sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

|: That's seriously frustrating, especially after Amazon's egg thing. Is there a way stop that?

I wish there was a better way. I had somebody put all of my junk including the Shimmer onto a hatchery the other day.

my shimmer hatched safely last night and is free of sickness finally smile.gif her soon to be soulmate(that is if they dont refuse c.c ) is growing up alongside her <3 xd.png

weehehe its so cute

user posted image

ive decided to keep it fogged until its ready to grow up, i dont want to risk it being sick again. D:

Some people think they are helping when they are actually causing more trouble.

That would be the downside to this thread and probably people who are doing what I am: Keeping an eye on this thread to see if they can find a way to earn a Shimmer themselves from the various comments in here. Only they are taking it a step further and instead of helping thay are causing more trouble.

@Xeriina: Congratulations, that's a pretty lineage! Looks like a lot of people are doing stairsteps with the Shimmers, don't think I've seen a spiral yet.

@Wanderer: If I ever found out someone's doing that, they'd be off any of my Shimmers' lists forever, personally. :| Unfortunately we'll never know what happened to Amazon's egg or 42's.

lol, I'm sorry. That is just funny. You're like a celebrity around here and you've got paparazzi following you everywhere. xd.png

Maybe it's time to go into hiding. tongue.gif

xd.png Ikr? It's like Big Brother.

"Today, in the Big Brotherrrr house..."

I'm just having fun, bouncing ideas off of you biggrin.gif

Hmmm. Maybe you could mix it up with Tinsels?

ETA: That's some serious stalker infestation.

Oooh, that could be cool.

When I get mine from filly, I could breed that to http://dragcave.net/lineage/0MPi0 providing it stays male.

I have no idea how someone can be that fast at putting my egg into an ER. o_o

@Xeriina: Congratulations, that's a pretty lineage! Looks like a lot of people are doing stairsteps with the Shimmers, don't think I've seen a spiral yet.

My gold from amnos is going to be a spiral, providing it genders correctly. There's also a SW x Bronze spiral out there. x3

It's rather silly of me to be uspset, isn't it.

It's my fault I was too shy and scared to PM winners right away.

I should have tried to get things to trade.

Blarg... anyway, congrats on your pretty Shimmers, 42, and everyone else's, too.

I hope to see some Shimmer spirals in the future. I like spirals

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

When the winners were announced, I chose to congradulate them instead of ask or offer anything because I knew the ones I did see were going to be staggered from everyone else who did ask them.

Now? I regret not making an offer, but do I regret not asking or begging to be on a list? Not a chance.

I might try a spiral out for one of my few future 2nd gens. There are a few spirals already out there, too. But I think I still prefer good old stairs to spirals XD.

It's rather silly of me to be uspset, isn't it.

It's my fault I was too shy and scared to PM winners right away.

I should have tried to get things to trade.

Blarg... anyway, congrats on your pretty Shimmers, 42, and everyone else's, too.

I hope to see some Shimmer spirals in the future. I like spirals

Do your best to focus on the positive, but it's human nature. I got on several 2nd gen lists, but it's clear that other people were faster/better at doing it than I was.

I'm personally going to be focusing on pretty even-gens, because I think there aren't enough even gens among the tinsels.

I made my BBW x Silver Shimmer a spiral ❤

...omg you referenced the song. <3 And BBW and silver shimmer look great together. o_o Maybe gold shimmer x BBW too?

Glad to see some spirals out there! Though I'll probably stick to EGs myself. x)

Question from someone always late to the party when it comes to shiny, shiny eggs.

Anyone spotted one of these guys in the AP yet? Just curious. I don't have the nerve nor the valuable egg trades necessary to ever PM one of the prize winners for eggs requests, so I'm just sitting here waiting until they start appearing in the AP. When people start dropping them in the ap, THEN I shall start trying to get one of each! tongue.gif

I don't have the nerve nor the valuable egg trades necessary to ever PM one of the prize winners for eggs requests,

We float the same boat, huh. ^.^

Just saw this Gold Shimmer in a click site, and I LOVE the lineage! Luminas look really nice for some reason!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/98fYX

*shrugs at luckiest catch's dead egg* More can be bred. Clearly whoever caught it didn't know what they were doing.

I really like the gold with the luminas! ahh so jealous wub.gif these make some really lovely lineages.

When the winners were announced, I chose to congradulate them instead of ask or offer anything because I knew the ones I did see were going to be staggered from everyone else who did ask them.

Now? I regret not making an offer, but do I regret not asking or begging to be on a list? Not a chance.

Well I think most don't get irritated or angry if you're polite about it. Obviously, if they state somewhere "not to ask" - then don't.

I've always been very polite with my messages.

Nice, gist.

But I don't have a CB Blusang to mate with it~ xd.png

Then perhaps I'll try to catch you one.

blusanglineagesmustneverberuined

You guys have such pretty lineages!

Everyone's done a pretty awesome job at making wonderful stair-step pairings with these dragons. I'm really impressed! smile.gif