shovedtbh

Sleep Talk...

One time someone said I was fighting ninjas in my sleep ohmy.giflaugh.gif Another time, my mom said I rolled over and gnawed on her should ohmy.gif

I know I talk sometimes. I believe I have woken myself up yelling "That's not fair" or something like that before.

I have only ever walked in my sleep one time when I was a kid. I was sleeping over with my cousin, who is a bed hog. Apparently I kicked her, got up and walked a while then lay down on the floor. My Aunt then picked me up and put me back in bed and got a good laugh over it in the morning.

from what ive heard i havent said anything in my sleep (at least while i was around other people?) but a few weeks ago i was over at my friends house and at around 4 am he started singing the jetsons theme song in his sleep

i started laughing and he woke up whoops

A few weeks ago at summer camp, my cabin mates all sat on the floor and attempted deep conversations on the cabin floor before bed each night. One night, the session was taking about 3 times as long as normal and I was really tired, so I grabbed my pillow, sat back down, and fell asleep on the floor. I woke up the next morning in my bunk, and everyone told me that I absolutely flipped out when the talking was over and they tried to wake me up. blink.gif

I once got up in the middle of the night, walked into my mother's room and woke her up to tell her I was an actor on a cop show. And as for my part? I was a piece of evidence. (A hair, specifically.)

One of my friend's cousins, named Oakland, said some funny stuff in her sleep once. I wasn't there my friend just told me about it one day. So My friend was at Oakland's house spending the night on some chair because Oakland was sleeping in her bed and then my friend moved to the floor because she couldn't get comfortable in the chair. And right before she was about to lay her head down on the pillow she hears from Oakland "Is it time for toast?" Annabelle (my friend's name) was thinking in her head Should I answer? And then Oakland said "Do you want pie in stead?" And before Annabelle had time to answer Oakland said "That's good, that's good." before laying back down for the rest of the night.

I don't sleep talk when I'm in deep sleep. I snore. Accounts from others.

My sister though, she... sleep talks a lot. One can get her to say some thongs, agree on a contract without having memory of it the morning comes.

I remember I said 'Tennif' in my sleep once. I dont remember what the dream was about but I remember in the dream my sister asked me for the time and I said "Ten" in my dream but in RL it came out as "Tennif". But then we loooked at the clock and it was actually 10 AM.

Lol ^^ laugh.gif

Anyways, one time I remember dreaming that I was a party planner and I got annoyed with the guys who were fixing up the place. When I woke up, my sister told me that I was slightly yelling out - "The chairs!! Put the chairs over there!"

Edited by Pixel.G

Apparently, I rarely talk in my sleep. And, usually it's just mumbles. Once, though, I remember waking myself up saying, "What did she say?". I have no idea what I was dreaming about, so please don't ask me. Probably something stupid, though.

My mother, though, talks a little in her sleep. I remember approaching her one morning to get her up, and she said, "shut up". I burst out laughing. She has said quite a lot of other stuff, but I can't recall them right now.

There was this one time I responded to my mom who came in my room to tell me to turn off my alarm. She said "Turn off your alarm." And I said "Ok" then reached over and turned it off while still asleep. o.O I woke up and had no memory of this, lol!

Edited by ViperSwan

I've never talked in my sleep but if I cry in a dream, then I'll wake up crying. So far it hasn't happened to me while laughing.

i have apparently talked while asleep and had no recall of it where i implied i was awake and sat up and talked about go away im awake ill get ready for school

and then i went right back to bed because my brain wasnt actually turned on to function properly