Pixxelation

Shifu's Badges

Which Badge is YOUR Favorite?  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At some point after the new Xmas dragons are released smile.gif

Your badges are beautiful! I'm looking forward to the 2012 Holly giftee badge, because someone was amazing enough to give me one.

I'm sorry people are editing your work without asking. As an artist, it's not always the editing that I find irritating, but the fact that someone does editing without acknowledging my hard work. If the person would just contact me, I'd either edit it myself, or there is basically a 100% chance I'd say yes as long as they're not trying to make money off of it.

Exactly. What really gets me mad is that I haven't gotten one apology for it yet :/

Thanks for the compliments, guys! They really mean a lot happy.gif

Very cute Badges, I love giftee ones and valentine catchers too wub.gifwub.gif

I wish to have a catcher 2012 with holly egg. I fall in love with the egg everytime I see it xd.png

Looking forward to new badge from Xmas 2012 dragon.

Would you be open for requests for gif making? I'm amassing a large collection of holiday eggs and I'd rather have the original artist make the gif as opposed to trying it myself. smile.gif

Sorry, I don't have enough time to make gifs for everyone, which is why I gave my permission to let people make their own. There's a really good one by myspace you could find easily through google, though :3

Hey, are you going to make one for the new Christmas release? I love your Hollows one so much I'd love to have another from you. biggrin.gif

*edit* oops, guess people have already asked that. That's why one should read all the pages before posting... *smacks self*

Edited by Nrogara

I'll have the 2012 badges up soon.

Added a poll; choose your favorite!

I've always admired your pretty badges on people's sigs, and I can't wait for the new '12 Xmas ones! I will finally have my own badge! xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Happy New year!

Edited by PieMaster

These are fabulous! Thank you soooooo much for all your hard work! I've been wondering forever where these were coming from, LOL *forum impaired*

AAH! Thanks for the 2012 badges! *o* Honestly been over refreshing this page for a long time. Lovely work.

Thanks for all the complements, guys happy.gif I really appreciate them <3

Ooh, that's cool! I love the animation in it. Thanks for sharing! I believe you should have made your own thread, though :3

To those waiting for 2013 VDay badges, I will make them some time after the new dragons are released.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Did someone order this year's Valentine's Day badges? If not, I can send them back wink.gif