zackicotti

what's your plans to this summer?

I don't have any plans that includes fun. :b Lots of essays to write and have to get my college applications done, IB is tedious the last two years of school, lol.

Edited by suskekun222

This summer? No idea, way too far down the road for my planning. This winter? Lose some weight, catch up on my coursework and start seeing a therapist. I'll still be doing those three come summer, but hey, other than that, it's a bit too far down the track for me to pre-plan anything. My plans have this nasty habit of blowing up in my face if I do that.

Not much this summer. Next summer I plan to go to Ireland. This summer, it'll just be working, saving up money for said trip, planning said trip, and hopefully getting in better shape by actually biking to work.

To not die of heat exhaustion. I hate the summer, because I hate heat.

No concrete plans at the moment, other than the aforementioned.

Well seeing that I'm in the southern hemisphere I'll just have to wait a couple months for summer tongue.gif

My friend Kiz is coming to stay with us! She is from Pennsylvania, and I live in Colorado, so we don't get to meet often. I am so excited for July oh my god

I've been working out a lot recently to keep my mind off the blues, and I have to say I am quite satisfied with the results.

It's been two months and I have a body worth showing now!

So I will definitely be hitting the beach frequently. I need more sun anyway.

Edited by Brotato