XLaurentX

Pokemon Creating Contest

Sorry, I'm exdending the comp to about wednesday, a fe problems came up in life.

Here are my entries.

Traditional:

user posted image

('first stage' means this pokemon has already evolved once from a basic pokemon, fyi)

Digital:

user posted image

Whew, good thing I'm not too late!

user posted image

Cotillie

[ko-TILL-ee]

Coturnix (quail) + Lily

Unevolved, Grass-type

Cotillie are extremely shy in the wild, and if startled, will jump up and then take off running. The flower petals around their necks are very soft to the touch. They can be tamed with food, and once tame, make excellent pets.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

user posted image

Ignisodone

2nd stage

Fire type

Ignisodone have evolved from a cute little lizard-like creature you thought would make a great choice as a starter. You are unsure if you did anything to cause that very cute creature to combust.

Ignisodone tails are now always on fire instead of just the tip which had been able to burn out at will. Instead, that ability has traveled to their backs which have been covered in an intense flame that has the capability of being flared up or burnt out at will. The brightness of the eye is not used very often to catch attention anymore but to stare down possible threats while keeping a deceptively calm and somewhat cute demeanor about itself before burning its enemies with a quick swipe from their tail or head.

Oddly enough, you learn that this pokemon is not yet capable of completely setting itself on fire entirely but you can't help but wonder if that will be a factor in its final evolution.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

I have to pass this round my computer is broken, im currently only able to use my phone, wich sucks :-( sorry guys

Is this ever going to be judged?

Is this ever going to be judged?

I have no idea...perhaps the OP is busy in RL or the other judge didn't get to judge yet...

They are busy in RL and told me via PM that the entries won't be judged. At least not right now.

Would it be possible to do an open poll for the contest instead of having judges? It's been slow getting a verdict from them during the entire contest and a poll may be a better option.