7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Wait, you're giving away Genesect clones(I STILL DON'T GET WHAT CLONING IS)? Cool.

I have a blue-flower Flabebe. o_o I don't get it. What's with all the different colors?

I believe you need two 3DS's to clone on X & Y, but anyway, it means:

1 Pokemon + Cloning = Two exactly-the-same Pokemon

.....I hope the new Ruby and Sapphire can still clone like on the old Emerald....Because I'll miss my Rayquaza Army. 3:

And yeah, that whole different-coloring thing on Pokemon irritate me... All I want is one common color of a Pokemon, and one Shiny version...More Common colorations just confuse and irritate me. x.x ( I'm like: Oh yeah, A shiny! *looks at computer*...Not a shiny. =( )

They pre-released one on the 6th. A Japanese player was willing to trade their prerelease Diancie for three event legendaries, and the person who made the deal passed it on to a cloner over wifi to verify legitimacy (since Powersaves-generated Wondercard Diancie is not tradeable over wifi, much like shiny-locked legendaries that are shinified anyway). I managed to acquire one of said clones through my connections on the condition that I clone more and spread the love. :3

I would do anything to get one of these >.< I can't clone back though and spread the love would if I could :/

Trying to get shiny out of ray's safari since it's just full of win laugh.gif but 3 days so far and nothing >.< I'm hoping I get a shiny pumpkaboo =3

...I don't camp out in Safaris. I don't get why I would. If I had my Pokedex finished, I'd think about it. But... I'm still hatching eggs...

I can't clone, then. Only one 2DS and one DSlite. YES, THAT'S RIGHT, I HAVE A DOORSTOP AND I LOVE IT. (2DS is shaped like a doorstop.) And my DSlite is broken. And the battery lasts 5 minutes. Well, more like two hours. Or four...

...I want a Diancie. Too bad I can't clone. Oh, well; I'll just have to wait and see if there's a chance I can eventually get one. ^^ I want a 3DS, anyways, because then I can trade Pokemon from X to Y and back. c:

Well, Flabebe had no shiny form from what I see. It's like 'hey, have five different colors'. My reaction? "WHAT IS THIS." I don't care if it comes in a rainbow. It means there's no shiny. D:

o.o Can you offer a Clone on my Female Mudkip on the GTS? My name's Emma on there, and it says that I want it for my Pokedex to complete it.

No, I can't; it can't be traded via GTS. Sorry!

Edited by PieMaster

Actually, it's much easier to just use a Powersave to clone.

Anyway, there's a good chance that I'll be getting an extra Legit uncloned Diance. (Especially for those that care about trade value) If I do, I don't mind giving it to someone on here who really wants it. wink.gif

Anyway, there's a good chance that I'll be getting an extra Legit uncloned Diance. (Especially for those that care about trade value) If I do, I don't mind giving it to someone on here who really wants it. wink.gif

*raises hand slightly* If you don't mind ? I'll try to get you anything I possibly can :3

I just want a Diancie xd.png;

I would only want Diance for the rarity, for me it looks so ehmmm weird. I dont like how it looks really. Be carefull about cloning, ppl are talking about Pokecheck stuff.

Thats just what i have read duh, never heard or seen someone to get banned or punished for that. As for me, i dont like the idea of cloning or hacking really, everything will be so easy and fast aka would end my pokemon gaming since i love working for my stuff rather than getting them so fast. smile.gif

No offense for the cloners duh, everyone has their own playstyle and choices.

Edited by rayheart

*raises hand slightly* If you don't mind ? I'll try to get you anything I possibly can :3

I just want a Diancie xd.png;

I don't need anything for it. Anyway, I'll make another post here if I do get an extra. smile.gif

I know we'll get the event eventually but I'm very impatient laugh.gif

As for cloning/hacking pokemon I really don't mind it and I thought pokecheck was with the pokebank thing?

Diancie's cute. c: The only reason I want Arceus is to Amie the heck out of it. I mean, you can cuddle with the god(dess?) of all Pokemon. And it's cute. Very cute.

...My DS is dead. I have to wait for it to finish charging. Now I'm bored. ._.

...My DS is dead. I have to wait for it to finish charging. Now I'm bored. ._.

Which is why I play mine while it charges...If not, I go on the computer.

The only reason why I want Keldeo, Genesect, Jirachi, and Diancie is that I want to complete my Dex and get the shiny charm so I can actually find Shinies easily. x3

Edited by 20mia08

Event legends aren't needed for the shiny charm happy.gif I can get you all of those except Diancie later, btw. I'm out of the house atm, but I'll clone some when I get home c:

The only reason why I want Keldeo, Genesect, Jirachi, and Diancie is that I want to complete my Dex and get the shiny charm so I can actually find Shinies easily. x3

You should already have it because you don't need event pokemon to get the shiny charm

You have to go see professor sycamore at the lab in Lumiose city though smile.gif

Edited by Pestilence420

Event legends aren't needed for the shiny charm happy.gif I can get you all of those except Diancie later, btw. I'm out of the house atm, but I'll clone some when I get home c:

Heh, yeah, I'm a noob at completing the Dex. And It's not completed yet since I still have Pokemon to evolve. I also have a few other Legendaries to collect (Latias, Latios, Entei, Black and White and Black 2, White 2 Legendaries, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre..... x.x) I was just trying to get the harder things done first. And Thank you!

If I play it while it charges it might destroy the battery(again). I did that with my DSlite. xd.png

I want Jirachi. :c It's cute and I've watched the movie so man times. c:

I can get you the Genesect, if you'd like a clone of one of mine ^^ Just send a junk Pokémon in return smile.gif

I don't need to keep it, I just need dex data (because even if it's not needed for the Shiny Charm, if I'm going for completion I want real completion), but I'd absolutely love to borrow one for a few seconds~

Also if anyone wants a HA Treecko I'm breeding for a shiny and will toss males for free at anyone.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Go wonder trade guys, someone called venus92 is wonder trading 300 shinies right now.

...Probably done. Anyways, I got a Growlithe. Not shiny. Who cares. It's cute. c:

...Probably done. Anyways, I got a Growlithe. Not shiny. Who cares. It's cute. c:

Nah, i dont think there is no way someone can trade 300 pokes in 40 mins she started like half an hour ago.

You'd be surprised. ._. I'm Wonder Trading anyways. I have Pokemon to get rid of.

I'm also battling anyone who decides to challenge me. xd.png No wins so far. I've beaten Dragonhatchling, that's it. c: But it's fun~ Trading is automatic no- I JUST GOT A SHINX ONE MOMENT GONNA GO FREAK OUT.

THANK YOU, RAYHEART! I just got a shiny Gligar from wonder trade biggrin.gif It wasn't from someone named Venus92 (they were named Chris), but I was only wonder trading because of you biggrin.gif It's Kalos Born, so I'm sure it's legit. YAY!

You'd be surprised. ._. I'm Wonder Trading anyways. I have Pokemon to get rid of.

I'm also battling anyone who decides to challenge me. xd.png No wins so far. I've beaten Dragonhatchling, that's it. c: But it's fun~ Trading is automatic no- I JUST GOT A SHINX ONE MOMENT GONNA GO FREAK OUT.

haha thats cute smile.gif

She is still trading tho.

I am happy that i helped, Pie smile.gif

Her IGN is Venus tho, oh jeez i have been trading with same ppl over and over lol...

John-Ivan

Edited by rayheart

100% truth. None of the resetting nonsense, just backing up and restoring. Since you can just restore a backup if your save file corrupts, it's very low risk since you can really only lose everything if you manage to brick your cart. And you can clone multiple Pokemon at once using the Powersaves method; you can potentially clone a full box of something in about 20 minutes, though I'm told I'm a crazy fast cloner. And it's a fraction of the cost. A 3DS system is $95 refurbished and a game is $35 used, so it's $130+. Powersaves is $20 and a year of Pokebank is $5, bringing the total to $25.

I mean hey, if you're gonna cheat, do it right. :P

Edited by Lythiaren

It may be, but I'd rather use legit means to do it, rather than third party hardware tongue.gif I won't argue if that's the way to get me a Diancie, though xd.png

... "There is no one trading. Try again later." Apparently no one likes me then. ._.

WHY MUST YOU NOT LIKE ME, RANDOM PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD. I JUST WANT ONE SHINY. D:

I got another Absol, though. Again: ABSOL ARMY. This one's not Japanese or Spanish or French or anything so I'm trading it.

Okay, well, let's see if I can get a shiny yet.