7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Oh wow! The fire starter is so CUTE! <3

I wasn't planning on getting a 3DS, but the new games make me almost tempted to. The legendary for Pokemon Y looks really BA.

i know the fire one is sooo cute. but the legend for lookz cool smile.gif

Guys, Corocoro released a teaser for a trailer that shows a sillohette of what looks like a new form of a pokemon/new pokemon

user posted image

Kind of looks like Zygarde to me (grew arms and wings, possibly), Pokemon Z incoming possibly?

larger pic, linked for size

http://serebii.net/corocoro8151.jpg

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I still haven't found the time to finish Y. I can't even remember where I've put the bloody thing. I got distracted about halfway through after finishing (sort of?) X and now I don't think I'll be able to remember what I was doing and I'll need to restart again! tongue.gif

So the large winged mystery pokemon and the small green pokemon are both hinted at being related to Zygarde (as everyone thought) in the latest Corocoro

Linked for size

Definitely hope to hear news about the inevitable Pokemon Z version by the end of the year or sooner, since this issue of Corocoro says it'll reveal more about the two new pokemon (or two new forms) in September.

The little Green Pokémon seem to be Mini Zygardes. Perhaps it's similar to the relationship between manaphy and phone.

I personally wouldn't be surprised if Pokemon Z was going to be released around March-May 2016.

(And I heard a rumor too that a hacker found coding for pokemon Z in X/Y. But this was just a rumor.)

Corocoro is supposed to have more info about the little green pokemon this month.

I suspect we will hear about Pokemon Z very soon. And I would guess the March/May time frame as well.

I theorize that the winged Pokemon might be Mega Zygarde. Maybe? It's probably unlikely...

I theorize that the winged Pokemon might be Mega Zygarde. Maybe? It's probably unlikely...

it is unlikely but if it was, that would be awesome!

But if it actually is a Mega Evolution, then shouldn't we expect Mega Yveltal and Mega Xerneas?

I don't think it's all that unlikely, either it's a new forme or it's a mega evolution. Considering this gen has been all about the mega evolutions, I'm leaning towards that.

I don't think there would be a mega Xerneas and Yveltal though, just because the third game in a series is always focused on the final member of a trio rather than the previous games mascots.

Or it could be a new mechanic, so like, after a certain amount of time of being god-tier, Zygarde reverts to the little baby form?

Eagerly awaiting corocoro for some more details!

They put zygarde in the back of the mega evolution ad. Why would it be there if the new mystery pokemon isn't mega zygarde?

I personally like this theory:

user posted image

The idea of Zygarde's true form being a swarm of tiny minis just seems cute, and even makes sense given its appearance.

Or...

user posted image

DUNSPARCE tongue.gif

Edited by sailing101

Yepyep, the next Mega evolution special with Zygarde in it does pretty much cement it (I totally forgot about it)

That animation is a really good theory and makes sense to me.

Dunsparce makes sense to me as well xd.png

Now THAT I like. xd.png Dunsparce is awesome looking in a derpy kinda way. (Love those little wings.) Although, it could be something like Manaphy too. Breedable, but the first stage can't evolve. Or, since it Zygarde is a snake, the little mini Mon is his shed skin somehow come to life?

Guess we'll just have to wait and find out. cool.gif

Via Serebii

The official site has posted about a press conference being held today about a future business strategy being held today, September 10th, at 15:00 JST (06:00 UTC, 07:00 BST, 02:00 EDT, 23:00 JST). This will be live streamed on the video platform NicoNico in Japan. On the NicoNico page, it states that new partner companies will be introduced. It's not currently known what this conference will contain but we'll bring the full details as it comes

Hoping we'll get some news about a Z version...

Even better. You remember that Pokemon themed April Fools prank Google had a few years back? What if it was more then that? cool.gif

Much more.

Welcome to the mobile market, Nintendo. This is gonna be awesome.

Even better. You remember that Pokemon themed April Fools prank Google had a few years back? What if it was more then that? cool.gif

Welcome to the mobile market, Nintendo. This is gonna be awesome.

user posted image

Honestly I'm not that excited because the only part of the commercial there that was the actual game was like in the last ten seconds and it didn't look all that wonderful, I realize it's just a test version for the commercial but... I think the commercial really hyped it up for something it isn't.

But that's just my opinion. I'm not too into the whole run around with my phone in front of my face deal.

Now Pokemon Shuffle Mobile is another story because I can't stop....

Alas I'm off topic, still waiting on Z version ;_;

user posted image

From Serebii:

The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed some further details about Zygarde. Zygarde can take many forms. Normal Zygarde is at 50% and is called Zygarde 50% Forme. The dog like form is when it is at 10% and is called Zygarde 10% Forme. It has sharp teeth and speed. The blob is the cell, or Zygarde Core and becomes the brain of every form. The flat form is called Zygarde Cell. New large form is called Zygarde Perfect Forme and retains its Dragon/Ground-type. It is the Order Pokémon and is 4.5m tall and 610kg and is said to exceed Xerneas and Yveltal in power. The new Anime series called Pokémon XY & Z is to come with Mega Evolution Act 4 starting on October 29th. It also reveals a new look for Greninja, labelling it "Ash Greninja". The magazine mentions that it looks sort of like Ash's clothes.

So Zygarde was a giant robot all along and Greninja gets a new form. Maybe it's a mega evolution or maybe it's just something like the Cosplay Pikachu in ORAS. Anyway, I can't wait to pilot Zygarde!

So basically Z version more or less confirmed with the title of the new anime season (and the zygarde formes everywhere).

I like the little houndoom with a scarf looking one. I'm not sure how I feel about Gundam Zygarde. It's very strange looking but I guess it makes some sense? Zygarde 50% is kind of robotic looking as is. (Zygarde core apparently pilots it anyway...)

I think Ash Greninja is probably like Cosplay pikachu or Spiky eared pichu & Pikachu colored pichu as well. Just an aesthetic change and not a new mega or anything.

And at this point the Mini Zygarde conglomerate theory is almost as good as confirmed. And did anyone else notice that it's basically a 3 stage evolution with a mega?

Edited by sailing101

Idk im not a huge fan of the dog-like form. I mean its cute and all and has a great design, but it doesn't really fit in with the 'serpentine'/'dragon' like attitude that Zygarde has going for it.

I LOVE THE BLOBBY THOUGH

EDIT: Then again though neither does the Gundam lol

Edited by BluefootTheWarrior

Not too crazy about the Zygarde and Greninja forms. Then just seem too random; feels like they threw a bunch of options in a hat and pulled out the first ones they grabbed.

Well that's just my first impressions. I'm sure it'll all be explained later.