Skellybones

Good Eggs Go Bad II - We need people!

Eliaa sunk to the ground, belly almost touching the diamond path, and she began to slink into the woods, muffling her footsteps with puffs of air.

Then she heard the drakenlitch's yells. Elias's ears pricked up, flicking towards the sound, and she crawled along the ground, leaving the trail and seeing Puff in the distance, looking absolutely joyful.

"Your palace?" she asked, slinking away from the smoke. It made her scales tingle with dark magic, and she flared her crown, repulsed by the feeling. "We don't mean to hurt you."

((Sounds great, aqub. Always take the opportunity! I'm a big MLP roleplayer, and I think it's a great idea.))

(Freezerpup I don't know if you noticed that she edited this onto her post so you had something to do.... Also, I made a roleplay on ChickenSmoothie... Yaaay. biggrin.gif)

(Edited in like 3 days later: sad.gif )

Edited by aqub

((Do we have something else if Freezerpup doesn't post? I do want to continue this thread))

(I think so. Should we wait a little longer?)

((let's just wait. if Freezerpup doesn't post before Puff gets deleted, then let's just go to Lena's cave or something.))

(Alright, I hope this roleplay lives on no matter what, I am having fun with it. xd.png)

((Sorry I haven't been able to post. Would anyone like to take over for me please? I have exams coming up and I've been studying a lot))

((Maybe shadow would like to? Since Raeris is kinda missing from the main part of the roleplay here?? I'll do it if no one else wants to, I guess, but its kinda uncomfortable using someone else's characters for me..)

((I have my own plans for Raeris, but I'm terrible at getting into someone else's character >.<))

((Puff's personality is waaayy too different from mine, so I would never be able to play her. she would be a completely different person, and I might ruin her for freezerpup. You should do it, aqub! biggrin.gif ))

(Ooh, God. I guess I'm gonna do it. x3 [Who says I won't ruin it too?] I'll try my best. ^-^ *Off to look at Puff's character form*)

Puff looked up at Eliaa, secretly glad to see her dark magic was disturbing the other dragon. "I know you aren't going to hurt me," Sniffed puff as she looked around at her shadows. "And yes, this is my palace- my new perfect home- and your intruding in it." Puff stopped, knowing that the dragon would probably say she was only trying to help.

"I don't need your help!" She snapped to the unspoken act of kindness. "I don't need anyone!" Except for you... She added in her head to the shadowy spirits swirling around her and threatening Eliaa with dark magic.

(Am I doing it right? :/ )

Lena jumped behind Bridget's leg and hid her head against her scales as Puff's yell startled her.

"It's okay, Lena. It'll be okay..." Bridget murmured comfortingly to Lena behind her leg. She was getting right impatient with Puff. If she didn't want their help, Why should they force it on her? Why wouldn't Puff just come be friends with them?

Riolu had been hiding in a relatively comfortable hiding place for a while now. Hopefully the bushes around him would be enough to protect him from this evil.

((I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out, guys. Finals are here and I'll be AWOL until July due to a large trip to the other side of the globe. I'm sorry if this absolutely ruins the roleplay, and I never intended this to end up happening. If it becomes necessary for someone to use Eliaa, please feel free to do so, and don't worry about messing up her character. Thank you so much for the experience, and I hope I get the chance to do this again in the future.))

((hmm, now it seems we are waiting for Puff? P.S. I had finals this whole week, but I didn't drop out... dry.gif ))

(Waiting for puff for what? >_< Anyway, what are we going to do now?)

((okay, nevermind I just reread the last actual RP before mine, so I guess we're waiting for whoever is taking over Eliaa, or maybe Raeris.... I think next we should go to Lena's cave like she wanted... It sounds okay enough.))

(I did kinda have an idea, so can we just pretend it was Bridget talking to Puff instead of Eliaa?)

((sure, but was Lena still hiding behind her leg?))

Bridget looked down at the Drakenlitch impatiently. "Okay then, I guess we'll just be leaving." She said with no particular emotion, then turned around and walked back to the meadow. "So what now? Should we go back for Mort dragon, or back to that place where we met? Although I don't really think we could continue playing or whatever after THAT adventure!" Looking up at the sky, she saw that the sun was sinking. "Maybe we should go back home(...s?) for the night. What do you think, Riolu?"

But Riolu was already asleep underneath Bridget's wing. He was sleeping off the eventful and stressful day curled up amid Bridget's fuschia scales with small snorts every now and then.

(Yes. x3)

Lena looked sadly over her shoulder at Puff, waved her paw as she turned around, and then ran after Bridget. "That really was an adventure," Lena said as she looked up at Bridget. Lena chuckled happily at the sleeping Riolu, and then squealed, "Ooo, maybe we could go back to my cave! It's not far from here!"

Puff's shadows recoiled away, taking the looming dark magic with them. These dragons were finally leaving her alone, and it made her sad. But wasn't this what she had wanted? Too late for them to see, she reluctantly returned Lena's wave. She looked around. Even her shadows had left her. Puff sighed sadly and then got very mad at herself. She couldn't believe she had started to even care about these dragons, but they had been so kind to her after she'd completely shut them out and ran away several times. So what? She could run away again and forget about them. That's what she did with everything else. Puff darted off through the dark forest. Before she knew what happened she was falling. When she hit the hard ground several feet down, her leg landed awkwardly and made a horrible snapping sound, which Puff echoed with an eerie howl of pain.

Raeris paused on the hillside, feeling the breeze in her mane, her tail coming to a rest on the ground behind her. It howled through the trees, a curling sound twisting between branches. Where some might have found it eerie, Raeris found it calming, peaceful. After little more than a few minutes spent there, she continued, starting into the dying forests.

Riolu woke with a start to an eerie howling cry of pain. He echoed it himself, but there was fear dripping from every wave of sound in his scream. He howled until he could no more, neck stretching out to its full length, back arching, scales shivering. The normally pleasant scent from his underwings turned bitter and sickly.

Bridget crouched in a guarded position, tensing exponentially until the howling stopped. When it was finally over She stretched her cramped muscles, looking around in anguish. Was that Puff?? She automatically knew she had to help whatever was in such pain. She leaped into the air, causing Riolu to stumble and dig his claws into her scales. She immediately turned back around and landed next to Lena, picking her up with her claws and swinging her onto her back next to Riolu as she took off again and bolted in the direction of Puff's wail.