7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Changed my daycare couples with better IV charmander couples.

Btw i have found now 2 great sites for pokemon x and y safari stuff and trading. If you are interested you can pm me.

haha well not everyone wins this one poor person I saw was begging for friends for safari's and their safari was utter crap. it was like... ice with spheal, bergmite, and pillowswine... all of which are really easy to get.

YES! I can finally get a legitimate shiny Jirachi! Time to plan a trip to Tohoku! biggrin.gif We're also getting the Pokeball pattern Vivillon here in Japan too.

From Serebii:

Pokémon X & Y - Japanese Shiny Jirachi

As part of the annual Tanabata Festival in Japan, a new distribution will take place at the Pokémon Center in Tohoku. This event will give you a Level 10 Shiny Jirachi. This Jirachi has the moves Wish, Swift, Healing Wish & Moonblast while holding a Star Piece, and will be given from August 1st to August 31st. We'll bring more details as it comes. Our Event Database has been updated with details of this event

Pokémon X & Y - Japanese PokéBall Vivillon

It has been announced that Japan will receive a distribution of the PokéBall Pattern Vivillon in Pokémon Centers throughout August from August 1st to August 31st, and in the Pokémon Center Summer Festival from August 1st to August 18th. This Vivillon matches the details of the one that was distributed in France last month. We'll bring more details as it comes. Our Event Database has been updated with details of this event

Edited by ranger X92

Sick of these Vivillion stuff really :/

Lucky Japanese people. Shiny Jirachi, do want.

Yeah it's kinda annoying how japan gets all the good stuff since we're all spending basically the same thing the creators are kinda ripping us off by at least not giving different regions the same kind of events .-.

I mean go to serebii and look at the events for other regions and then look at japan it's kinda ridiculous >.>

Edited by Pestilence420

Yeah it's kinda annoying how japan gets all the good stuff since we're all spending basically the same thing the creators are kinda ripping us off by at least not giving different regions the same kind of events .-.

I mean go to serebii and look at the events for other regions and then look at japan it's kinda ridiculous >.>

They favorize their people which is kinda understanable, but hello! there are more players than their country out there.

To be fair the Pokeball vivillon was released in Paris first.

The person who hacked into the game only found those two pattern vivillon (That are not found regionally) so that will be it for distributions for them (Besides other opportunities to get those two)

I'm most interested in getting hoopa and volcanion, and AZ's floette. (And that shiny Jirachi)

Shiny Jirachi's so pretty. I want one. The Vivillon event was my first event ever because I used to be extremely confused by the mystery gift option. I thought it was luck if you got one or not. But that was back when I was playing Pearl and thought switching was a waste of turns. Oh how wrong I was. In a way, losing Pearl was good for me because it let me improve my strategy and learn more about battling. But Pearl will always be my favorite game out of them all.

Even if there's fans here, it doesn't compare to the interest and degree of fandom in Japan. There's a reason we don't get theater releases of the movies, or have any Pokemon centers in America (anymore), and it isn't because Japan doesn't like us.

I know it's not because japan doesn't like us but I can't help but feel jealous laugh.gif I missed the last shiny legend event in the US because of school >.<

When shiny jirachi sevent starts i am gonna spamm wonder trade, i know ppl are gonna wonder trade them.

When shiny jirachi sevent starts i am gonna spamm wonder trade, i know ppl are gonna wonder trade them.

I honestly doubt this sooo much xd.png that's like saying someone would wonder trade an arceus and I know I wouldn't trade mine over the wonder trade tongue.gif

You can't wondertrade event Pokemon. But even if you can, the only reason anyone is willing to wondertrade them off is if they're hacked or cloned.

Err, who would want to wonder trade a SHINY LEGENDARY (and event)? I mean, unless you clone and/or hack it, but still. I know there's nice people out there, but they'd probably clone it.

And aren't the Japanese (In Japan)getting hit by a giant hurricane...? So, shouldn't getting the Jirachi be a bit problem (unless you get it via internet)?

Edited by 20mia08

I want a Jirachi. Don't care about it being shiny. YOU CAN'T GET IT WITHOUT A EVENT APPARENTLY. My dreams are crushed. ;-; I'M IN CANADA, I CAN'T GET ANYTHING GOOD. Seriously, I dislike Vivillon. If anyone wants my Fancy Pattern, just message me. TAKE THE THING. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY I DISLIKE IT.

I actually have two of the things. One on Y, one on X. SERIOUSLY, TAKE IT.

...I want a legendary that isn't a rainbow deer, the god of destruction, or some random thing I don't even know(that weird green and black thing that reminds me of a centipede in some weird way)... I like my Mewtwo though. Touch her and DIE. Sin is adorable.

Seriously, though, I want a Jirachi, a Celebi, and a Mew. And a Arceus. My hopes and dreams have been crushed.

Err, who would want to wonder trade a SHINY LEGENDARY (and event)? I mean, unless you clone and/or hack it, but still. I know there's nice people out there, but they'd probably clone it.

And aren't the Japanese (In Japan)getting hit by a giant hurricane...? So, shouldn't getting the Jirachi be a bit problem (unless you get it via internet)?

Ppl wonder trade shiny legends, i have seen alot.png happened, anyway traded my kyurem for a darkrai , not bad.

You do have to go to the Pokemon Center for the event. But the event doesn't even start until next month, as the traditional date for Tanabata is then.

That's a shame!

Some answers I've found have said this:

It might be that the library simply has firewall blocking your 3DS' access to the internet while playing games. This wouldn't effect the eShop, only online game services, such as the GTS, Wi-fi battles, etc.

Sounds very inconvenient.

Either that, or it's some other mystery thing. I haven't really found any solid conclusions for fixing this problem... most people say it just randomly disappears after some time.

Other people have said to clear the connection info on your 3DS, restart the modem (which, since you're at a library, I'm unsure if you'd be able to do), and then re-enter in the connection information and test it again to see if it works.

Are there any other places you could connect to the internet with your 3DS? Home, a friend's house, anything? Maybe you could try it there too and figure out if the problem is carrying on through all connections or just through the library's connection.

@rayheart: Awesome! How lucky! I've yet to get a shiny starter, but...*stares at Cyndaquil* I will get you, I SWEAR ON ITTT. ;A;

Nope, it costs way to much for us now to get internet and everyone is sayin we're too far off the road to actually hook it up. I mean, we have the cables and everything lined up, but the refuse to connect it.

I want a Jirachi. Don't care about it being shiny. YOU CAN'T GET IT WITHOUT A EVENT APPARENTLY. My dreams are crushed. ;-; I'M IN CANADA, I CAN'T GET ANYTHING GOOD. Seriously, I dislike Vivillon. If anyone wants my Fancy Pattern, just message me. TAKE THE THING. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY I DISLIKE IT.

I actually have two of the things. One on Y, one on X. SERIOUSLY, TAKE IT.

...I want a legendary that isn't a rainbow deer, the god of destruction, or some random thing I don't even know(that weird green and black thing that reminds me of a centipede in some weird way)... I like my Mewtwo though. Touch her and DIE. Sin is adorable.

Seriously, though, I want a Jirachi, a Celebi, and a Mew. And a Arceus. My hopes and dreams have been crushed.

Why do you not HAVE Celebi? Free download from Pokemon Bank until the end of September {According to Serebii, anyway.} I got mine the first day the Bank was released. Unless you were wanting the shiny version of it.

I just used Pokemon Bank long enough to get the free Celebi and never paid to extend the free trial.

Wait, you can get a free trial? o_o Only games I have are Soul Silver and X and Y, and I had no idea you can just get Celebi easily. I'm gonna have to look into that... I don't have any use for the Pokemon Bank, really.

EDIT: Can't get it. A. Canadian... B. No Pokemon to put in the bank. I CANNOT GET ANYTHING GOOD. Back to the corner.

Edited by seacatsmew

Wait, you can get a free trial? o_o Only games I have are Soul Silver and X and Y, and I had no idea you can just get Celebi easily. I'm gonna have to look into that... I don't have any use for the Pokemon Bank, really.

EDIT: Can't get it. A. Canadian... B. No Pokemon to put in the bank. I CANNOT GET ANYTHING GOOD. Back to the corner.

What does being in Canada have to do with not getting the Bank? According to Bulbapedia, it's available there. Unless just the free trial bit is gone? {Yes. It seems the free trial was only able to be accessed until March 14th. Well, that is a bit evil.}

But yeah. I had no use for the Bank either. Just wanted my free pokemon.

Seacat: I would offer you my Celebi, but I can't seem to get online to do it

Even if there's fans here, it doesn't compare to the interest and degree of fandom in Japan. There's a reason we don't get theater releases of the movies, or have any Pokemon centers in America (anymore), and it isn't because Japan doesn't like us.

Pretty much, bahaha.

There's plenty of things that Japan gets (outside of just Pokemon-- I was dying for Sengoku Basara 4, but no dice for me because USA lolol) that other countries don't, and most of that is based on popularity.

If something isn't as popular in one place as another, why waste the time doing a thing that won't be nearly as successful there? :U

Granted, I would like to get a USA version of the Shiny Jirachi, since everyone who has/had a legitimate one is unable to transfer it to X/Y (which is understandable though, since they are incredibly incredibly ridiculously rare and most are probably cheated/hacked anyway). And Pokemon is still popular worldwide, so I doubt all of these events are going to be Japan-only. I bet we'll at the very least get the Pokeball Vivillon, even though I already have it and it doesn't matter that much for me. x'D

Though they did have Pokemon White (The Movie) in theatres where I lived, it was a two-night thing, or somethin'. I didn't get to go, though, which sucked.

Thanks for the thought, anyways, RoD. ^^

...I think I prefer Bulbapedia to Serebii. Serebii has nothing about Canada. D:< And yeah, I have no money to spend on it, so... And you have to transfer Pokemon apparently to get it. That, or Serebii needs to update what it says.

I have Bank Celebi and I live in Canada. You missed out on the free trial offer, iirc. If you want one you will need to drop $5 on a subscription, I'm afraid.

EDIT: Wait, I thought they announced that they were bringing a Pokemon Center back to the US?

Edited by Lythiaren