Skellybones

Good Eggs Go Bad II - We need people!

Riolu was still crouching in the bush when Lena came tumbling wast. He cautiously watched Eliaa's reaction and deemed her to not be a threat. He listened to some of their conversation, then decided to join them. How should he make his entrance? He decided to just walk out. He scrambled over to the entrance of the cave and plopped down beside Lena. "Hello." he said, tilting his up to take in the whole picture.

Bridget was alone now. She couldn't take it. She started running clumsily down the path until she got to the meadow. She then saw Riolu, Lena, and this other, shiny dragon. She sniffed. There was lots of confusion in the air. She went over and plopped herself down, well away from the cave, but still in sight. She was in a position where the other dragons could see her, but she showed no signs of coming closer. She didn't want Eliaa to think she was a threat. She just wanted her son back.

Lena put her paw on the gold coin and stared at it. "I'm Lena," She replied cheerily as she fumbled to pick up the coin and tuck it under her left wing. "I was following the... the.. Darkenlith," Lena continued, "and she's not really my friend... she just keeps running from me." As Riolu sat down beside her, she squealed happily, "Riolu is though!"

As Puff got ferther down the glittery path the glitterness started to fade. She was now in a dead part if the forest. She felt like she was home. She blended in quite well. It was eerie to most dragons, but perfect for her. She sat down at the end of the glittery trail, looking into the dead forest, to see if anyone was there, or if the other dragons were going to chase her so that she could just run and blend in.

Eliaa warily watched the Black Tea dragon settled outside of her cave. Deeming her not to be a threat, the shimmering wyvern nudged a coin to the Tea hatchling and smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Riolu," she said. Snorting, she let out another burst of hot air as she drew back into the cave, subconsciously curling her tail around a previously unseen crystal egg. To anyone watching, they would see the crystal slowly disappear until it was completely invisible. Eliaa's scales shimmered a little with the magic as the flames in each corner of the cave flared.

"Will you go after her?" she asked. "I wouldn't want to see her get hurt. And little Riolu, your mother seems to be waiting patiently for you to emerge."

Raeris was wandering aimlessly through the forest once more, life running out of her way, creating a narrow passage. To be honest, Raeris didn't even choose where she went. She just followed the empty path of creatures.

Puff realised that no one was coming so she began to venture into the dark dead and foggy part of the forest, the glittery path slowly disappearing behind her. She heard howling. And a smooth breeze. It didn't really bother her. This was where she belonged.

((Shadow when is lune coming in))

Riolu looked down at the coin and then over at Lena. He had seen her tuck it under her wing. Did that mean this was for him? He tried to seem cool and smooth as he scooped up the coin and imitated Lena by tucking it in the folds of his wing. "So... do you wanna go get That weird skeleton dragon now?" Without waiting for a reply, he turned around and scuttled to his mother and told her everything that happened. "And look," he said, pulling out the coin, "I got a shiney!" He wouldn't let it show, but he was enormously glad to be back in his mother's comforting embrace.

"That's very good, Riolu," Bridget replied. That is valuable. Don't lose it!" Bridget stayed still, waiting for Lena. She had adopted a motherly sense of protection over her. She would not let any of these small dragons come to harm, and that included the darkenlith, if Puff wanted it.

"Yes! I'll go after her and make sure nothing bad happens!" Lena stood up and spoke heroically. As she turned to walk over to Bridget and Riolu, she whirled around and pranced back to Eliaa, hugging her leg. Then Lena darted over to Riolu, quickly informing him that the skeleton dragon was a "Darkenlith".

(Isn't it like actually Drakenlitch? Or has my dyslexia been reading it wrong this whole time? I was going to ask when Lune was going to come in, too. x3

And what did the glittering trail come from?? If I should know I don't...)

Edited by aqub

(( I don't know where it came from. I don't know how to reply to the rp. I guess the trail just randomly came to mind. xd.png and then the dark dead forest at the end))

(Oh! Okay, that's fine. I was just worried I had missed something.)

((Lol. And I think drakenlitch is said like drake-in-lit-ch))

Eliaa was surprised by the sudden hug, but accepted it before watching the pygmy prance off. As her cave emptied of dragons, she released her grip on the egg and slowly emerged. The sun sparkled off of her gold scales, breaking off and shining in a million directions. On a day like this, she'd have to stick to the shadows, or she might melt anything... well, meltable.

She hadn't come out for the drakenlitch, though she was a concern. Instead, Eliaa stuck her snout to the ground and sniffed at the glittering path before sticking a claw on her wing into the ground. With a tremendous pull, she yanked out a dazzling stone, still caked with dirt. The wyvern took a deep breath and blew across the gem, searing off the dirt until it was sparkling clean and completely sanitized. Curious, Eliaa raked her claw across the gem as hard as she could, only to see that the gem itself was unscratched.

"Mother of dragons," she said. "They're diamonds."

Diamonds, now... what a hoard any dragon would have with a pile of those. A glimmer of desire flickered in her eyes before she shook her head. There was a hatchling in the deep dark forest. These gems weren't going anywhere... she hoped. Gently, she tossed the unearthed diamond into her cave and closed her eyes, focusing on the entrance. Slowly, a rock seemed to rumble out of the ground and block off the opening, leaving her cave looking like a rather large boulder. Focusing again, she scrunched up her face until the diamonds had turned into what resembled a long pathway made of obsidian, winding into the forest. An easy path, but not one to salvage. Of course, she could still feel the diamonds under her hind legs and her wings; what you could see was not what you could feel. Triumphant, she reared, settling back onto the ground with a thud.

"I'm going to go find that drakenlitch," she declared. "See if I can talk some sense into her. The night is dark and full of terrors, and this black forest... there are rumors of this place." She hissed.

((Lune will come in later, to be honest, she came in waaay too early in the first attempt at this... Just be patient, she come in when it fits :3

Drakenlitch- Pronounced Dray-ken-litch))

Bridget was pleased as well as surprised when she saw that the wyvern was joining them. She seemed likable enough. "Hello," she said, "I am Bridget, and this is my son, Riolu, as I am sure you already know. Are you ready to go?" She asked excitedly; this dark forest held possibilities for adventure!

Riolu started playing with Lena as soon as she came back over. He knew his mother could sometimes drag out conversations to their very limit and didn't want to be a part of it.

While engaged in a heated poke-war with Riolu, Lena watched as Eliaa hid her cave and then the diamonds. "I want one of those!" Squeaked Lena as she ran over and tripped on an invisible diamond. She didn't usually collect pretty things like this, but she wanted one anyway. Two shinies in one day never hurt anyone. Maybe she could use a vine and make a necklace out of them? Or something to decorate her cave? She was thinking of these while trying to pry the invisible diamond she had tripped over out of the ground. Finally popping it out and tumbling backwards, Lena then tucked her prize under the same wing as the coin.

Lena looked down the now black path into the dark forest and creeped over next to Bridget's feet. "I'm not scared," She whispered, "but maybe you should go first..."

(Hey guys, I'm thinking of making my own roleplay about aliens on another site... think I should do it? x3 Shoot... I always forget to turn the quotes blue. >_<)

Edited by aqub

Not too much ferther from the path Puff sat down again. She took in her new surroundings once more. My new home. She said. My palace she yelled, it echoed all over the forest and along the shining trail. Her shadows swirled around her. They whizzed around some close by trees making them slightly glow red.

Eliaa took one look at Bridget, surrounded by the two little dragons, and stepped into the front of the trail, feeling uncharacteristically brave. Eliaa spread her wings, stretching her paws wide so her wings could absorb the wind. She closed her eyes, searching the blackness behind her lids for something, anything...

There. There was a little heat signature deep in the trees, yet it was not far from the trail. She took off, lifting above the trees and circling to see if she could find the drakenlitch from the sky. Seeing nothing but leaves, she returned to the trail, frowning.

"There's no way in from the top. We're going to have to trek through the forest," she said. "I suppose I'll go first. Bridget, would you like to take up the rear?"

Eliaa sunk to the ground, belly almost touching the diamond path, and she began to slink into the woods, muffling her footsteps with puffs of air.

Then she heard the drakenlitch's yells. Elias's ears pricked up, flicking towards the sound, and she crawled along the ground, leaving the trail and seeing Puff in the distance, looking absolutely joyful.

"Your palace?" she asked, slinking away from the smoke. It made her scales tingle with dark magic, and she flared her crown, repulsed by the feeling. "We don't mean to hurt you."

((Sounds great, aqub. Always take the opportunity! I'm a big MLP roleplayer, and I think it's a great idea.))

Edited by Celestina

(Okay, cool, thanks! Just a question: Do any of you guys play chicken smoothie?)

((Can't reply. Need someone to approach puff, hear her scream my palace or something. Reply to her calls. Anyone have any other rps I could join. Any good or interesting ones?))

Raeris heard the drakenlitch as a mere echo, a tiny voice in a massive world. She showed nothing to prove that she had heard it- apart from the twitch of her ear. It was nothing more than a voice on the wind, which whistled like wolves through the strange valley. Two sheer cliffs rose on either side, a mountain on one side, the forest on the other. A large trench dug from the very rock. Where she came, the forest was, where she went, dead trees awaited, and the top of a hill.

Bridget agreed to take up the rear then nudged Lena and Riolu in front of her in single file. "My palace!" she heard a voice yell. She then somehow saw Puff through the trees and she looked powerful and glad and perfectly at home in the dark forest. "Maybe she doesn't want to be with us. She looks perfectly happy here. I wouldn't want her to get upset again or wrap up in those dreadful shadows again."

Riolu felt some sort of dark magic flowing through the air with deadly power. It reminded him of that time not too long ago that Puff had wrapped them up in shadows. His immediate instinct was to run in the opposite direction, but then he remembered that Puff was the one he was looking for. He crept closer, but then heard his mother's response and waited for Eliaa's reaction, expectantly.

((@freezerpup if you haven't noticed my signature, I am in a pretty cool RP called War of the Unicorns. We are open and accepting (at least I think so...) so you could PM an application and read the plot, characters, and the actual RPing, after like the first three pages, after all the editing suggestions and stuff.))

((@aqub I play chickensmoothie!! I have the same username as on here, if you want to PM or trade me or anything biggrin.gif ))

Lena flinched as Puff yelled. She was already scared out of her wits by this dark forest. Her mother had told her to stay away from places like this. "Yes! I think Bridget's right! Maybe we should just leave her alone!" Squeaked Lena as she turned around. She just wanted to go home, but then again, maybe these dragons would like her to stay? Maybe I can show them my cave when we figure if the Darkenlith wants us to be friends with her, Lena thought. That would be fun!

(Hello??)

Edited by aqub

((Bridget thinks that Eliaa should respond because she doesn't know what to say and Riolu was the one waiting for everyone else's response))

((also, I just realized that Riolu is the name of a pokemon!! laugh.gif lol! I just made up a random name out of pronounceable gibberish!))

Edited by turtlerockstar1