Shibadruid

Guardians of Samnris

Lolong turned in the direction that the roar had come from and gave Aoi a timid nod. She would have greeted the other dragon, but Ger'land didn't seem afraid of her like most dragons, so the thought of interrupting him scared her a little.

"That sounds more like an order than a suggestion" She muttered sarcastically under her breath at Ger'land's words. She took off from the ground, but seeing that none of the other dragons had followed Ger'land, she quickly stopped, hovering in midair and looking up at Ger'land, then back to the others with confusion on her face.

((Still accepting?))

Name: Iris

Breed/Species: Spitfire

Good/Bad: Good. She doesn't mind at all being secluded from humans.

Personality: Iris appears very confident in herself, despite her disgusting appearance, but she is actually very self-conscious about it. She hates it when people point out her scars and missing eye, and she uses general violence to cover it up. Usually she is very casual, and she is sort of a loner, because she is a difficult personality to like. Others know her as a fighter, and it's become instinct to hate anyone she first meets, and unless they give her a reason not to, or she has an obligation to be kind to them, she is outright volatile. Because of this, she is very emotionally unstable. She can be very quick to become attached to someone, and (depending one who) she can be very clingy. On the total opposite hand, she will hate with a passion.

Power: Super hot flames are a given, but she has the ability to cause ground-wrenching earthquakes, and can pinpoint them to general areas. However, this ability makes her extremely tired, so she can only use it occasionally, plus the fact it's dangerous for the planet. Small vibrations in the earth, however, are simple, and she uses them to her advantage. (See "Looks.")

Looks:user posted image

She has large slash marks covering the right side of her face. Not only is her lip torn there, making eating and drinking difficult, she is also missing her right eye. Since she has a blind-spot there, she has learned sense vibrations in the ground, so she can tell what is around here.

Personal goal: Iris simply wants peace. A world is easier to live in when you don't always have to watch your back. (Or blind side.)

Derp: Hurr durr (almost forgot. xd.png))

Edited by mickiloo97

Bloodvein roared as she sarcasticly complimented him. Once she finished talking he smiled and replied,

"Telepathy.."

He decided thats all he would say, then he began walking towards the trees. He lay down under one to find the dirt was extreamly damp. He stood up and found a drier place to rest.

Trudging through stretches of swamp was not something Allspice liked to do. But if she wanted to have a claw in the history of dragons, it was necessary. The Humans had big numbers, but dragons were by far superior. Many breeds were capable of offing more than a few measly humans. So why not put that deadly power to use? The Human problem wouldn't just go away if ignored, it would increase. So the meeting grounds that were nicer to look at, the meeting for the dragons who wanted to hide behind the magic stone's protection was not an option.

When she arrived, she could tell she was a bit late. Many dragons were there already. Allspice thought of some choice swear words when she realized that she was showing up with most of her scales covered in dirt. Being a Mint dragon in the harsher side of the land did get her a fair bit of ridicule. One of the few things she had control over on what others perceived of her was compromised.

Perhaps if she worked quickly, Allspice would look semi decent. No one seemed to notice her yet. Ducking behind a tree, the Mint dragon tried to rub her back against the trunk in hopes of getting the dirt off.

Aet'na could see a small patch of mint leaning agianst a tree as she was speeding downwards. When she landed, she recognized Allspice. Oh, hi! We've been waiting to see if you'd come. I guess now we can get going once you're up to speed. Aet'na signalled to allspice to follow through a flick of her tail, and returned to the qaint, albeit quite muddy, clearing. Hey guys, Allspice is here! Said Aet'na to Bloodvein, Daisya and Caecilia. After this, she sat down, looking as though she expected the others to think up a plan, completely forgetting that the muddy patch she sat in was deeper than the rest.

Ger'land, while looking around at the others, said Hey, why are you waiting around as if we're missing somebody ... Oh! Right, I almost forgot about Iris. I guess we can wait. Ger'land returned to the earth with a thud. He took awhile to admire the clearing. The lush green grass was indicative of surplus rain, and the scattered bushes provided ample hiding space for small vermin and the like. Ger'land pounced on the nearest rat and gnawed on it for a lack of better ideas.

Edited by Shibadruid

Bloodvein realised everyone was here,

"Hey Allspice!" He said telepathicly to Allspice.

Once he realised no one was going to say anything about a plan or strategies he stood up.

"No ones going to make a plan? Fine! Heres my plan then, I say we act fast and take over the dragons of the north before we began looking for the crystal. Whos with me?!"

After he finished he roared loudly and stayed standing, he thought this could've been a great opportunity to take over all the clans.

((All the dragons met in the meeting areas and are deciding on what to do))

Aet'na replied to Bloodvein Hmm, interesting ... but don't you think that we'll have a hard time fighting them in their own element? Maybe we could build up our strength here before an assault. Also, if you believe prophecy, only one of the 'good' dragons can find the crystal, so we'll need some prisoners . During this counter argument Aet'na rose out of the hole she sat in, and shook off some of the mud. She burnt the ground under her to a crisp before she sat down again, poking it with her tail to make sure it was solidified. But what do I know about plans? What do you think, Allspice, Caecilia, and Daisya?

Edited by Shibadruid

((Just missed it biggrin.gif ))

Edited by Shibadruid

((wait for me!))

Aoi found a group of dragons and settled next to them. "So whats going on now?" she asked. she didn't know what was happening now but she hoped it wasn't anything important that she missed. "I'm Aoi by the way,"she mentioned

Bloodvein heard what Aet'na said and took them into some account,

"Hmmm, your right. Why dont we send a single one of us up there as a distraction, they can start attacking. But the moment they become distracted the rest of us leap in from behind and surprise attack them. That would make up for it been their element locations. Also what if we grab one of them and tell them to stop fighting or they get killed. They would give in for sure!"

He smiled at his new plan and assumed it was foolproof.

((I'll try to summarize, but if you really want to know, read the posts, this hasn't been up for too long yet))

Ah! Aoi! I knew I forgot someone else ... for some reason I thought you were here. Anyways, we were just talking about the plan and who should be leader. I hope you don't disagree with handing me authority, Ger'land said with a stern expression on his face. I thought we might start by checking out what heppened to the ridgewing clan over yonder with the smoke, but I alomst forgot about Iris. She should be here soon. Then we can get going.

Umm, Caecilia, you've been awfully quiet over there, do you want to say anything? Aet'na asked, with a slightly worried expression on her face.

Edited by Shibadruid

Bloodvein decided that before they did anything about the plan he'd add in something quickly.

"Oh and about Authority, I think I should be leader. Anyone disagree? No? Excellent!

He said it all fairly quickly so no one had a chance to add in a no until he finished talking. He decided he could be a good leader, he might be a bit harsh. Though he hoped no one would stand up against him.

Don't you think that might be a bit unfair? I'll admit we've been doing most of the talking and that I don't care too much for leadership, but I still think that we should see what the others have to say. Aet'na replied, a bit exasperated. Also, I'm a bit tired, I'll wake up to speak to you again in a bit. Aet'na proceeded to doze off and dream of what might happen in the future, good and bad. Edited by Shibadruid

Bloodvein growled slightly and said,

"Fine... Vote then?"

He lay down on his patch of dry mud and lay his head on his legs.

((Argh, cant think of much to post, sorry))

((It's okay, you're doing much better than some people (hint hint wink wink nudge nudge). Not trying to be mean, just wanted to mention it))

((Hows that mean in anyway? Thanks biggrin.gif I just dont want to be kicked out, I've only ever been kicked out of an RP once before.. Dont want it to happen again tongue.gif))

"I think that Caecilia should be leader" Daisya said looking at her. "She is far less talkative than Bloodvien, and as better manners to" He said lookong straight at Bloodvien. He looked at the rest of the group, wondering who they would choose. "Hopeful someone with more sense than that thing they call a dragon" he thought, still giving Bloodvien the evil eye.

((Oh that is harsh, btw its Bloodvein not Bloodvien tongue.gif))

Bloodvein roared as Daisya said the things against him,

"What do you have against me!?" He roared into his mind telepathicly.

He glared at him and stood there not moving but baring his fangs towards him.

Edited by pinkieseb

Seeing that she was the only dragon in the air now, Lolong quickly landed with a heavy thud and looked down at her paws with embarrassment, hoping that no one had noticed.

She studied Aoi, the newcomer warily, abruptly flickering her gaze back down towards her paws when their eyes met. Since Aoi had introduced herself, Lolong decided she would try to be polite and follow her lead. Maybe if she minded her manners for once, she could actually make friends with some of these dragons. "H-hello." She greeted the other dragon timidly. "I'm Lolong."

Allspice's cleaning was interrupted by Aet'na. Trying not to show her irate mood, the Mint dragon followed her and sat down on a patch of dirt that wasn't too wet. Her blue eyes, inherited from her White dragon ancestors, glanced at each of the dragons. There was Bloodvein, who was just itching with ambition and more than a bit of arrogance. The Mint supposed he did have a bit of a right to be like that, seeing as he had mental powers. Heck, he was probably taking note of her last thought. Or not, since he was currently being mad at Daisya for his comment. Hmm, may want to keep the temper in check. Allspice didn't know Daisya that well, but he seemed okay. Caecilia, who reportedly had been able to pull herself out of situations that would doom some dragons. Now that was an interesting quality. Was the Whiptail's mind as fast as her speed? Also there was Aet'na, who was also rather decent.

Deciding who was to be leader was quite a dilemma. For a moment, she briefly considered nominating herself. But please. A Mint for a leader?! Ridiculous. Another thought came to her mind: How the others may react if certain candidates were chosen. Allspice could think up of at least one sore loser.

"I wish to voice my opinion. I have no definite candidate in mind that I back for leader, as all of you have certain qualities that would work for the good of the rest of us should you be chosen for this grand responsibility. I want to say, that whomever is the leader should be able to handle the huge tasks that come before him or her and act in our group's best interests. A good, competent leader must be intelligent, industrious, and willing to listen to the advice of their underlings. While the members of our group will also have the task of prevailing over our foes, they cannot do so if the leader is unwilling or unable to fulfill his duties. It is also true vice versa. By mutual cooperation, we are strongest and can wipe the ground with those human censorkip.gif."

Allspice was pleased at her words. Speaking was an art. The last bit was rather vulgar and shocking to her, as she normally avoided swearing. She had never intended that to come out. As the insult was aimed at their enemy, there probably wouldn't be any damage done. But still, she was worried. Next time, something worse could slip out that could get enemies on her back.

((Oh, Bloodvein talking to Daisya :/ I'll edit xd.png Durrpie, WOW!))

Edited by pinkieseb

"I vote we follow others when the time is right" Aoi said. She herself thinks she can be a great leader, but her intelligence told her to give everyone a chance based on their talents.

((sorry school gotta run might post more))