7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I've seen some logical explainations as to why there is a random dog and a random mecha as part of the line.

So the trio this time around is most likely based on Norse mythology, so the following quote would back this/make some sense of the forms

It’s based off of the children of loki.

50% form is based off of jomundgandr, the world serpent.

The dog form is based off Fenriswulf.

The human shaped form is based off Hel, loki’s daughter who was alive on one side of her body, and dead on the other. On one side of zygarde is the coloring of Xerneas AKA life. On the other side is the colouring of Yveltal AKA death.

So after reading more about the new forms, I can say with 100% accuracy that this:

user posted image

really is how Zygarde works, confirmed by Nintendo.

The core form is sentient, the cell forms are mindless cells, and the other three forms are from how much body mass the core has collected.

Okay, I finally got around to getting my hands on a Y version. My local GameStop finally got one in that was Pre-owned and I was wondering about two of the pokemon that is on the save file of the person who had it before me. There is an event Diance and an event Shiny Gengar. What is the story behind those two?

I think the shiny gengar was a promotion for the gengarite. The diance you're supposed to trade it into alpha sapphire or omega ruby for some event.

Oh really? I just traded the Diance over to my A.S. so that I could restart Y. I'll have to see what that event is. I hope its something awesome. biggrin.gif

It just triggers an event/dialogue (when it's in your party) for the mega stone for Diancie (which is only in ORAS, cannot be transferred).

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Japan is getting Shiny Xerneas and Shiny Yveltal alongside Zygarde to promote the new anime.

PLEEEEAAAAZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEE LET THIS ALSO BE FOR EVERYONE OUTSIDE OF JAPAN SOOON!!!!!

Japan is getting Shiny Xerneas and Shiny Yveltal alongside Zygarde to promote the new anime.

PLEEEEAAAAZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEE LET THIS ALSO BE FOR EVERYONE OUTSIDE OF JAPAN SOOON!!!!!

Aw you serious D:

First they get a shiny Jirachi and now this sad.gif Hopefully the Americas and Europe can get these too,especially since they are shiny locked.

Oh, I hope we get that too. A Shiny Yveltal would be epic. wub.gif

Shiny Yveltal looks like steak, shiny Xerneas is bland, and that Zygarde isn't shiny. I am not hyped.

Shiny Yveltal looks like steak, shiny Xerneas is bland, and that Zygarde isn't shiny. I am not hyped.

Really? That bites. You'd think they'd give them either opposite colors make them appear to glow or something. :/

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

These three have the worst shinies, they're all "invert the black or white and slightly hue-shift the main color". Zygarde's is the most tolerable to me and it's the one we aren't getting.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

These three have the worst shinies, they're all "invert the black or white and slightly hue-shift the main color". Zygarde's is the most tolerable to me and it's the one we aren't getting.

Well, at least there's a clear difference with their shinies.

I'M LOOKING AT YOU, DIALGA AND PALKIA.

I dunno, I kinda like Xerneas' shiny. Kinda pretty. But yes please have it happen outside Japan, even just for collections sake.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Yveltal does look like a steak omg

Well, at least there's a clear difference with their shinies.

I'M LOOKING AT YOU, DIALGA AND PALKIA.

Palkia's wasn't that great, but I happily own a shiny Dialga (both in my White version and as a trading card) and I honestly love the slight color shift to green.

As for these three, I honestly love Xerneas's shiny form best. The blue and white combination is very nice. While Yveltal would have looked better if it would have kept the black and had the red shift to a more purple-ish color or even reversed the red and black. Because like what most are saying, it does look like uncooked meat. Ick. dry.gif

A Zoroark with Sludge Bomb is available for download over the Nintendo Network and....

WE'RE GETTING HOOPA!!!!!!!!!!

It will be distributed at McDonald's starting on the 27th of this month

I wish this was in Australia.........

This man gets it. Also I'm finding Grant REALLY hard in my current playthrough of Y.

I have a question. A friend of mine is saying he used a Master Ball on a legendary Pokémon at full health and no status conditions. And he's saying the Groudon broke free of the Master Ball. What happened?

A Zoroark with Sludge Bomb is available for download over the Nintendo Network and....

WE'RE GETTING HOOPA!!!!!!!!!!

It will be distributed at McDonald's starting on the 27th of this month

So wait, we have to go to McDonald's and use their wifi to get the Hoopa? I could understand GameStop or another Game or Toy Store, but McDonald's? Eh, odd choice but I'm not about to complain. Luckily there's one next to my local Long John Silvers. biggrin.gif

I have a question. A friend of mine is saying he used a Master Ball on a legendary Pokémon at full health and no status conditions. And he's saying the Groudon broke free of the Master Ball. What happened?

Sorry bro, but that can literally not happen. Something is probably wrong with your friends game?