Shibadruid

Guardians of Samnris

((Skullete, I suggest you look over the list of dragons again with attention to the sides. The only way I can understand your post is to assume you are talking to Bloodvein or one of the other 'bad' dragons. Please tell me if this is incorrect. Oh, Mick, you've been added, you can start any time now.))

Edited by Shibadruid

((Sorry... I have been busy studying for finals. I should be more active now.))

Caecilia had zoned out after Bloodvein introduced himself. She caught snipits of people talking about telepathy and some more dragons arrived, but she was concentrating on the best way to defeat the other dragons. To her she would be the one who would end up doing all the work to get the others out of situations and the like, as that was what usually happened, so she tried to be prepared with a plan. It was hard for her though, because she was not familiar with how to make a cohesive plan, it just sort of came together at the last moment, so she came back into focus to hear Aet'na asking if she wanted to say something. Caecilia just stared at the other dragons for a moment and then one of them, a newcomer she hadn't really met nominated her for leader. She shook her head and chopped down a bush with her tail to try and focus. The other dragon said she had good manners, so she gave him a nod. Then another dragon, this one a mint spoke and Caecilia listened. "I agree with you, mint dragon, sorry I do not know your name." Caecilia said, "I believe our leader should have all of the qualities mentioned. I thank you, dragon who said I should be the leader, sorry I do not know your name either, for nominating me. I would be glad to be your leader if you would take me." She stopped there to avoid talking too much and ruining their impression of her.

((Yay. smile.gif Can I come in another way, or do I have to be at this meeting thing?))

((Meeting would be nice, but as long as it's interesting, I'm up for it!))

Aet'na replied Ah, you're back! I thought you were a bit zoned out there... anyway, I'm Aet'na, since you forgot, and the mint dragon is Allspice. What do you guys think about a vote? Most votes wins and you can't vote for yourself just to make it fair ... all agreed? Aet'na looked around, hoping she wouldn't annoy anyone, but Bloodvein seemed hard to please. So focused on fighting ... Aet'na thought to herself.

((?? Well I'm a good dragon.... And I still don't know what you guys were talking about))

"so..." Aoi said, unsure. "what have you guys got so far?" she asked, since she just got here. Her tail twitched slightly, waiting for an answer.

((Ok, nothing much has happened in the good meeting place. Its all happened in the bad one right now xd.png))

Bloodvein stopped attacking Daisya mentally and listened to the dragons talk. He started trying to tune into their thoughts though the talking blocked him out.

"Fine, Cant vote for myself... then I vote for Caecilia."

He dropped to the ground and lay in some grass not breaking eye contact with the other dragons.

((Skullete, there has just been scattered discussion within the two groups. I can't help it if you can't follow, you'll just have to re-read. Count yourself lucky this hasn't taken off without you (sorry for the harshness, looong day).))

((Another option is Skullete, wait for the south clans to attack, then you wont need to have read through, You just make your char dive at the nearest attacker lol))

Edited by pinkieseb

Lolong brought her gaze back down towards her paws as her greeting was ignored. Perhaps the other dragon hadn't heard her, but she knew better than to repeat herself. 'So much for minding my manners.' She thought. 'I was never any good at that anyway.'

"Anyway, never mind." She turned back to Aoi. "You didn't miss too much. Just what Ger'land said. We're waiting for someone else, then I guess we're checking out the ridgewing clan."

"I see," Aoi said, "so your name is Lolong?" she asked. She noticed that the dragon wass ignored, and Aoi knows the exact feeling. so she's trying to make the dragon feel as if she belonged.

Zhy'kalon was bored, since there wasn't much to do. To prevent himself from falling asleep and missing something important, he decided to talk to someone. He noticed Aoi and Lolong were sitting alone, so he strolled over to them. He was intimidated by the Brimstone's hulking frame at first, but he approached anyways and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Zhy'kalon. Nice to meet you!"

((Sorry about post length, not much to say until we get going!))

((Quick note, we're going to do this in the perfect past tense: tried, said, replied, etc. Just wanted to clear that up))

((Ikr?))

"Aoi," the lindwurm simply said. She wrapped her long Tail around her ever so long body. "this is starting to get so boring, I came here for a fight!" she said playfully. Then she became serious "also the southern dragons can attack at any moment,"

hey soo um can we make up our own kind of dragon? or just pull up a pic off googol for the dragon?

(just a question because i really want to join)

Edited by elpdraws

You know what, it's getting late, Ger'land said, while watching the blazing sun travel down its circular path. We need to set out to the ridgewing camp, there's no time to wait for Iris. Everyone ready? Cause I don't want to wait on you like your butler. We need to go now. Ger'land pushed off the ground with his powerful hind legs and took to the skys, barely hesitating to look back to see who was following him.

Hey! Is everyone asleep here? If you're just waiting for me, I guess my vote is for Caecilia. Aet'na truly appreciated Caecilia's power in her speech. Allspice may have been eloquent, but Caecilia truly put power in her words. For Aet'na, however, Bloodvein seemed a bit too overbearing. Aet'na wondered what things in the past might have caused that as she idly played with a strand of swamp grass; slowly wrapping and unwrapping it around her tail. We really can't wait much longer, the sun is setting and we can't afford you guys dozing off every other half-hour or so...

Edited by Shibadruid

(( oh, sorry, didn't see that. Use the site linked in char. sheet if you want, or just describe/draw your own))

((Also, please don't try to be pushy, it doesn't help my mood. If you really want answers, you cna usually find them in the first post, if you really dig deep))

((Also use (()) if an RP has already started biggrin.gif))

Bloodvein growled slightly before saying,

"We'll, lets go north then before everyone dozes off!"

After he spoke he decided to give Aet'na a telepathic message,

"Just remember, I can read everyones thoughts..."

Name: Jesherizy

Breed/Species (Choose from those of DC): IDK

Age (full grown, hatchling, etc.): teen dragon

Good/Bad:3/4 on good side soo good

Personality: you will find out

Power: well she's a big fire-breathing dragon, I think that's power enuf

Looks: http://i0.wp.com/www.jmgariepy.com/wp-cont...-dragon-041.jpg

Personal goal: adventure ( thus she willdo some stupid stuff but, hey every one does!...just she does it a lot more.....)

Edited by elpdraws

"Well, I'm voting for Caecilia as our leader." Allspice knew that at least one of the candidates would pick up on her little rambling to garner support. The Whiptail wasn't shabby in her use of words either. Like Aet'na, the Mint dragon had found Bloodvein an unsuitable choice because of his attitude.

Allspice stood up from a sitting position and shook some of the loose dirt off. They'd been here long enough; it was time to go north and brace herself for battle. Taking some thick vines and other useful things for mechanisms couldn't hurt either.

Caecilia stared as everyone started voting for her. Well, she thought to herself, this is working out better then I planned. They all want me to be leader, so I will not have to step in later and try to take over the group so that it would be somewhat organized, I will already be in charge. She smiled and hid her head slightly so no one would see the confident smile. "Well", she said, "I can not really vote for myself, so I will vote for Allspice." Caecilia glanced up at the sun and was quite surprised to see it setting. I must have zoned out for a while, she thought again to herself. "As everyone else said, we should get moving." Caecilia looked at each member in turn before getting slightly impatient and chopping some more shrubs to pieces with her tail, although that might have been more of a display of her powers to confirm that she was the right choice for leader.