7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

...Okay. I just got Pokemon X less then a month ago. I didn't have any money before. I have -10 dollars, since I owe my mom ten dollars because I didn't have enough to buy it. There's no way I could have gotten the Celebi no matter what. I'm gonna go Wonder Trade. I might get a shiny. Or a starter. Back to my corner I go.

Though, as soon as I get 15 dollars, I now have plans for it- Oh, wait, I need to have a game that can use the Pokemon Bank. TO THE CORNER. *vanishes*

Overreacting much? X/Y are compatible with Bank (and they have to be), so you already have a compatible game. People use it for more than just PokeTransporter, you know. And considering that awful minigame you had to play to transfer from Gen 4 to Gen 5 anyway, you may be better off with GTS and trade forums. That's how I completed my dex.

In other news, I have obtained Diancie. My Pokedex is now at 719/718.

Edited by Lythiaren

Yeah, I know. I'm emotional.

I JUST GOT FEEBAS. : D I love Wonder Trade~ I wanted Feebas. ...IT KNOWS DRAGON BREATH AND DRAGON PULSE WHAT IS THIS.

Edited by seacatsmew

And I still can't do anything on my DS

What. A shiny Jirachi event in Japan what ;^; I need one aaaaah shiny Jirachi is so cute.

someone should get me one

What. A shiny Jirachi event in Japan what ;^; I need one aaaaah shiny Jirachi is so cute.

someone should get me one

That can be arranged. I'll see what I can do when the event hits.

I have nothing. I haven't even gotten lucky on wonder trade. Nothing. The rarest thing I have is probably a Dragonair. I want to keep my legends, especially because it took me 31 Pokeballs to catch my darn Zygarde. It doesn't even learn a physical dragon move until level 93.

WHY.

I'm never getting that move...

Even if there's fans here, it doesn't compare to the interest and degree of fandom in Japan. There's a reason we don't get theater releases of the movies, or have any Pokemon centers in America (anymore), and it isn't because Japan doesn't like us.

Actually, we're going to get the online store in August, I believe, so it's possible that everywhere else that can access the site will get the Pokeball Vivillon to commemorate the grand re-opening.

I have my Jirachi from SoulSilver so I'll probably just transfer that up to get the dex entry, since I doubt we'll get shiny Jirachi here ;n;

Edited by edwardelricfreak

That can be arranged. I'll see what I can do when the event hits.

Lyth I love you platonically.

I think i just got a hacked Kyurem :/ That thing has adamant nature and 6IVs and its from Unova and has Unova champion ribbon also. :I I dna spliced it with zekrom now its even more Op i mean u should see its stats O.o

Actually, we're going to get the online store in August, I believe, so it's possible that everywhere else that can access the site will get the Pokeball Vivillon to commemorate the grand re-opening.

I have my Jirachi from SoulSilver so I'll probably just transfer that up to get the dex entry, since I doubt we'll get shiny Jirachi here ;n;

The online store is returning, actually. We used to have one and it didn't do well enough. Similarly with the movies, the first handful came out when Pokemon was at it's peak, and then never again.

That's why I said grand re-opening XD

I think it will be successful this time around, personally. o3o I really hope the movies become more successful, too.

Edited by edwardelricfreak

In other news, I have obtained Diancie. My Pokedex is now at 719/718.

Doesn't the event not start for another 8 days O.o ?

Doesn't the event not start for another 8 days O.o ?

They pre-released one on the 6th. A Japanese player was willing to trade their prerelease Diancie for three event legendaries, and the person who made the deal passed it on to a cloner over wifi to verify legitimacy (since Powersaves-generated Wondercard Diancie is not tradeable over wifi, much like shiny-locked legendaries that are shinified anyway). I managed to acquire one of said clones through my connections on the condition that I clone more and spread the love. :3

Edited by Lythiaren

I GOT PHIONE! FOR CHARMANDER! I'm so excited. I'm breeding it. xd.png I only ask for breedables, at least. I might have to randomly send Phiones out on Wonder Trade. : D

I am up to 2 Gym on pokemon x the getting my pokemon level up to beat the 2nd Gym.

They pre-released one on the 6th. A Japanese player was willing to trade their prerelease Diancie for three event legendaries, and the person who made the deal passed it on to a cloner over wifi to verify legitimacy (since Powersaves-generated Wondercard Diancie is not tradeable over wifi, much like shiny-locked legendaries that are shinified anyway). I managed to acquire one of said clones through my connections on the condition that I clone more and spread the love. :3

Wow, that's amazing! Would you be willing to lend me one to clone? I'd love to have one of my own, and I can spread the love here, as well c: I'd also love you to infinity if you're able to get me a shiny Jirachi when the event comes around, haha :D I can send you any legends you're missing as a thank you; I have all of them :P

Edited by PieMaster

I managed to acquire one of said clones through my connections on the condition that I clone more and spread the love. :3

Best condition ever. So I guess now there are two legendaries I'm missing dex data for- Diancie and Genesect.

Traded my friend safari caught metang for a lvl 15 jap Primeape, i guess that was a nice trade. xd.png

I still trying to find a shiny houndor. I might try breed one now I have a houndor from Japan I think that were it come from and it female but I do have houndor. Wish my luck I might get shiny that why.

I finally got my shiny charmander!!! The only thing that bothers me is its a she, i love charizards as males not females... anyway i am happy and she has 5 IVs. Time to Wonder Trade 5 boxes of charmanders ( took me more than 1.2k eggs anyway 5 boxes left)

TOTODILE~ *is now dancing around and singing* I got a female Totodile. : D

And am now trading away my other Vivillon. xd.png

Best condition ever. So I guess now there are two legendaries I'm missing dex data for- Diancie and Genesect.

I can get you the Genesect, if you'd like a clone of one of mine ^^ Just send a junk Pokémon in return smile.gif

TOTODILE~ *is now dancing around and singing* I got a female Totodile. : D

And am now trading away my other Vivillon. xd.png.png

Yup, you're welcome. x3

I can get you the Genesect, if you'd like a clone of one of mine ^^ Just send a junk Pokémon in return smile.gif

o.o Can you offer a Clone on my Female Mudkip on the GTS? My name's Emma on there, and it says that I want it for my Pokedex to complete it.

Edited by 20mia08

mia I love you platonically.

Wait, you're giving away Genesect clones(I STILL DON'T GET WHAT CLONING IS)? Cool.

I have a blue-flower Flabebe. o_o I don't get it. What's with all the different colors?