Pixxelation

Shifu's Badges

Which Badge is YOUR Favorite?  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ah, I was wondering who was making these badges!

They look perfect, you do a wonderful job at making these~

thank you for the beautiful badges biggrin.gif how do you make them look so perfect? >.<

im not sure if someone else has made one yet and im not sure where to post this but i kinda made one for the gingerbread house decorating event and wanted to be able to share it with everyone:

user posted image

yeaaah um its not as good as any of yours, but i wanted to try xd.png i wasnt sure what font to use for it and all, but i hope you like it! i thought adding some snow falling might be a cute touch c: and for a long time i was trying to figure out how to make the background transparent *noob* sleep.gif

I hope you don't mind, but I put the gorgeous inmy siggy, I simply adore it <3

Please make a thread for your badges, Xeriina, so my thread stays on-topic :3

Sorry Pie **Bashful***

Your images are gorgeous too tongue.gif I just gotta get my scroll image into order so I can do something with all the images ohmy.gif you don't mind if I do an animation with yours do you? (Just so that they change from one to the other)

I don't think you can in the safari app, but in the free Chrome app, which I highly recommend, if you hold down on an image and select open image or open image in new tab, the URL of the image's page is what you need for your sig :3

Not that I am being nit-picky, but shouldn't there be "Catcher 2008" badge for Vampire? =) For those who actually caught their Vampires during the first time they appeared and are the true CBs? =)

ETA:

And them causing fear and terror by things getting really wicked in form of other dragon's deaths =)

Edited by Moonlightelf

user posted image

There you are :3 I'm confuzzled by your edit, though. Are you referring to Zombies?

No, not referring to Zombies.

At around the time of Halloween 2008, when the Vampire dragons first appeared, the image for the release was partly "burnt" and it was apparently warning about something, but no one knew what this warning was. Anyhow, it was time when the release's messages were in Saurian.

I remember it pretty clearly, since it was my first holiday event (unfortunately, I didn't realize to pick some vampires back then, was too new).

But here's what happened after the Halloween drop.

I recall someone's rares, I remember it was gold hatchling or something equal in rarity, dying mysteriously. There were also reported some other mysterious deaths, and people began to connect these deaths to their new-caught vampires. People thought that it may have been fogging of vampire that may have caused it, though some hadn't fogged their biters back then.

This resulted in some people dropping their vampire eggs or hatchlings into AP to be grabbed by someone else, since they didn't want to risk their growing dragons getting killed. That time, there were quite a lot of vampires in AP. (But as much of newbie as I was, I still didn't realize to collect my share of vampies.)

That's what I am referring to. =)

Sorry, not really sure how to make a badge for that. That's an interesting story, though. I wasn't aware that had happened. That explains why owners of real CB Vamps are so hard to come by.

Nah, wasn't really suggesting a badge for that =) You asked and I answered your question about what I meant with my edit. happy.gif

Glad everyone likes them happy.gif Every time I'm in a forum thread and I see my badges in people's sigs, I can't help but smile. The positive feedback has really made me happy, since I I'm going through a rough period of my life right now. I can't give specifics for personal reasons, but it really is huge help to have so much support here <3

These are so nice. I've seen them everywhere but just noticed this thread. And have a hug, PieMaster! *gives hug*

Somehow I feel as if we should put the DC 7th B-Day buttons here too ^^

Thank you for the complements happy.gif It wouldn't be right to put the birthday badges here, though, since I didn't make them. The artists who made their different badges did a great job. I was going to make my own, but decided against it because their badges were more than enough for the community, and I've got some projects I'd like to get finished before I leave for camp late this month, such as my Silver sprites.