? xd.png

Good thing I saw it on the front page. I'll get my entry in soon.

EDIT: It's soon!

user posted image

Koaleaf, Grass type

Koaleaf are slow, lazy creatures that rarely move. Disguising itself in eucalyptus trees, its large ears gather sunlight, turning it into energy with photosynthesis. Every now and then they'll come down for a drink of water, so the main means of capturing this Pokemon is using Headbutt.

My sharpie did not want to cooperate with me on this one. dry.gif Other than that though, I'm pretty proud of it.

Edited by Wandering Mew