Shibadruid

Guardians of Samnris

Bloodvein was annoyed about the fact he wasnt voted for once. He roared loudly and said, "We'll... Are we leaving?" He roared once more and started flapping his large wings. He started hovering but quiet quickly was zooming over the trees flying into the north, he turned his head to see the Meeting Place already far behind.

Not much of a question, was that? Aet'na said in case anyone was listening. Also, what's your plan, Caecilia? We can't go off without a plan, and even though Daisya hasn't voted yet, you still got the majority. And no, killing all the plants here mercilessly doesn't count, Aet'na said in mock reply to Caecilia chopping up the nearby bushes.

Ger'land impatiently said hey, are you guys asleep, we need to get going. Now!

"sheesh kapeesh, get a hold of your self" Aoi said, as she opened up her two pairs of wings and followed ger'land. she seemed to leave a small scent of salt, just from her type of species.

"Patience is something you need to lern" Electria said following Ger'land. She hated when dragons thought everyone must do certain things at one time. She looked back at the others, wondering when they would follow.

Daisya was rather pleased. Caecilia was chosen out of the whole group and Bloodvein had not even got one vote. What surprised him the most is that Bloodein could practically read other dragons mind. "Not a power I would want since it is very useless but If it works for him" he thought.

((Sorry I'm taking really long to respond. ^^' You guys are going pretty fast. I might have to skedaddle.... :/))

Iris felt the sun on her scales, and her head rose up off her paws. "Uh..." Her eyes widened with realization that she had woken up late for a meeting of dragons. She groaned and laid her head back down again, too lazy and unconcerned to get up. Feeling something to her right, and too close for comfort, she jumped up and spun around, so she could view it with her remaining eye. She saw some dragons fluttering impatiently, and decided she might as well join them.

Iris shook her pelt and dashed off towards the plains. Without being able to see off her right side, she's made a habit of not flying very often. It scared her, and without being able to see wind currents and attackers. Because of her flightlessness, she's become very fast on the ground, definitely faster than any other of her own breed, she often gloated, but now wasnt the time .

When she sensed the trees thinning out and the grass getting thicker, she stopped and took a look around. "Ah-ha." She spotted the group and, smiling cocky and keeping her bad side tilted away from everyone, joined them.

Iris watched as the few dragons began taking off. Partially panicking (but successfully keeping it hidden) she approached quicker. Maybe if they saw her arriving, they'd come back and explain things first. She still didn't know how she would fly off and follow them without drawing attention to her... unsightly features, but she could think of something. If only they'd come back....

Edited by mickiloo97

((Everyone read my signature, I will rarely be posting for a few weeks D: Just make Bloodvein do basic things like follow you around and such, just dont get him murdered biggrin.gif))

((Actually, elpdraws, you may *try out* using pinkieseb's character. I need a little more time to deliberate on your choice of character and other things))

((Elp you better not kill him xd.png I'll post whenever Im online though...))

((So, Shibadruid poofs in, doesn't post, and poofs out? And her character is the one being overly impatient? The irony. xd.png))

((I'm not on during school hours (7AM - 4PM PST), and I just really don't want this thing to fall flat on its face and die))

Ah, Iris! Ger'land shouted over the crash of his draconic form returning to the ground. Almost missed you. By what I've heard, I understand you prefer not to fly. If you can keep up on the ground, that's fine. We're planning on going to that ridgewing camp soon. I'm just waiting on Lolong and Zy'kalon to get off their lazy butts, Ger'land said this while staring at the two in question. Anyways, that good with you, Iris?

Edited by Shibadruid

((Ah, but the time you guys are all out of school, I'm working on getting to bed *is in EST*))

Exactly to her nature, Iris didn't like Ger'land. He knew way too much about her in the beginning; which leads to assumptions, and Iris hated when others assumed things about her. Even though, he was correct. She would feel better traveling on the ground, but even she knew that Ridgewings liked nesting on high cliffs; almost impossible to reach by land alone. She knew she'd have to do some flying, and it worried her.

Her left eye jolted to meet his when the loud thump of a dragon landing occurred. She had the tendency to be jumpy around dragons she didn't know too well.

"Yeah, that's fine," she groaned, trying to keep the attitude out of her voice. She sat down, swinging her head to find Lolong and Zy'kalon both in her field of vision, while keeping Ger'land and the other flying dragons there too. She waited for everyone else to rise, so she could find the route they'd be taking, and she could find the best ground-trail.

Caecilia stared at Aet'na as soon as he said the word plan. "Plan?" She asked, "Oh, right a plan." She stared guiltily at the group as Aet'na mocked her for cutting the plants. "Cutting down the plants helps me to come up with a plan." Caecilia said as an excuse, a pretty good excuse too, she thought to herself. "I pretend that the plants are the humans and other dragon we will be defeating shortly!" she proclaimed loudly and with lots of power. "Our plan," Caecilia began to say. She paused for a second to add a little suspense and dramatic flair. While she did this she looked at each member of their group in turn with a smirk on her face. "Is to defeat every living creature besides ourselves so that we can have complete dominion over this world! How does that sound to you all?"

Zhy'kalon stood up and started taking off. He would have done this far earlier, but as neither Lolong nor Aoi had been particularly talkative, he had dozed off. "Sorry." he muttered. He took off in the direction of the ridgewing camp. Zhy'kalon thought to himself "I'd better find someone to talk to. All this falling asleep is gettting me in some hot water with Ger'land. I really hope he doesn't beat the censorkip.gif out of me, or the normal kipz either for that matter." He chuckled softly at his own joke before sighing at how pathetic it was.

((Oh by the way Shiba, don't wait for me to post, I'll catch up.))

((One more thing, just wanted to use this emoticon: ninja.gif ))

Umm, but won't we need others to help us rule, it'll be lonely, and plus ... won't we need, um, well, mates? We don't want to be the last generation of dragons do we? But other than that, it seems like a great plan. Aet'na replied, blushing at her second point slightly. She may have been a 'bad' dragon, but she was still a bit sensetive to such ... personal matters.

Ger'land replied Okay, if you're ready, Iris, we can go. But, I just want to make this one announcement: I may not make friends with you, but that is just my personality when dealing with serious matters. May I remind you that the fate of all dragons rests in our hands. The outcome of the final engagement with the evil dragons to the south will alter history for both races, dragon as, as much as I hate to admit it ... humans. We must not fail. However, as you get to know me, you may find that I will become more lighthearted and agreeable. Do not make assumptions based on preliminary evidence. And with that, let us go! Ger'land leaped into the air for a third time, and, while looking back, flew in the direction of the ridgewing clan. He thought to himself well, that was tiring, I'm not too eloquent, but I get the job done. I hope they aren''t too suspicious of how I know of their backgrounds. But shouldn't they have put two and two together? I am a royal blue. I live on the main range. The guardian dragons live nearby, so I can easily peek in on their conversations with my powers. I just hope they don't learn to dislike me ... Ger'land was tired, but he kept flying on to his destination.

Edited by Shibadruid

Iris laughed to herself as Ger'land made his announcement. "Dang that guy's weird..." she rolled her eyes. Standing and watching the Blue and White dragons take off an head towards the mountain range, she too stood, and fist observed the plains in front of her. Of course, it was mostly void of trees, but rocks were a big problem, especially when you don't see them coming; you can break a leg like that. She sent a small tremor through the ground, feeling for any vibrations to come back, revealing the location of any rocks or other objects that might try and trip her up, as well as sending any hiding wildlife running scared. Imprinting a clean path in her head, she took off at a pleasant canter, keeping pace with the dragons above her and occasionally scanning the area with her good eye.

Edited by mickiloo97

Electria flew after him. " Really" she thought after Ger'land said what he did. "Knock him off my friends list" she thought. She looked around for someone to talk to when she saw Zhy'Kalon. "Hi, I haven't met you befor so I thought why not get to met you" she said to him. "I'm Electria by the way".

When Daisya heard the word mate he couldn't help but try not to laugh. She was REALLY looking for a mate at a time like this, really and truely. "Well your plan is ok, but I think we need to make a move, now, just in case some unwelcomed guests come" he said looking around.

Lolong couldn't help but roll her eyes at Ger'land's announcement. She wasn't too bothered by the idea of not making friends with him. After all, she hadn't really expected to make any friends, and even if she was going to, this dragon seemed way too uptight to be her first choice. Then again, what he had said about not judging based on preliminary evidence made sense to her. She couldn't even count the number of times she'd been judged prematurely.

Lolong felt a little awkward by herself, so she looked around for a dragon to talk to. Remembering Aoi's friendliness, she cautiously approached the other dragon, careful not to accidentally frighten her. "Hi. I, uh... didn't get a chance to answer you earlier. Ger'land kind of interrupted me. But my name is Lolong. You're Aoi, right?"

((It's finals week for me, so I might be a little slow to post, just to let everyone know))

Zhy'kalon turned to face Electria. "Oh, good, someone to talk to. Almost fell asleep again during Ger'land's speil. My name's Zhy'kalon." He followed the smoke leading to the ridgewing camp and thought to himself, "Ger'land is certainly very strange. Although, you have to admit, that whole preliminary evidence thing was true, I haven't known him very long. I'll give him a chance, but I have a feeling I'm not going to like him. Trying to keep himself occupied, he tried to remember farther back to find something to think about. "Why didn't Aoi or Lolong respond earlier? Did they not hear me? If she's like most Brimstones, Lolong should have had something very LOUD to say on the matter. Well, I guess they didn't have much chance to respond before Ger'land started talking. I don't know, I'm getting bored of thinking about this."

((Umm, you may want to get moving, 'bad' side. You don't want to lose this war tongue.gif))

Electria nodded her head in return. "So what do you think of mister wonderful" she said sarcastically pointing her tail towards Ger'land. She personally thouht he should stop wanting to take charge but she kept that to herself.

Daisya took to the air. "Are you guys coming or not, I don't want to disagree with anyone but we need to go, like NOW" he said looking at all the dragons in turn. He knew he wasn't leader or anything but by this time the 'good' dragons would have found the stupid crystal.

(( Oh, extra rule I wanted to make clear: I control all NPC's. Do not make them answer to you, wait for me. If this slashes your post length, I understand))

Okay, whatever, let's go. I still think we shouldn't kill everything, I mean, what did the other tribes on our side ever do to us? Aet'na remarked as she leaped up into the air and flew off towards Daisya and Bloodvein Oh, wait! Aet'na said as she landed. Since you can't fly, Allspice, do you want me to give you a lift? It won't bother me. What do you say?

Ger'land could hear suppressed muttering behind him, but he didn't care. If they don't like me, their loss. I could tell my sentence about premature judgment resonated with Lolong, though. Ger'land continued to muse in this way, until they began to near the ridgewing camp. Oh my god, what happened here? Ger'land couldn't help but shout as he came upon the wreckage. Buildings were reduced to smoldering crisps, dead, dying, and sick dragons were strewn about like straw on a barn floor. All of the capable ridgewings were busy helping the other, less fortunate ones, or heaping the dead into piles. Ger'land landed, not paying attention to his poise due to shock. He promptly asked the nearest ridgewing what in the world just happened?

Edited by Shibadruid

Iris didn't have that much difficulty keeping up with the flying dragons. Every so often, she would slam against the ground with more weight than normal, trying to catch any echos of anything to her right. She would follow up by swinging her head around, looking for anything near her. Her path was still relatively clear, and she arrived by the base of the mountain with ease.

This next part, she knew would upset her. She would have to find a particular path up the mountain, so that he left eye was always to the cliff. She grunted; this was too difficult.

Forgetting this asinine plane completely, she backed up enough to look up and see the ledge clearly. Quickly surveying the area with a swipe of the head, she sprung up and flew to the ledge. Latching her claws on the ground there, she pulled herself up with help of her wings and joined everybody, looking over the remains of the Ridgewing camp.

"Oh, Ger'land?" Zhy'kalon said in response to Electria. "He is a bit pushy, isn't he? I mean, what's with declaring himself leader? Personally, I think we should have had a vote." *sigh* "I guess it's too late now. I just can't wait until we acctually get to do something!" He landed at the ridgewing camp. Zhy'kalon looked around, and his jaw dropped. "What the... What happened?" He ran to the nearest ridgewing. (Other than the one Ger'land was talking to.) "What can I do to help?" he asked.